This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Yep, its her body, if it makes her feel better about herself, then hey go for it. It is one of those things that when you have it done you can't really hide it. Besides hiding it defeats the purpose of having it done.

I wasn't going to say anymore about this subject, but I'm very curious person, and this question is not about any one in particular. If a woman has this done, can she um, "nourish" in a womanly way? (ducks as shippers throw instructions for looking things up on the Internet at me) Hey, my "La Leche League" manual is too old to say anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Sally I'am not sure the ratings will go up this Time.The last couple of Years RDA was still around.TPTB should have added some more Sam and Jack Ship from Sam's side and more mention of Jack.The raings may improve in the second half but I do not think the ratings will be as good without RDA.It looks like the Show did not get the adding ratings from Farscape Fans.TPTB did a Bad Job in reaching out to Shippers and long time Fans.TPTB attitude was this is the new Show now deal with it.
      Honestly? I hope the ratings don't go up and it gets cancelled. I'm sick of being drawn along like an addict on heroine, waiting for our next S/J fix. The only way is a clean break.

TPTB don't *deserve* a hit TV series. They've disrespected some of their most loyal fans, produced slip-shod work in scripts and storylines, stolen ideas from movies when they couldn't come up with any better ideas (and are proud of it!), and were totally disloyal to the one actor who *made* this show succeed: RDA.

And those actors who are so full of themselves as to also have spoken poorly of him can just try to get another job after this. They're going to quickly find out that they're not the "hot commodity" they think they are.

Hmmm . . . get the feeling you hit on a nerve? <g>

/rant
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        the "Big Reveal" that i'd like to see would be something along the lines of;
        jack walks into the briefing room mid-briefing, and sam just stares at him almost slack jawed, as though she's shocked to see him there. landry call an end to the briefing and walks into his office. jack just looks at sam, smirking. daniel, teal'c and mitchell say their hello's, daniel pats him on the arm or something and says "good to see you jack", and they walk out as sam stands up and move towards him. she says something like, "you should have told me you were coming", he says "where's the fun in that?". as she reaches him they take each others hand, and she leans up as he leans down and they share a shortish kiss (full of love, and longing and whatever, but also showing that they've been together a while) because they are on base, and in uniform. then they part and smile at each other, and he says, "so? dinner?", then daniel appears and says something like "where we goin'?" and sam and jack look at each other and they all leave the room together.

but thats just one idea.
        I sense the makings of a story here!!!! Chapter 2: Sam and Jack meet on the surface in the parking lot after work. At the wheel of her vintage Volvo, Sam speeds away towards her house in Colorado Springs. Climbing out of the car, our couple is giggling and holding hands as they make their way to the front door. Hey, wait a minute!!! This doesn't look like Sam's house!!! Of course not, she sold that place like a hot potato after breaking up with a cold potato-head!!! Heh, heh!! Aw, our couple is nesting in in a new house!!! Hey, they just shut the door and locked it. Hey, we can't see!!! What's happening??? What are those sounds???!!!
        sigpic

Comment

jack walks into the briefing room mid-briefing, and sam just stares at him almost slack jawed, as though she's shocked to see him there. landry call an end to the briefing and walks into his office. jack just looks at sam, smirking. daniel, teal'c and mitchell say their hello's, daniel pats him on the arm or something and says "good to see you jack", and they walk out as sam stands up and move towards him. she says something like, "you should have told me you were coming", he says "where's the fun in that?". as she reaches him they take each others hand, and she leans up as he leans down and they share a shortish kiss (full of love, and longing and whatever, but also showing that they've been together a while) because they are on base, and in uniform. then they part and smile at each other, and he says, "so? dinner?", then daniel appears and says something like "where we goin'?" and sam and jack look at each other and they all leave the room together.

but thats just one idea.

I like.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            I sense the makings of a story here!!!! Chapter 2: Sam and Jack meet on the surface in the parking lot after work. At the wheel of her vintage Volvo, Sam speeds away towards her house in Colorado Springs. Climbing out of the car, our couple is giggling and holding hands as they make their way to the front door. Hey, wait a minute!!! This doesn't look like Sam's house!!! Of course not, she sold that place like a hot potato after breaking up with a cold potato-head!!! Heh, heh!! Aw, our couple is nesting in in a new house!!! Hey, they just shut the door and locked it. Hey, we can't see!!! What's happening??? What are those sounds???!!!
            Bed springs or the shower?
            sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry, chi-what-a? i don't remember that one? i vaguely recall one where they freed sarah from osiris. sam tried dating a jackass, and then.... um.... well presumably she dumped him for being a big stupid jerk?
              is that the one you're talking about?
              no. it was a different ep, called 'What was I thinking!?!'. in this ep, she started dating a guy that had control issues, so at the end of the ep, sam said...

sam - 'hi, pete.'

pete - 'sam!'

sam - 'i'm here to share with you the info you wanted so badly.'

(pete smiles brightly)

sam - 'ready?'

pete - 'yes, sam.'

sam - 'for checking up on, following, and putting a officer in the united states air force into jeopardy, i'm happy to tell you that you'll be doing 5 years at an ice base in the antarctic.'

(pete gasps)

sam - 'and for checking up on, following, and putting an officer in the united states air force into jeopardy, your police force is stripping you of your rank and kicking you out.'

(pete whimpers)

sam - 'you'll be released in two hours, and you'll then have 24 to put your things in order. oh, and i'd buy some warm clothes if i were you. very warm.'

how she ended up engaged to a guy who looked a lot like him i have no idea, all i know is that that relationship helped her realise that she'll always be in love with her soul mate jack o'neill, and she let the potatoman down gently and then went "fishing"

sam never got engaged, don't you remember? there was an ep called 'affinity', but it was about teal'c finding an apartment outside of the base. a nice one near a senior retirement center. teal'c was welcomed with open arms, and he had a wonderful time. you see, he had an affinity for protecting ppl, so he loved being near ppl that wanted and needed him.

sam knew she was in love with jack by the end of lost city. in new order, after she saved him, she told him the truth and jack decided to retire. he semi retired, only working once in a while for the asgard. sam and jack finally got together, and are now celebrating their first wedding anniversary.

the beginning.

that felt good.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

but thats just one idea.
                And what a good one it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Bed springs or the shower?
                  how about both?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

hey sally, was affinity the one where jack proposed to sam and she accepted immediately, and teal'c got an apartment and is still happily renting it today?

and this chi-whatever-it -was, i'm still not remembering it too clearly other than the osiris bit. i do have some vague memories of some guy sticking his nose in where it didn't belong and being really pushy and manipulative. i'm sure glad she dumped that idiot!

Comment

and thats 1,000 posts for me baby! aw yeah.

cookies anyone?

Comment

and thats 1,000 posts for me baby! aw yeah.

cookies anyone?
                        congrats, Barbie!!!
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          how about both?
                          sally
                          A water-bed?
                          sigpic

Comment

how bout signs, jack rents it out cos he knows it irks her, and she'll rant about it and he loves when she does that.

or independence day.
                            Oh, yeah! ID4! I wish I'd thought of that!

And things have been so busy lately that I haven't kept up well on people's milestones. So, for stargate barbie and everyone else celebrating big postings, have some cookies!

Comment

Okay THAT deserves some green jello, baby!! Who's writin' the fanfic? Do you write fanfic, stargate barbie? Heck this idea is making *me* want to write fanfic!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Okay THAT deserves some green jello, baby!! Who's writin' the fanfic? Do you write fanfic, stargate barbie? Heck this idea is making *me* want to write fanfic!
                                That actually gives me an idea too...

Comment

Working...
                                X