X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_girl
    im here . just catching up on reading some fanfic
    that makes 2 of us I am also trying to read some fic...and trying to make a music vid in the meantime...oh well that last one isn't actually going that well...wonder how that comes lol

So do we wanna play a little game to get the thread going? how about a little question game...

What is the thing Sam and Jack would NEVER do togheter?
    and try to keep it pg
    Last edited by RepliCartertje; 26 September 2006, 07:38 AM.

Comment

is this a pg Q?
      menage tois?

I love jen camps fics i cant wait for what happens next
      Last edited by Bex Calo; 26 September 2006, 07:51 AM.

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Ya think it's safe to come out now?
        Well, as long as you don't take too long to say what you have to say...but hurry up...you've still got work to do...
        Fer crying out loud...slave driver!
        You're worse than HLH
        I heard that!!!
        ...oooops...sorry...
        Lesleyp says HI...I gotta go help her now (ya know, the sequels...she just can't do it without me)....see ya all later!!!
        Jack!!!
        Just kidding...c'mere...
        Last edited by hope leslie hermnharry; 26 September 2006, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
          Ya think it's save to come out now?
          Well, as long as you don't take too long to say what you have to say...byt hurry up...you've still got work to do...
          please come out and speak up!!! i have to go out soon
          So what fics are we all reading/following
          Me----- Jencamp-How much difference can one change make

Journals-genvarel
          Aftershocks-rachel500
          far away - sam jack forever

and more i am sure what about you

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            that makes 2 of us I am also trying to read some fic...and trying to make a music vid in the meantime...oh well that last one isn't actually going that well...wonder how that comes lol

So do we wanna play a little game to get the thread going? how about a little question game...

What is the thing Sam and Jack would NEVER do togheter?
            and try to keep it pg
            Ok...I'll take a shot and say golf. We know Jack plays, but have we ever been given an indication that Sam plays?
            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo

Journals-genvarel
              Aftershocks-rachel500

Yep...had to edit my post coz I was too fast for my own good...But now my post is complete...I have to tip my hat to Lesleyp...She's quite good at this...ya know, the smilies's stories, but me...I suck at this...ya think????

Comment

Journals-genvarel
                Aftershocks-rachel500

im reading journals too, as well as power of love (notjana) and i've just read some of our baby girl (j-s-je), and some others as well.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  *nods head* Yeah! That's it! Plus Teal'c always knows...he just knows everything, because he's Teal'c and he's like that. He's atuned to what's going on around him. I mean, heck, even Hammond has his own ideas about Sam and Jack. He's a shipper too, I bet ya!
                  Well, I'm convinced, but I actually thought about some of those mentioned by Rachel500 while I was trying to go to sleep. I've always wanted to believe he was a shipper, but sometimes I get fanfic and episodes mixed up in my mind and don't know which is cannon. I also remembered the Paradise Lost scence between Sam and Janet. She's a cannon shipper, too.

Comment

(((RCtje))) I think we must have the same thing. Other shippers beware...it's going around.

What would they do... Well, speaking for myself, a cold would be the last thing on my mind if Jack O'Neill were in my home!
                    That's how Sam would feel about it, if either had a cold, there's a pretty good chance that the other would get a cold too!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                      This was posted on the Sam's a great character thread. It's about SG1 future. This is in it: Pretty much all the cast members told us that, while nothing's definite yet, it sounds like there will be several Stargate TV movies produced after the series ends.

So, what does everybody think, are TV movies good for the ship?
                      I think this is probably the best option. I'd love to see them on the big screen, but we'd probably only get one movie. Ideally, we will get two SG1 movies per year. I do think it would be good for the ship in that RDA will be back, but if they know they are doing multiple movies then our really good ship resolution may be put on hold.
                      Personally, I want a BHK in the series finale then subtle references to the relationship throughout the movies. I don't want the ship to take over, but it would be cool to see Jack answering Daniel's 2 am phone call from the house he shares with his wife. They can be all business when they are at the SGC. I don't even care if they call each other Carter and Sir during the day, as long as it is cannon that they are together when the day ends.

Caroline O'Neill, Greening means adding to someone's reputation. Your reputation is the little green blob above your post. Click on the scale above someone's post if you like what they say and add rep points. To check your rep, hit the my controls tab at the top of this page. Your most recent rep points and comments will appear on that first screen.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Maybe it was a pre-retirement party, if there is such a thing..because Jack is still in the USAF(The Return). I'm hoping he retires soon. Maybe after his experiences on Atlantis, he'll be ready to call it quits. I can just see Sam showing up in Atlantis with a P-90, zat, a dozen or so grenades, and a various assortment of doohickeys, demanding the Ancients and Asurans step away from her man. But whatever it was, I agree, it couldn't have been a party for Mitchell.
                        Spoiler:
                        Okay, I agree that it wasn't a party for Mitchell (even though the more I think about it the more I think that that's what TPTB were getting at) they are a mean people!! But anyway, yes, I like the idea of a pre-retirement retirement party...that is sweet...It's JACK FCOL!! Anyway...I like the idea of Sam showing up at Atlantis with grenades and a P-90, though only after slaying the dragon and 'accidently' pushing BOTH Mitchell and Adria (sp?) off the side of the cliff...that would be AWESOME!! Sam ROCKS!

Comment

Tomorrow I'll tell ya...but I'm about beat. My voice is almost completely gone and I'm supposed to teach...AND my university supervisor is supposed to observe me.

Night shippers! Have shippy dreams!
                          Hope you had a good day LAD!!

((((LAD))))

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                            This was posted on the Sam's a great character thread. It's about SG1 future. This is in it: Pretty much all the cast members told us that, while nothing's definite yet, it sounds like there will be several Stargate TV movies produced after the series ends.

So, what does everybody think, are TV movies good for the ship?
                            i don't know maby its good for the ship, maby TPTB get more presure and there is ship in it...and they don't have to worry about consequences if its only one movie! they don't have to continue with the ship then...but i don't know it's still TPTB and they are the most of the time messing with the shippers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
                              Spoiler:
                              Okay, I agree that it wasn't a party for Mitchell (even though the more I think about it the more I think that that's what TPTB were getting at) they are a mean people!! But anyway, yes, I like the idea of a pre-retirement retirement party...that is sweet...It's JACK FCOL!! Anyway...I like the idea of Sam showing up at Atlantis with grenades and a P-90, though only after slaying the dragon and 'accidently' pushing BOTH Mitchell and Adria (sp?) off the side of the cliff...that would be AWESOME!! Sam ROCKS!

Spoiler:
                              i hope so, maby sam could do that but i don't see that happening*pouts* i really don't like the two of them...and if mitchell is gone maby jack can come back, i know sam,teal'c and daniel want that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Journals-genvarel
                                Aftershocks-rachel500

i also read journals and aftershocks...and some other fics...to many i think..i can't resist sam/jack fan fiction..i just have to read it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X