This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbarta View Post
    Hey I had this idea all day long that we could send to TPTB some actual pingouins (ok in paper but still!)
    this guy
    http://origaiku.blogspot.com/2007/11/pingouin.html
    is very good and it gave the idea of making some and send them!

what do you think???
    Sweet!

And, if you don't mind, please spoiler your comment about the Continuum vid! Thanks!

AND!!! *heroic music* I'm back from the post office! That means our petition is finding its way to TPTB!!! We are awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I'm sorry...I can't really read french...I tried...I failed...4 years of French on school and I still can't speak it properly

and what I've found until now(old fics...just saying)

Probably gonna re-read this one...really like it
      The Life he left behind

and this one sounded interesting.
      Soul Possession
      Thanks! I'll read those!
      Boy the second one is huge... 21:15pm... I'll keep it for tomorow!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        I asked on the art thread, but since not all of you go over there...

Does someone have a good pic of Sam with long hair saluting?
        Such a pic doesn't exist. At least I haven't found it, which means it doesn't exist Seriously, she didn't salute on Atlantis or AoT.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Sweet!

And, if you don't mind, please spoiler your comment about the Continuum vid! Thanks!

AND!!! *heroic music* I'm back from the post office! That means our petition is finding its way to TPTB!!! We are awesome.
          Woohooooo!!!!!

*hugs all shippers and MOPpers*
          I'm uber proud of us all
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sweet!

Yes we are

So when should it arrive? Someone keeping an eye on Joe's blog? I mean, he's bound to say something isn't he???? *tries not to get so excited - bad for the blood pressure*

Comment

Sweet!

Indeed!

So sorry about the spoiler... I forgot! Thanks for letting me know!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Such a pic doesn't exist. At least I haven't found it, which means it doesn't exist Seriously, she didn't salute on Atlantis or AoT.
                Darn. I really wanted one. Oh well, I'll just use another one...Be back in about 5 minutes with my newest sig!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Am i only one who has problems with GW?

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Probably gonna re-read this one...really like it
                  The Life he left behind

and this one sounded interesting.
                  Soul Possession
                  You should read the first story, it's really very good. One of my faves

And origamy pinguins are great! At my childhood i made that stuff.

I better tell you guys night becouse GW doesn't love me that night (for me)
                  Night shippers (((((family)))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. I haven't posted anything in a while and just wanted to say "Hi!"

I watched 'Birthright' yesterday and had some good laughs from that one. Especially Sam trying to convince Ishta's 2IC that she and Jack had a 'special bond' but they not, you know, they don't....

Eyes looking skyward as she says it. I love the way Sam gets uncomfortable anytime someone realizes the connection she has with Jack, cause she knows she couldn't hide it.

Good stuff.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Here's my new sig. MOP?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Yes we are

So when should it arrive? Someone keeping an eye on Joe's blog? I mean, he's bound to say something isn't he???? *tries not to get so excited - bad for the blood pressure*
                        It should just take a couple of days. I am nervous.

Originally posted by elbarta View Post
                        Indeed!

So sorry about the spoiler... I forgot! Thanks for letting me know!
                        It's all good.
                        sigpic

Comment

TrueRomantic, you do your sigs very quickly. I need 2 or 3 hours to make a sig. Love it!
                          Night, night, night!
                          sigpic

Comment

Night Kitten!!

And I have to hop in the shower, run to the store, and pic up my mom, so I'll be back later!

(((Family)))

PS: Thanks on the 1000 post congrats. Only 1000 left for my avatar!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Am i only one who has problems with GW?

You should read the first story, it's really very good. One of my faves

And origamy pinguins are great! At my childhood i made that stuff.

I better tell you guys night becouse GW doesn't love me that night (for me)
                              Night shippers (((((family)))))
                              Yes I have problems with GW too... 500 errors... don't like these messages

(((Good night Kitty)))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                Hi everyone. I haven't posted anything in a while and just wanted to say "Hi!"

I watched 'Birthright' yesterday and had some good laughs from that one. Especially Sam trying to convince Ishta's 2IC that she and Jack had a 'special bond' but they not, you know, they don't....

Eyes looking skyward as she says it. I love the way Sam gets uncomfortable anytime someone realizes the connection she has with Jack, cause she knows she couldn't hide it.

Good stuff.
                                *waves* Welcome back trinity! I love that part of Birthright too - it's just the same as how she reacts in Heroes when Bregman puts her on the spot. I think Sam uses denial as a strategy and hopes no-one will ever ask her because as you say, she just can't hide it

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                                Gorgeous! I can't believe you've only just started gimping, your stuff is fantastic!

And GW is behaving for me (touch wood) but my printer is not and I'm really not happy as I was all set up to print my first batch of MOP postcards
                                *huffs*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X