This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I'm sure this is mentioned in the 'Shippers Handbook', along with all our other 'moments'.
    Shippers handbook?? There's a shippers handbook??? Where where!!!

And about the Moebius hand touching thing - I've seen it 3 times now and I always seem to miss it! There are some truely dedicated shippers out there watching things in slow motion cos it happens so fast!

Comment

hiya guya wynter here,i am om my sisters pc as mine gave up couple of weeks ago but having new one next week at long last i feel cheated that i have missed you lot.I haven't a clue whats happening so please bear with me while i look at the posts.I hope everyone is ok and that sam and jack are still going strong here.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

I am definitely of the opinion that RDA is a fantastic kisser! Lucky lucky AT!

Found these behind the scenes pics which show that he also has very fine legs!!

Once again, lucky lucky AT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          I am definitely of the opinion that RDA is a fantastic kisser! Lucky lucky AT!

Found these behind the scenes pics which show that he also has very fine legs!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/rdalegs2.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ie/rdalegs.jpg

Once again, lucky lucky AT!!
          ((((BILLIE))))
          Thunks alot!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Love the sig nell!! You have inspired me to go create something new! See you guys in a while! *heads off to delve into vast library of pics*

Comment

Not feeling overly creative at the moment so while I wait for the creative bug to bite thought I'd use one of my previous pic stories as a sig instead!

Comment

Not feeling overly creative at the moment so while I wait for the creative bug to bite thought I'd use one of my previous pic stories as a sig instead!
                ((((Billie)))) Love your sig, too!! Fluffy, sappy, shippy!!!!

CONGRATS ON 400 POSTS!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks nell! Yay 400!!

Was wondering if the sig is a little too fluffy and shippy for use on other threads, what do you reckon? The other one I have at the mo that I could use is this one -

Any thoughts?

Comment

Thanks nell! Yay 400!!

Was wondering if the sig is a little too fluffy and shippy for use on other threads, what do you reckon? The other one I have at the mo that I could use is this one -

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../minimesig.jpg

Any thoughts?
                    Billie, The second one is cute and funny!!! But, right here and right now, my vote is for the sleepy let's-make-a-date @ your-place-or-mine phone conversation!!!! Up to you, my dear!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

(((nell))) Thanks hun for making the decision I'm just so indecisive at the mo!!

And in return for your good taste here's a treat for you!

I'm sure the rest of the shipper family won't mind a bit of thunking!!

Comment

(((nell))) Thanks hun for making the decision I'm just so indecisive at the mo!!

And in return for your good taste here's a treat for you!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/rda7.jpg

I'm sure the rest of the shipper family won't mind a bit of thunking!!
                        Thunks!!! Sam and Jack Forever!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Heya!

I'm in a better mood now, and I need your good luck wishes for something...

I HAVE A DATE!!!!

*is terrified and ecstatic at the same time*

sooo???? any help/advice????

I have a really good S/J fic idea, so I may put it online tonight
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Heya!

I HAVE A DATE!!!!

(((sueKay))) a date! You go girl!! Oh how I wish for that nervous stomach tingling feeling that comes with the whole first date thing!!

The only advice I have is - just be yourself and if it's right it'll happen!!

Good luck and you do realise that feedback is required!!

Comment

(((billie)))

Thank you I'll try and give you feedback if it goes well...

My stomache's already a bit off...We've been friends for months, so it'll be really strange...but he's a really nice guy - professional figure skater and ice dancer, as well as a model...*sigh*
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Heya!

I HAVE A DATE!!!!

Well, it's been about 28 years since I've had a date (married for 26) but it really is much the same now!! Do a little something special- perfume, earrings, or a favorite outfit- for the outside of you. For the inside of you, BE YOURSELF!!! Showing an interest in someone is a genuine way to start a conversation. REMEMBER, he will be terrified and ecstatic, too!!! It's called anxiety. It's OK in moderation!!! Enjoy!!

Back OT. Yeah, the fic idea. Look forward to it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X