X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    <snip>
    Stay tuned for these and other random shippy thoughts...
    I like random shippy thoughts! Especially when they confirm they are ..

sooo ...

... no

... not - going - to - say it - again

lol - you know what I mean
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Wow...it is slow... I'm actually getting work done on my fic because you people aren't posting!

Where have all the shippers gone?
      I was just thinking the same thing...I mean I have gone for about 10 hours...And only 1 and a half pages to catch up...I mean what has happened...
      Wait maybe everyone is doing the same thing as LAD...writing fics...
      I better do that to...haven't written in ages...ok that is something I better do today eh...

After a fit of insomnia, I've managed a pic for the opening teaser of Hathor:
      http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3...age2fy2.th.jpg

And with that, off to try to get some sleep
      I like it...you are really awsome with those posters Let them coming...
      I hope you did get some sleep...Cause without sleep things can be hard eh

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      Hey people, I've been gone but surprisingly my muse came back online.
      Here you go. See ya.

*Eve, don't be sad I didn't stay away *
      I like the sig...you did such a great job with them... and I am so glad you are back
      and I am so happy that you made this for me...and I know I am repeating myself cause I have said it a hundred times already but I really love it
      Welcome back Stef!!! missed ya!!!

Btw is it the 3rd of November already

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        I was just thinking the same thing...I mean I have gone for about 10 hours...And only 1 and a half pages to catch up...I mean what has happened...
        Wait maybe everyone is doing the same thing as LAD...writing fics...
        I better do that to...haven't written in ages...ok that is something I better do today eh...

I like it...you are really awsome with those posters Let them coming...
        I hope you did get some sleep...Cause without sleep things can be hard eh
        I'm here. Unforunately, I'm also writing fics. I'm actually rewriting a story I already wrote now that I know a place to post it . What I'm not doing, which I should be, is working on my Hathor pics. But I will, promise!

Because, like you said, without sleep things can be hard . Like concentrating, FCOL!

Comment

I could be in a panto next January- it'll be treasure island and I can't wait to see if i'm in or not!
          sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
          My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
          http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
          http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
          Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

I'm here. Unforunately, I'm also writing fics. I'm actually rewriting a story I already wrote now that I know a place to post it . What I'm not doing, which I should be, is working on my Hathor pics. But I will, promise!

Because, like you said, without sleep things can be hard . Like concentrating, FCOL!
            ooh goodies another fic to read...although I am stalling reading fics lately...I have to many bookmarked and haven't read any of them lately... Oh and rewriting a fic eh...can I now asume it is not something you can not post on FF.net???
            And for the Hathor pics you have a whole week eh So every day another pic is nice...nice to come home to from work...but now it is weekend And actually I am making this weekend into a computer/internet/GW weekend Sound like a good plan eh...

And with you saying FCOL made me think about POV...when AU Sam says that...did I mention I love that scene...I especially love the look on Sam and Jack their faces...

***click for BIGGER***

Comment

Here you go. See ya.

Just wonderful, Lizlove!

I love your avatar too - Rick&Amy: so cute together.
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                ooh goodies another fic to read...although I am stalling reading fics lately...I have to many bookmarked and haven't read any of them lately... Oh and rewriting a fic eh...can I now asume it is not something you can not post on FF.net???

Yeah, sure, ya betcha!

And with you saying FCOL made me think about POV...when AU Sam says that...did I mention I love that scene...I especially love the look on Sam and Jack their faces...

***click for BIGGER***
                I was thinking about that ep yesterday, as a matter of fact (I spent 4 hours rearranging video games in their cases so lots of time to think ), and I realized that at the end, I think a part of Jack really wants to stay with AU Sam, not just her wanting him. So angsty and sad. And, yeah, I agree with what Rachel said before that Sam totally starts to think about the what-ifs...

Speaking of which, I think the happiest ship resolution is the one for the S/J in Moebius who get stuck in Ancient Egypt. Just think, they can take that jumper to a certain lake in MN, populate it with fish, and live their lives together enjoying shippy goodness, Sam with an entire jumper to convert into living stuff (as in Gilligan's Island), and Jack can hunt and trap and fish and practice all those wonderful survival skills providing for his growing family

Depressingly, the AU Sam from POV... don't want to think about it

Comment

Yeah, sure, ya betcha!
                  Speaking of which, I think the happiest ship resolution is the one for the S/J in Moebius who get stuck in Ancient Egypt. Just think, they can take that jumper to a certain lake in MN, populate it with fish, and live their lives together enjoying shippy goodness, Sam with an entire jumper to convert into living stuff (as in Gilligan's Island), and Jack can hunt and trap and fish and practice all those wonderful survival skills providing for his growing family
                  I don't doubt that AU Sam would be (or should I say "was") happy with AU Jack.

