• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    aw nuts

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Spoiler:
      I'm stuck (for now-- still a bit hopeful for an AU explanation) that our Sam instigated a kiss (and not on the cheek) with AU Martouf.
      I'm not.
      Spoiler:
      She was OVERJOYED to see him alive again. The part of her that still has remnants of Jolinar would have felt completely overwhelmed by that. Not to mention any unresolved issues she had over shooting him herself. I saw that as a natural (if somewhat post-traumatic) response to seeing him alive and very much whole again. She cared for Martouf; if not as a romantic interest (quite yet at that time) then as a very dear friend, made even dearer for her rememberances via Jolinar. Huge feelings there. Huge. Hundreds of years in a love affair she still remembers - even if it wasn't 'her' per se. That's not something that can be denied, or brushed aside, especially seeing him again that way. It would be ... wow. Very intense.

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        ok i'm gonna need more info on this. where? when? details!
        They were posted here a while back. It was that British tv show interview she did before or after GABIT while she was in the UK. I think even the video was posted - can't remember where though now.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
          I know this is not the Sam thread but TPTB are ruining the Sam character. I'm not even sure they are aware until they see fan reaction. I think it is, we need sex in this episode so let's have our female character kiss, almost kiss, show interest in, or whatever towards some male character. I am not a feminist but these writers have NO idea how to portray a strong female. They are writing from a male perspective on how they think a woman would respond or react. Unfortunately, what comes across on the screen gives Sam haters and anti-shippers fuel for their tirades. I believe that by season 9 Sam will be practically a non entity and Vala will be front and center. Then, all the anti-shippers will be able to say. See, the Sam and Jack ship ruined Sam's character.
          you know what, you're making a lot of good points.

they want sam/amanda off the show so they can have their valavixen in there? what better way to do it then have sam kirking across the galaxy. this will make the sam fans angry, the shipper fans furious, the anti shippers enoughalready!, and amanda herself saying 'i'm out of here!'. is this their plan???????????

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            i hate to add misery to our already giant misery load, but...

Spoiler:
            do you guys remember an interview amanda did when she came back to the show this season where she said (paraphrasing); 'i think sam and jack should get it on once and then realize they're better off as friends'... does anyone wonder if that's what's coming ahead for us?

sally
            oh geez, you're kidding. this is why I never read interviews anymore. what a horrible thing to say.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hey all

Thankies for all the Avatar feedback

For me, I've got another theory

Spoiler:
              The SG1 we saw in RE was not ours...it was an alternate Universe, and it was an alternate Sam that tried to kiss Martouf...

If I keep thinking that, I'll be okay
              great theory!

and see, there's actual evidence to support it.

Spoiler:
              1- sam not reacting to hearing/mentioning her father. 2- the timeline for when janet really died (teal'c said three years, i say it's only been two). 3- our sam making a move on another guy. 4- the sgc hiring someone without offworld experience to command THE sg team. 5- vala. 6- lam being allowed to work with her father. 7- jack disappearing off their radars (and hearts).

if they went this way, there's been 'clues' all around.

counts straws she's clutching at

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

minigeek, you're good.
                Shipper plaque for your amazing faith and hope: Sorry don't know artist

Me? I'll believe it when I it.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by jg-1
                  Hmm, the Sam/Cam thing from the black teams universe just doesn't make sence. Teal'c said
                  Spoiler:
                  Carter had rejoined SG-1 following her honeymoon. Since we know Jacob/Selmac was alive and well in their universe we can assume "Threads" never happened - so Sam married Pete! Uhh -even worse!!!)

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts!!!
                  negative!

spoilers for s8's affinity and threads
                  Spoiler:
                  jacob did NOT like pete, so i'm sure that he would have continued to make sam question things. AND, considering sam was already doing this even before pete proposed, i KNOW sam wouldn't have went through with it.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL, hey, a healthy dose of hope is a lot more fun to cling to than despair, baby!

Besides, if I think
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam and Jack are already married or at the very least already engaged
                    ... in my own warped twisted little fantasy world, then I can happily skip along to whatever vague beat tptb throw at us. The vaguer, the better! Until the ultimate unveiling-er... that is to say... yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      Ficrec: " Best of All", by Toulouse www.montrose.net/toulouse/bestofall.html

This is a kind of a sequel to "Dancing on the Volcano." It is poignant in a way because if Sam and Jack were together in spite of the regs, they would not be able to go places, etc. like a normal couple in love. (And I don't think anything is snobbier than fly-fishing, which is part of the story, but..well, maybe wine snobs)
                      i read 'dancing on the volcano' once, but can you refresh my memory on it?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

No offense to AT but I would not worry about what AT says regarding Ship.AT has said soo many different things regarding the Sam/Jack Ship I lost count.I just wanted to say it been a great couple of Days in speaking with all the Shippers on the Forum.Tomorrow is a new Day and I hope
                        Spoiler:
                        things improve with the Show and the Sam/Jack Ship.I hope to speak to everyone tomorrow but I may need a little break after Friday's episode.Talk to everyone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          i read 'dancing on the volcano' once, but can you refresh my memory on it?

sally
                          I just read that one recently. It's quite good. Jack and Sam get trapped on a planet after a volcano erupts. There is a smut and a non-smut version, which can be located here: http://www.montrose.net/toulouse/page6.html (courtesy of SG-1fanintn's fic recs).
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Shippers, Remember that tomorrow (for me in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time) will be RDA's birthday!!
                            Born January 23, 1950. Let's Celebrate!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Shippers, Remember that tomorrow (for me in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time) will be RDA's birthday!!
                              Woohoo!
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                We'll throw him a big shipper birthday party!bbbbbbbbbbbb
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X