• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes, Sun'shyne! I'm not sure *thunk* fully explains your signature

*drools*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      No, not phonics! NO! I hate that mess with a passion. That's why I could never teach older kids. Ever. I'd ruin them for life. I like the simple phonics. And don't fret about student teaching. You won't have an evil Goa'uld lady like me. I swear her eyes would glow!
      Phonics aren't that bad. Though...I'll be happy with a pre-k OR MAYBE kindergarten position, please. Nothing over 1st grade...especially not 1st...teaching kids how (that's a diphthong) to read...not my cup of tea at all. 2nd grade? Maybe...and right now that's a huge maybe...3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th? Not a chance...can anyone say TAKS testing? ...seriously a one shot view on sending the kid to another grade? NO.THANKS.

Okay, I swear...that was my last bit of OTness...unless someone brings up education again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Oh, MG! dont worry about the driving (or lack thereof) I have a friend who didnt pass her driver's test until she was thirty four!!!

I'm sure you will pass next time!!!

I have done that SOOOO many times!!! I always have to change s****** to giggle instead...what if I wanted to s******? *sighs* I guess I never will be able to

You'll have grey hair? And possibly a superior moustache?

Am currently watching "The Other Side" as a pre-work treat. I looove Sam's hair at the start of season 4. Very hot!

---fangurl moment ---
        see what I mean? this is why computers should never do the work that only a human being can do....i.e. putting things into context......computers cannot do that.....they can only do what you program them to do

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
          Phonics aren't that bad. Though...I'll be happy with a pre-k OR MAYBE kindergarten position, please. Nothing over 1st grade...especially not 1st...teaching kids how (that's a diphthong) to read...not my cup of tea at all. 2nd grade? Maybe...and right now that's a huge maybe...3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th? Not a chance...can anyone say TAKS testing? ...seriously a one shot view on sending the kid to another grade? NO.THANKS.

Okay, I swear...that was my last bit of OTness...unless someone brings up education again.
          sorry, I am going to bring up education again. What's TAKS testing?

errr...something on topic...

mm, Sam's sitting next to Jack at the table in "The Other Side" Jack is a little arrogant in this episode, isn't he?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, MG! dont worry about the driving (or lack thereof) I have a friend who didnt pass her driver's test until she was thirty four!!!

I'm sure you will pass next time!!!

I have done that SOOOO many times!!! I always have to change s****** to giggle instead...what if I wanted to s******? *sighs* I guess I never will be able to

You'll have grey hair? And possibly a superior moustache?

Am currently watching "The Other Side" as a pre-work treat. I looove Sam's hair at the start of season 4. Very hot!

---fangurl moment ---
            although using the dashes fools the script.....

so if you did want to s-n-i-g-g-e-r you could.....just use dashes....

Comment

mm, Sam's sitting next to Jack at the table in "The Other Side" Jack is a little arrogant in this episode, isn't he?
              he was but he came around.....mostly I think he was desperate to try and get some advanced goodies so that the NID could stop riding their mik'tas.....and so at first was willing to ignore some quirky things....until he realized how serious those things were.....then came around and told Daniel to "ask lots of questions."

so I think at first he just thought they were eccentic advanced aliens but then later realized that they were nothing more than off-world Nazis and found out that these were not nice people to deal with

Comment

That's okay! I love, love, love talking about education...the TAKS test stands for...

Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills. Umm...yeah, I could go on, and I've tried but yeah...too many things I could mention about the TAKS test...so I won't. Many states in the US have a test like this one, only two states (last I heard) meet the requirements for 'No Child Left Behind' with more of a anecdotal records aproach.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  although using the dashes fools the script.....

so if you did want to s-n-i-g-g-e-r you could.....just use dashes....
                  hmm, maybe I will, maybe I will...

Ooh, I'm going to be on topic for a change!!!

We all know that one of the ultimate shipper fics to write is that missing scene from divide and conquer, right? I think (maybe for shipsgiving, maybe not) as a celebration of ship, everyone on the thread (or everyone who wants to) should write the missing scene! Those of you who already have can post a link to their already-made fics and the rest of us can write our own. Then we post them all (or link to them all), read, review and discuss....

what do you think?
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!!!!

then studying chemsitry could take on a whole new meaning if a guy is your study partner.....

GERONIMO!!!!!!!!! *splashes into gutter*.....ahhhh....nice and warm....good thing too....getting cold here and dad's not ready to turn on the furnace yet, but that's OK....he says sometime this weekend or maybe even tomorrow
                    *nods*

And if Sam and Jack ever have a little one... SG-1 will buy them this.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yikes, Sun'shyne! I'm not sure *thunk* fully explains your signature

*drools*
                        Ya, I couldn't think of a more discriptive word though... actually, I don't think there are words to explain what GQ'ing does to a fangurl!!!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

hmm, maybe I will, maybe I will...

Ooh, I'm going to be on topic for a change!!!

We all know that one of the ultimate shipper fics to write is that missing scene from divide and conquer, right? I think (maybe for shipsgiving, maybe not) as a celebration of ship, everyone on the thread (or everyone who wants to) should write the missing scene! Those of you who already have can post a link to their already-made fics and the rest of us can write our own. Then we post them all (or link to them all), read, review and discuss....

what do you think?
                          SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I think this is a lovely idea...though...I've thought about this scene...and I don't think I'd give Sam justice...but I'd be willing to try it! I vote yes...and I didn't before, but I think that Shipsgiving is a wonderful idea...and I like the idea of sharing with other ships too...that would be sweet! YEA!!

Comment

yeah.....too bad.......Scotland is a bit far...not to mention the ocean kinda gets in the way too...

and I don't think I'd make it by swimming.....probably drown before I even got halfway.....
                            Eh yeah would armbands/water wings work?? No, No better idea...a Submarine!!!
                            Bedtime for me I think, night Ship Family

(((((((((Ship Family))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              Eh yeah would armbands/water wings work?? No, No better idea...a Submarine!!!
                              Bedtime for me I think, night Ship Family

(((((((((Ship Family))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Just make sure there are no replicators on the sub! Otherwise MG might have to call in reinforcements...SG1 to the rescue!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                                After reading Joe's blog I'm really getting worried about "Tabula Rasa"

This week’s installment, Tabula Rasa, is one of my favorites of the first half, a wonderfully freaky entry that offers up a truly WTF (?!) tease.
                                I'm worried TPTB won't pass up on the chance to toy with us shippers...
                                Is anyone else worried at all?
                                I think he's actually talking about the opening tease before the main credits and it'll make you ask "WTF is going on?", like when the movie SAW opens with the two guys wake up in the bathroom chained to pipes. It makes you ask "WTF did these two guys do to get in *that* situation?". And what is intriguing about their situation is the two guys are just as clueless as us, the viewers, about what's going on and it makes us want to know more about what is happening just as much as they do.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. The Sam/Jack 'ship sails on.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X