Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey shippers u guy's have been chatting up a storm !! i had like 9 pages to catch up on lol

P.S i gotta give props to my fellow scot Suekay for her fabby sketches big Thunbs up Doll I wish my fashion illustrastions were that good LMAO xxx

oh yeah and happy bday to Gwenhwyfar !! hope you had a great day hunny lol

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      My mother is into photography. She tried to mget me into it but...not good with the visual!

I wasn't hopeless in art. I did ok as long as I had a lot of time to do it. But my heart was more into Science and Comm, not art.

To be ontopic:

Hey Sam! Can you draw?
      Of course I can!

See!

Umm... Don't quit your day job sweetie...
      *He is SOO on the sofa tonight!*
      However when it comes to capping ur a genius
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Here's the link to Parsifal's post (which just has the Stargate part of the news):

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=28093
        Thanks alot! RDA looks great but Brad Wright, doesn't look well. Maybe all the work is catching up with him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Did you notice they said Sam liked grape jello? She seems to like blue jello and I don't know what flavor that is(blueberry?), but i always thought grape jello was purple. Has she ever said anything about jello flavors or just is pictured eating it? Very important subject!!
          Jell-o I hear you say? Time to visit the store .... mmmm .... which flavour today?????

And let's not forget ....

(disclaimer: this last one isn't my creation, but the others are )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Jell-o I hear you say? Time to visit the store .... mmmm .... which flavour today?????

And let's not forget ....

(disclaimer: this last one isn't my creation, but the others are )

Oddly enough...and I'll probably be kicked out of the thread for saying this...I hate Jello. Seriously. The only time I was abel to eat it was when I had food poisoning. But maybe I'll like Shipperberry...

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Hi Shippers...

Check this out, it's an article about Stargate... 200ep, etc, etc, etc... I think it's pretty good in general, but what I like the most was this bit...
              Spoiler:
              Now "SG-1" has reached yet another stage of life with Browder and Black in the mix -- and, perhaps, Anderson returning part-time at some point. (He stressed that was up to the producers and MGM.)

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                Grape jello is purple! I recently had blue and it's blue raspberry I think. Sam eats blue jello quite a few times on the series...don't know where grape came from....unless it's Jack and Sam's kid's favorite flavor!
                I don't know if anyone has posted this already, but here's where the purple jello came from.

Jello Evasion

Gwen - I was about to edit my jello post to make it in honour of your birthday .... guess not I'll think of something else instead
                sigpic

Comment

Actually, I don't like jello either. I used to, but after a 3+ month diet of clear liquids (i.e. jello and broth and nothing else), not anymore.
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    A brand new video for the shippers

"No promises" Shayne Ward

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

Roll on season 10

Caty
                    Great video, which I have only just had a chance to watch. Thanks so much, Caty!
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I don't know if anyone has posted this already, but here's where the purple jello came from.

Jello Evasion

Gwen - I was about to edit my jello post to make it in honour of your birthday .... guess not I'll think of something else instead
                      Sorry Oma...

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN

Hope that suffices
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                          Sam: Jack... don't look now but there seems to be a hoarde of shippers runing towards us...

and look... it looks like theyre walking along hand in hand (okay so that may just be my shippy brain taking over but hey... a girl can dream can't she?!)

I just love those pics. Thanks! *Smiles goofy shippy smile*

Comment

Happy Birthday Gwen!!!!!!!!

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

I digged through my little collection of J/S manips and found this:

It made it a year ago after watching Chimera for the first time to make me feel a little better about the epi.

My niece calls it Petelimination. You'll understand after seeing the original pics.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN

Hope that suffices
                                Can it be My Birthday too ?

Comment

Working...
                                X