X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Night Melissa! Sweet dreams

so...MOPers...what exactly should we write on our postcards?
    I just wrote that I would really like on screen, this timeline, no alien influence, nothing other than true Jack and Sam confirmation.

And on a side note... I have been waiting and waiting for "Grace" to be repeated on the SciFi channel here in the States.... and it is coming on TOMORROW!!

But I will be gone and not back until Sunday night.

Figures....
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      For my 1600th post:

Snurched it from somewhere.
      Please no congrats until I reach 2000 posts. I'm afraid I won't make it before July.

And since it's S/J ship thread:

No worries, I'm not gonna picspam.
      - see......even the Catholic Church teaches that stargate is good...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Send it to me too*looks very sweet*
      *snorts*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Um can I see it too please?
      *gets ammonia and smelling salts ready*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Thanks! and it was fun

OT:
      Spoiler:
      I got mentioned 3 times during the speech of one "teacher" he he...but instead of all bad things (that he mentioned of most people) he said only good things...about that you always see me with some friends(two to be exact) and that he will miss me(he even kissed me on my cheeks and said I *had* to stay coming next years lol) .
      Then I got my diploma/certificate...was fun as well...on the picture and all..oh and I got a picture of my class.
      Afterwards we had a drink, and some teachers came to me...said how good I had done it...and to my parents how perfect student I am That I left a good reputation on the school!!! erm...what more...oh and 'bout my marks that they were very good lol!...

That's about it I think...but it really made me smile...(and my parents very proud lol!)

I already had that one ...when I was on vacation ...so I kinda missed it...but tomorrow I do have a party of a friend(Actually two parties but not going to one) (both in another village)

*drools*

*thunks*

*drools*

You do know you that costed me 5 min eh...

Good although I already knew for a while that I was graduated...just got my certificate and all today...and my final mark list Yay. Now I'm officially done with highschool

...if only...that would have made good entertainment...
      - if your teacher basically said that you're a perfect angel he obviously doesn't know about all the gutter you've introduced into the hallowed halls of the school....

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
      Also at the end of It's good to be king, Sam's thinking "He did it" with that smile and Harry and Jack find each other a little bit more respect with that salute at the end, just before Jack walks through the gate, unless I've read that wrong.

In Full Alert, it's Jacks training that helps her to see the simplest things that helps Sam to see or not to see the glasses, which to me, makes the biggest difference.

Kinseys's influence overtook the go'auld, when saving the planet or rather just saving all the different, individual worlds and in Reckoning, Sam's just trying to possibly with great potential to rewrite the past aka the time machine talk. Remember she goes back and does the same in 2010 as well and each time, it's due to and down to a great personal peril to her team mates, her family and her aka potentially a loss of lives or a life. In Reckoning, they had just lost Daniel in HER world, in 2010, she had lost HER world, including Jack in it too and the chance to have a baby, all through going with the wrong choice and being betrayed through it all too.

She also greets Thor with her own brand of Jack, with her hug and her smile.
      ooooohhhhh.......my head......*chugs entire bottle of aspirin*...

Comment

Oh, General, before I forget...One of the sigs on the MOP site was credited to me, but I didn't make it. I want to say Brooke did, but I'm not sure. It's pink, and was right after mine on the site.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Oh, General, before I forget...One of the sigs on the MOP site was credited to me, but I didn't make it. I want to say Brooke did, but I'm not sure. It's pink, and was right after mine on the site.
          I'll look. I haven't been posting much the past week or so, leaving it to jumble and APA. I'll look.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            If it's pink, there's 99.9% chance Brooke did it.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              If it's pink, there's 99.9% chance Brooke did it.
              heehee....

I gotta get to bed

((((((family))))))))

'nite

Comment

She did. I gave her due credit. Thanks for the heads-up. And I think I actually posted that one. Bad me!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I figured pink=Brooke, lol!

You're welcome. As great as it was, I figured I shouldn't take the credit, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else having probs downloading images from the MOP site? I can't right-click and "save as." Anyone?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
                      Over here (US) you have to get special air mail stamps. I usually just go to the post office and they tell me what I need to do, otherwise I know I'd put on the wrong postage. Hope that helps
                      i've sent postcards to canada (from california) for YEARS and didn't know i had to have 'special' stamps. so if i just put two stamps on a postcard, it wouldn't end up in BC? (and we're talking a LOT of postcards over the years... )

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Is anyone else having probs downloading images from the MOP site? I can't right-click and "save as." Anyone?
                        Nope. It let me right click and save as.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          I hope I can restrain myself from jumping him (Hubby is not going along on this trip). I'll just have nell, trupi, sugarshaker, SG1-Poz and starflight to supervise me.
                          k... well... i can visit ALL of you in jail then!

rick's mine, though. i called dibs on him before you lot

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            ok...i've Never Done This Before...but majorsal just Sent Me Some Green...and I Have To Post Her Comments Here Because I Got Such A Kick Out Of Them:

"if You Meet Rda... Be Prepared To Either Die On The Stop, Or Jump Him And End Up In Jail. If You Die, Visit Me ! If Jail, I'll Visit You."

Lol!!!!! sally, Honey...i will Meet Him...at Least, Briefly...because Our Group All Have Vip Tickets, Which Include Getting Our Photos Made With Him. Why Do You Think I've Been Dieting Since January And Going To The Gym Since March?????

I Hope I Can Restrain Myself From Jumping Him (hubby Is Not Going Along On This Trip). I'll Just Have nell, Trupi, Sugarshaker, Sg1-poz and starflight To Supervise Me.
                            Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              If I click it and it shows full size I can't.
                              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Ooookay!

If you have problems downloading images from the MOP site, I now have many, many (but not all) of them in an album on my profile page! Go there as a second resort!

And I know jumble has some of her stuff in an album on her profile page, as well.

As you were.

EDIT: And I'm going to bed. I'm sure Colonal Jumble will handle any other emergencies while I'm gone...after she gets on, that is. Night, all!
                                Last edited by Luvnjoe; 26 June 2008, 09:16 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X