But just think about it this way: she's an astrophysicist, a brilliant scientist - I guess it's great to have somebody to love and to be loved by him in return - it's one of those things essential to what we call "happiness", but there are other things too - like being recognized for your work success by your collegues or people whose opinion matters to you: family and friends.

And more importantly, smart as AU Sam (and any other Sam ) is she knows that she and AU Jack can't have children together and thus risking altering the timeline ireparably. I have thought about it after watching Moebius for the first time way back and it's just SO SAD and depressing.

So I guess that our reality is so much better - our Sam can still have all that she wants and needs (it almost sounds like what Jacob said to her in Threads )
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    tonight's shippy poster, for your viewing pleasure...

Click image to enlarge
                    again great poster!!

and congrats milestoners(if i missed them or went by not noticed)
                    Last edited by starlover; 21 October 2006, 07:43 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here you go. See ya.

The first one was meant for Eve!

Icons used:

wow these are really good I like them a lot
                      Last edited by starlover; 21 October 2006, 07:42 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

To love somebody means to put up with his flaws and love him despite/because of them.

To love one Jack O'Neill requires a special portion of patience, obviously. *he he*

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                          But just think about it this way: she's an astrophysicist, a brilliant scientist - I guess it's great to have somebody to love and to be loved by him in return - it's one of those things essential to what we call "happiness", but there are other things too - like being recognized for your work success by your collegues or people whose opinion matters to you: family and friends.
                          That's why I said 'ship' resolution. Otherwise, it would suck.

And more importantly, smart as AU Sam (and any other Sam ) is she knows that she and AU Jack can't have children together and thus risking altering the timeline ireparably. I have thought about it after watching Moebius for the first time way back and it's just SO SAD and depressing. (
                          I can fix that... if I ever get done writing my bridge. And so can a lot of other fanfic writers

So I guess that our reality is so much better - our Sam can still have all that she wants and needs (it almost sounds like what Jacob said to her in Threads )
                          Definitely better all 'round. I was really just speaking of the sheer shippiness of the thing. Because if you consider what poor Jack must be going through reading heart-stopping reports about Sam's danger while off-planet and not being able to do anything about it.... Sometimes I'm sure it sucks being married to an indespensable national treasure

Comment

So, good morning or evening or whatever

Sitting here watching Gemini, one of my favs from Season 8, and I figured I'd share some thoughts (because I'm also working on Hathor in the other window)...

It's really jarring after not watching S8 other than T and M to see Jack being so moody and snappy with Sam again. He just strikes me as wanting on some level to be mean to her and hurt her, but every time he's actually around her he can't quite do it. So he pulls his punches. There's just an edge to his words when he talks to her that you only get in S8. The way he says, "Personal, in what way?" and then, "Is that why he created one in your image?" He seems almost accusing, and she takes it that way since she sort of squirms. But when he sees she's actually hurting, he's there to support her.

Ah, the bad old days. <sigh> It seems by then they'd gone beyond angst to outright pain. Ya gotta wonder if she wears the tank tops so much because she's noticed he's nicer to her when she wears them...

OK, more positively, after watching this ep from earlier in season 9, which was fraught with UST, I had to repost the following picture:

and had to observe how completely relaxed they are in each others presence, more relaxed than they've ever been. UST is completely absent... And only one thing gets rid of UST that rapidly

So totally not two people who have been physically attracted to each other for years who've decided to just be friends even though they won't be dating anyone else, either... I suspect that would make them less relaxed physically. Similarly, in 200:
                            Spoiler:
                            they are still very relaxed together. Think about the sparks between them even in their first scene in CoG, and then compare to 200. Much more like the two of them woke up that morning together and are coy about it rather than two people who'd wanted to be together for 8 years and then not seen each other for 2...

Stay tuned for these and other random shippy thoughts...
                            i so agree with ya..they act now more as they have RST then UST
                            about 200 and threads:
                            Spoiler:
                            yep they act very relaxt around each other, and the way they act in 200 i can't imagine that they haven't seen each other for a while, then you react different on a person when he comes in..certainly if you worked and seen that person 8 years day after day and you like each other
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                              To love somebody means to put up with his flaws and love him despite/because of them.

To love one Jack O'Neill requires a special portion of patience, obviously. *he he*

Great freeze shots capturing the patiently loving "I'm humoring him because I love him," looks only Sam can give .

Thanks for the smiles,

Comment

yep i'm also writing fic and i still have to eat(think i have to do that now)..the rest of the day i was at my grandmother...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X