X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon
    Spoiler:
    SG-1 looks good in black uniforms off-world. Sam calls for "Cameron" on the radio. Why a first name in the field under fire? Same rank, yes, but seems a little casual. No, I don't see anything romantic. I'm surprised that Sam is not calling by rank or last name when on duty. Well, Mitchell has been abducted so Sam is in charge. Nice! That she's in charge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Babylon
      Spoiler:
      SG-1 looks good in black uniforms off-world. Sam calls for "Cameron" on the radio. Why a first name in the field under fire? Same rank, yes, but seems a little casual. No, I don't see anything romantic. I'm surprised that Sam is not calling by rank or last name when on duty. Well, Mitchell has been abducted so Sam is in charge. Nice! That she's in charge.
      babylon/season 9 spculation/query
      Spoiler:
      does that mean that cameron is ordinarily in charge or that they ordinarilly share command or what? i'm still a tad confused about the whole command issue here

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Just to let you know...I'm going to be temporarily leaving GW...just to chill and such

I start University on Monday, and I've got a lot of stuff to do.

I'm out of my shipper groove at the moment...to get that back I need to stay away from S/J specific threads and watch loads of S4 again.

I'm also doing a lot of site maintenance at the moment...have a proper account and I'm trying to set up a an automated fanfic archive and loads of other stuff...

So...if anyone needs me...pop into http//www.stargate-intel.tk forums or Mala's world in OT chat.

Suz
        xxxxx
        bye for now suekay, i'm starting back in a couple of weeks, so that'll probably be the last you guys hear from me for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Babylon
          Spoiler:
          So, Nell, any other titbits worth mentioning ?
          And about Sam beeing in charge, was it ever explained why Sam is not in charge normaly?

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
            So, Nell, any other titbits worth mentioning ?
            And about Sam beeing in charge, was it ever explained why Sam is not in charge normaly?
            Babylon
            Spoiler:
            Aside from the ambush scene, Sam was barely in the episode.

Comment

I agree nell.A little to casual for me.If Sam and Jack
              Spoiler:
              kept calling each other by there first Names we never would have heard the end of it.I guess everything goes except in the case of Sam and Jack getting together.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                Babylon
                Spoiler:
                Aside from the ambush scene, Sam was barely in the episode.
                Oh dear, I guess the mood is not going to improve then

Comment

*ignores spoilers*

S9 is of no interest to me now...I'm just popping in with some good news!

STARGATE INTEL HAS HAD 10 000 FORUM POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel

I'm going to my bed, but some of the Intelites are having fun posting all over the place!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Just a dumb question here...

...but if Sam/Thor Shippers are called SMORS...

...are Sam/Jack Shippers called SMACKS???

No, no, no. Don't even do that. No. Don't encourage this. No. No. Just No.

Comment

Thank you sueKay.I may be joining you in taking a break as well.It does not look like we will be missing much anyway.I was afraid to stop watching because I would be lost but I'am seriously considering skipping most of the Season unless TPTB give us a reason to keep watching.I known TPTB cannot do much about
                      Spoiler:
                      RDA's schedule but TPTB can give some Sam and Jack Ship from Sam's side and TPTB also do not have to turn much of the Season and the Season finale over to an annoying guest character like Vala.I want to wish a Happy Birthday to LOL4JACK and all the Shippers I missed recently.

Comment

(((ses)))

As I said earlier...I'm through with the show and I need to get my shipper groove back...I'll either be at my site or at Mala's world, so pop along to either of them if you want to join me in taking a break.
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks parsifal.I taped the episode and now I think I will just delete the episode.I really am not in the mood to hear
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Cameron call each other by there first Name.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            *ignores spoilers*

S9 is of no interest to me now...I'm just popping in with some good news!

STARGATE INTEL HAS HAD 10 000 FORUM POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel

I'm going to my bed, but some of the Intelites are having fun posting all over the place!
                            Yes, Somnium now earned the title of official "Squueee Monster!"

And again, congrats for the forum milestone SueKay!

Comment

Babylon
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam had a minor role following her take-charge scene after Mitchell's abduction. She sounded good but no time to develop her leadership ability in this episode. This was Mitchell's showcase tonight. I like Mitchell. I'm a little annoyed with Dr. Lam and General Landry's dynamic. Daughter-Father conflicts. She was rather pouty when General Landry gave her an order to call him when the prisoner awakened. Sure she's not in the military but there is something called professional courtesy. Why is there a civilian CMO anyway? All in all this was a ZERO Ship night!
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday !! LOL4JACK!!

Poz

Comment

Working...
                                X