This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
    So, in a desperate attempt to redeem myself...my thoughts on Hathor...

<big snip for space>

Just a great episode with an underlying darker subtext given Daniel's experience.
    Great post Rachel. Now I really want to rewatch Hathor, but that will have to wait untill tomorrow. Almost bedtime (for you too I suppose ).
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you And no, its not just you; FF.net is down at the mo. I think it may be my fault as I reported their mail server wasn't working (I'd gotten some reviews that hadn't made it to my email account after 24 hours) and so hopefully they're fixing it.

ahh..i had the same problem also didn't got my reviews in my mail..thought it was my mistake..apperantly not
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        TEE HEE!!!!

I made myself my very own sig!!! *is proud* Of course it had to be a love is one

I'm going to try to change it a little to make the quality a little better, but I like it already anyway.
        Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala View Post
          Aha! Bad person...Bad person *shakes finger at Rachel* I wanted to read shippy fics!
          yeah Rachel is not nice...for the one time this week I actually can read some fic... and ff.net is down
          So Rachel go and fix it And hurry lol...
          btw great post Rachel

Annelies I like your sig...GOED GEDAAN!!! I love to use Dutch from time to time lol

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Great post, Rachel

On a lighter note (still in pain and goofy), anyone else get at the end, the guys are already changed into their civies ready to head out for the night leaving the two women behind to clean up the mess the guys themselves are responsible for...

Well, I'll be back later if I get a chance, gotta go do the dishes...
            *Feels she has redeemed self and retained shipper badge*

And on that note I'm off to bed...'night shippers!
            sigpic
            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Nope. You're right.

*sees shipper badge being revoked*

Hurries to think of posting something on Hathor like Gategal...
              Rachel, I'm so glad you had a moment today, too. Maybe we will be able to redeem ourselves quickly! I had a horrible thought! If my shipper badge has been revoked, does that make me an antishipper?????

In effort to get my shipper status back quickly, here is a place to go and say nice things about your favorite SG1 character. 10 words or less about your favorite character!
              www.stargatenovels.com/stargatesg1.shtml
              Last edited by Gate gal; 20 October 2006, 02:52 PM. Reason: fixing link!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                yeah Rachel is not nice...for the one time this week I actually can read some fic... and ff.net is down
                So Rachel go and fix it And hurry lol...
                btw great post Rachel

Annelies I like your sig...GOED GEDAAN!!! I love to use Dutch from time to time lol
                DANKJEWEL Eve!!!!

I really really liked the sig you made me, but now I'm able to make my own I just had to
                sigpic

Comment

Fanfiction.net is back up, BTW

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    Fanfiction.net is back up, BTW
                    YAY!!!! Shippy fics!!! *jumps for joy*

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

I'm on FF.net.
                      sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                      My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                      http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                      Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

so, i was working on revamping my livejournal today, and I made this for my header. I also found out through a series of random clicking that it worked as a background for my desktop, so I thought I'd offer it up here. (For your desktop, lj, whatever.)

since this thing is kinda on the big order, I'll post the URL for the image
                        http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mC2/header.png

now, I just thought i should explain real quick why i put pete and kerry on it; i made it so it was like one side of the bad times, the other side of the good times, and in the middle was some

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                        My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                        My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                        My Stargate Videos
                        It's meant to be!

Comment

More random Hathor thoughts:

In the briefing room scene when Hathor is taking over the men, and Sam turns to Jack, who is already under Hathor's influence, he still can't outright deny her. When Sam asks for Jack's support, he looks conflicted and a bit confused for a moment (conflicting emotions, maybe?) then doesn't say 'no' outright. He says she will have his support, if he sees a problem.

I've got a lot of other thoughts, but it's easier to show in slides. That last one would be hard to show in stills

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                            TEE HEE!!!!

I made myself my very own sig!!! *is proud* Of course it had to be a love is one

I'm going to try to change it a little to make the quality a little better, but I like it already anyway.

EDIT: I was able to make the quality a little better jippie
                            Good work, Anellies.
                            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I made my shot at Sam/Jack + baby challenge. I'm not quite happy with the outcome but it's still just a draft...

Original pics:
                              Spoiler:

I could really use a high quality version of a pic above but don't have DVDs and the screencaps from stargatecaps.com are taken from TV too.

Not anywhere that good as the wonderful work of Sasusc and Eve.
                              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Zuz...that manip is so awsome!!! I just love it!!! Really you are awsome...you make the greatest manips there are...please keep making them... I love them...I would green you if I could but I already gave to much green today...if I remember it I will green you tomorrow!!!

And just a question what do you not like about it cause I can not see it...

Comment

Working...
                                X