This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    I made my shot at Sam/Jack + baby challenge. I'm not quite happy with the outcome but it's still just a draft...

Original pics:
    Spoiler:

I could really use a high quality version of a pic above but don't have DVDs and the screencaps from stargatecaps.com are taken from TV too.

Not anywhere that good as the wonderful work of Sasusc and Eve.
    Great manip, Zuz. Is the pic of Sam, Jack, and Teal'c from an ep? If so, which one?

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Zuz...that manip is so awsome!!! I just love it!!! Really you are awsome...you make the greatest manips there are...please keep making them... I love them...I would green you if I could but I already gave to much green today...if I remember it I will green you tomorrow!!!

And just a question what do you not like about it cause I can not see it...
      Jack's head for starters- I could have done a better job with that
      And the colour of Sam's and Jack's clothes looks just odd - but at least it's not my fault, at least not entirely, cause the original pic is so low-quality it has some stray pixels in it already and after changing the colour in Photoshop the clothes just pixelized a bit.

But I'm really glad you like the manip despite its flaws.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Mrs. MacGyver!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hBE4...elated&search=
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala View Post
          Great manip, Zuz. Is the pic of Sam, Jack, and Teal'c from an ep? If so, which one?
          Lockdown - just right before the end - Nuby escapes through the gate and Sam rushes to Jack's side to check if he's really alright. It's just sweet...
          Last edited by zuz; 20 October 2006, 04:40 PM.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

It's almost 3 a.m. and I'm really really tired.
            I guess it's time to say good night. Sweet shippy dreams, you lot.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hi
              Just a side note! I LOVE that youtube website...there are so many nice shippy videos and behind the scenes interview stuff.....

I know proabably all of you GW shipper family thread people have seen it...but I just saw it now...a few minutes ago...

there was a 30 sec clip with AT talking about 'the ship'...and well...her last comment was...
              Spoiler:
              "now that the commanding officer isn't in the direct chain of command maybe she can have a little fun with him." I do believe that was what she said...but then alas I lost the connection...anyway...AT said it with that cute adorable 'I know something' look... so who knows...of course...I don't know when this originally aired so it could all be a wash...but then again I'd like to think that THEY are DEFINITELY together!!!
              This is great.
              I told ya.
              I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
              Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                It's almost 3 a.m. and I'm really really tired.
                I guess it's time to say good night. Sweet shippy dreams, you lot.

no wait zuz...didja get my pm?
                Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Here's another "family" pic...

and yes, that's my own little granddaughter...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp View Post
                    no wait zuz...didja get my pm?
                    Yeah and despite being almost asleep by then I already sent a reply.

Good night and now for real I hope.

It's just so damn hard to leave GW. *smirk*

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Here's another "family" pic...
                      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...lyPortrait.jpg

and yes, that's my own little granddaughter...
                      Awww, she's a lovely little princess, Nolamom.

She reminds me of my niece she was also this sweet when she was a baby. And now she's just a beautiful young lady (she was 15 this May) Oh, time flies. *sigh*
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

All right, I'm off for the night. Shippy dreams, everybody!

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Ok campers....here it is

Chapter 9 of When A Hero Falls

Hope you guys like. Last chapter will be out next week once HLH completes the vids. Please check out all her vids for my stories on my home page...night Jack and Sammers...gonna go watch some shippy stuff before sleep time...night night
                          Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                          Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                          Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
                            It's funny how I say RDA and Daniel, instead of MS. Maybe it's because he's a married man?

I'll let you guys handle the writing, and after I give you a few ideas for some angst and ship, I'll keep my eyes on the boys.

Oh dear. I'm in quite a thunking mood tonight.
                            You guys can *have* Daniel on a silver platter, but I'd be more than willing to take Jack/RDA. Oh, and I could also take care of Jonas if nobody minds.
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

i'm on the writing team.
                              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post

(Of course now that Sam and Jack are married They really are one big happy family)
                                Aw, I think SG-1 is like a family. And I hate when people say that the ship ruins their relationships with the other characters or minimizes them.

I have two friends that got married. They'd been dating for years and finally tied the knot. Do I feel left out? Do I feel inferior when I'm around them?

No.

They always include me, same as before. I never feel like they don't want me around. In fact, they are always asking if I want to hang out! Some of my best friends getting married is great! I'm thrilled for them!

That's how I think it would be with Daniel and Teal'c. They would support Jack and Sam and be happy for them. And Sam and Jack certainly wouldn't forget their two best friends! I think it would bring them closer than ever.

My married friends are like a sister and an extra brother. It's nice. And Sam, Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c, to me, are like a family too.

Comment

Working...
                                X