This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for AT's apparent recent comments, i continue with the theories;
    perhaps she was burned by the mishandling of the pete relationship, and is fearful that this might be bad for her character too if done badly. so perhaps she just thinks better to leave all this love business out of the show completely.
    of course i would disagree if that were the case, but its just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      You're joking about implants, right? Not that I disagree if someone wants them for a good reason (yes there can be), but AT? Nah.
      She had implants put in I think about a year and a half ago! Telling the truth is not picking on the actress. I don't know how she is filming and taking care of the baby. Very stressful. Maybe she is tired of the same question about her and RDA and thought it was a fast answer. However, even if she is fooling around she is hurting her fans who are supporting her. So who is be disrespectful!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        The way Sam answered Landry's question onces, you see it, will lead you to the same conclusion. But as I mentioned, for me that is ok. Sam was not with Jack at that time. Now Jack has stepped up to the plate and they are together beaming back and forth with the help of the asgard.
        I don't think it was sex but a very intimate moment as they both shared something special and he needed her to achieve it or at least another human .As he loved her , he did it with her .

but as you said gatebee , he does not matter anyway as she was with no one at the time ...so no big deal ..After all she is a pretty woman and Orlin was nice too

and thank you about comment on video

Caty

Comment

Trupi...where did you read about this???

Plus...a year and a half ago, she was pregnant so...I doubt she would have had them done then...especially not with whats happened in her past pregnancies.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

totally agree. i doubt it, but if she did good for her, none of my business and i don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Trupi...where did you read about this???

Plus...a year and a half ago, she was pregnant so...I doubt she would have had them done then...especially not with whats happened in her past pregnancies.
              SueKay when did she do the magazine shoot for the troops, it was last May 2004? It was before she got preg.so it had to be before June 2004. Did read it but can't remember which mag.but if you look at the second half of S7 she is definitly larger on top.(Had to be late 2003 or early 2004) That is why she started to wear those tank tops in S8. Why she did it when she wanted to get preg. ???? I thought it was commend knowledge or I wouldn't had have brought it to the thread. It was discussed at the Aug. Creation 2004 NJ Convention because the magazine photo shoot was being discussed.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                SueKay when did she do the magazine shoot for the troops, it was last May 2004? It was before she got preg.so it had to be before June 2004. Did read it but can't remember which mag.but if you look at the second half of S7 she is definitly larger on top.(Had to be late 2003 or early 2004) That is why she started to wear those tank tops in S8. Why she did it when she wanted to get preg. ???? I thought it was commend knowledge or I wouldn't had have brought it to the thread. It was discussed at the Aug. Creation 2004 NJ Convention because the magazine photo shoot was being discussed.
                they can get bigger on their own though. when i put on weight, that the first place it goes. when women get pregnant they increase in volume too. i know someone who was temporarily put on some hormone drugs and they got bigger and stayed bigger. she didn't start to wear tank tops to show off her assets by her own decision. its not like they get to pick their own wardrobe. teal'c started to wear 'em too. maybe he got somethin' done.

can we stop this now and move back on topic? (sorry if i sound snarky)

Comment

nickatell I sometimes think TPTB would Love to keep Sam single so Sam can be with the Male guest Star of the Week.IMO Hollywood is not interested in Love or Romance just Sex.The Regs have been a great excuse for TPTB.That's just a cover IMO.

Comment

The only problem with the Pete theory is AT's comments regarding Sam/Jack have been all over the map long before Pete was on the Show.AT true feelings may never be known.I'am not even going to worry anymore about who likes the Ship and who does not.

Comment

sueKay presents...

STARGATE: ARPEGIA

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a look at this...I've put a LOT of work into it!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        The only problem with the Pete theory is AT's comments regarding Sam/Jack have been all over the map long before Pete was on the Show.AT true feelings may never be known.I'am not even going to worry anymore about who likes the Ship and who does not.
                        but from anything i can recall, her comments were positive regarding the s/j ship, she just wanted her character to get a boyfriend who didnt' die. how do we know she wasn't hinting at jack for the role. from season 4 onwards she had always said that she thought they would end up together.

my only problem with the pete theory is that it involves the word pete. i'm tellin' ya guys the name will never be the same to me again.

Comment

thats a fine lookin' site suekay. very visually appealing, and a great idea. good job

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            but from anything i can recall, her comments were positive regarding the s/j ship, she just wanted her character to get a boyfriend who didnt' die. how do we know she wasn't hinting at jack for the role. from season 4 onwards she had always said that she thought they would end up together.

my only problem with the pete theory is that it involves the word pete. i'm tellin' ya guys the name will never be the same to me again.
                            Pete is a four letter word at my house.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Pete is a four letter word at my house.
                              i heard of someone whose name was pete recently and cringed, i now have an irrational dislike and distrust of anyone with the name. i keep looking over my shoulder to see if there's one following me or not taking my calls!

Comment

Hi Guys,

You know me; sarcastic sense of humor, no holds barred sort of thing - but I've noticed the last couple of days or so, this thread has (delicately) degenerated.

Sam/Jack?

I realize a few of the interviews lately have been somewhat less than appealing, but these things happen. Honestly I don't believe the proverbial horse is really dead. Just dormant - for the time being.

But I'm not reading any more Sam/Jack around here lately. I'm reading a whole lot of actor slamming, a whole lot (more) writer/producer slamming (which is always fun for flavor, but... ), when I start to read about the more "tabloid" type references (by this I mean the topic which has only just begun), I really question my desire to stay and play.

You've all been such happy, fun people to play with since I got here recently, it's sort of sad to see the tide turn so completely, over a couple of silly remarks which I am positive we could have more fun laughing about than crying over. I even think Amanda would laugh with us, were she here!

I'd like to think we all have a common enjoyment. Our reason for sticking around and chatting; a common interest to discuss something fun, regardless of temporary disappointments or ongoing plot device issues. It's Stargate SG-1, right? A shared interest is the indisputible romance between Sam Carter and Jack O'Neill?

May we leave behind the anatomical enhancements of the actors in favor of that, per chance? Any chance at all?

Someone in the "Sam's a great Character" thread posted a really great link to a very talented digital artist's (Aurora)'s website - who happens to have some fantastic Sam/Jack imagery.

Her web gallery is here:
                                http://memento.pinch-me.net/ot.htm

And here's one of hers I just love. http://memento.pinch-me.net/images/Works/justso.jpg

Maybe that can help lift us all back over the rainbow a bit.

mini(geek)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X