This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    Ok, as for Sam going over to SGA. I am not worried. I know that Sam and Jack are living together. If you saw Sam's reaction
    Spoiler:
    Orlin saying he still had feelings. You could tell that Sam was so into Jack.
    Good to see you here, gatebee! This is what I've been telling them since Friday. Maybe they'll believe you.

As to Rodney and his
    Spoiler:
    hallucination ep, I don't know what there is to upset anyone. It'll be a fun ep. And Rodney is such a geek! He's read every report ever written by an SG team. Certainly, he knows what happened to Sam in Grace, and he'll decide if she could get herself out of a mess, he can too. I bet the title, Grace Under Pressure, relates to Rodney's nervousness.....and he will probably be much more frantic in his emergency situation than Sam was in hers. Maybe Imaginary Sam will get snarky with him a little too! After all, his conscious mind has to expect some backtalk from her--it's the essence of their relationship!

Still hopin' for RDA and a canon BHK at the end of S9!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      All right. We've been pretty bummed around here since word of the Dreamwatch article got around. In hopes of improving the spirits of the Ship Family, I present:

A Sam & Jack Story by SG-1fanintn:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/1a.jpg

Sam, what’s this I hear about you dissing OUR SHIP??????

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/2.jpg

Oh, uh, hi, Sir. Well, you were gone, and TPTB said……

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2a.jpg

TPTB?!? For cryin’ out loud, Sam, how many times have I told you?
      Never, ever listen to those guys! They’re just here to upset our Shippers!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2b.jpg

Oh, gee, Jack—you’re right. I was weak. You know what people are
      always saying about me…..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2c.jpg

Sam, you really know how to hurt a guy……

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2d.jpg

If it makes a difference, Jack, they tied me up and gagged me
      and threatened to give Vala all my lines if I didn’t cooperate…..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/3.jpg

Well, since you put it that way, I’ll let you make it up to me.
      There must be SOME WAY you can do that…..thinking now……
      This is so great. Just the sort of thing to cheer us all up.
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Good to see you here, gatebee! This is what I've been telling them since Friday. Maybe they'll believe you.

As to Rodney and his
        Spoiler:
        hallucination ep, I don't know what there is to upset anyone. It'll be a fun ep. And Rodney is such a geek! He's read every report ever written by an SG team. Certainly, he knows what happened to Sam in Grace, and he'll decide if she could get herself out of a mess, he can too. I bet the title, Grace Under Pressure, relates to Rodney's nervousness.....and he will probably be much more frantic in his emergency situation than Sam was in hers. Maybe Imaginary Sam will get snarky with him a little too! After all, his conscious mind has to expect some backtalk from her--it's the essence of their relationship!

Sorry to be missing in action. I haven't stopped shipping. It is just for me going to GW makes my computer go very slow. So I hang around alot more at SI.
        Just to give everyone the true reason of our ship

Comment

As to Rodney and his
          Spoiler:

Well, if they'd better not do a "Threads Unraveled" or some other sort of takeoff of a shippy episode. One's enough. I think one of the main things that's upsetting shippers about this is: that imaginary S/J kiss is so hot-- it's what we want to see for real for them as the BHK and they're maybe gonna have fun with it. Grrr

Comment

Rodney is one reason I quit watching SGA. I know they say he's mellowed, but I just couldn't watched him week after week. A guest star every so often is okay.

Sorry to hear about LOL4Jack.
            Last edited by Gatetrixer; 19 September 2005, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Think about it this way:

Spoiler:
              Rodney's been in Atlantis for a year. When he returned to Earth earlier this season, Sam was heading up R&D and they never saw each other. So Rodney doesn't know that Sam and Jack are together. So his fantasies would have Carter being flirty with him.

See? Piece of cake!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Well, if they'd better not do a "Threads Unraveled" or some other sort of takeoff of a shippy episode. One's enough. I think one of the main things that's upsetting shippers about this is: that imaginary S/J kiss is so hot-- it's what we want to see for real for them as the BHK and they're maybe gonna have fun with it. Grrr
                Honey, if they ever do "Threads Unraveled," (shudder!!!), we'll get the ole shipper bus and head for Vancouver to raise.....well, raise something that will make them think again! I'll drive!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  We've nothing to worry about, as she appears as
                  Spoiler:
                  a hallucination.
                  Spoiler:
                  doesn't matter, it's still showing sam/other.

so, this season, we have no sam/jack basically, but we have sam/orlin and sam/mckay.

the writers obviously love the s/j shippers.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm tellin' you.....there's something going on here. I think it's TPTB getting Amanda to do make some positioning statements for them.
                    i think something's going on too. payback to the shippers for not loving the so-called 'resolution' to sam and jack.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Thank You Sally.You get it.How come it seems to be ok with certain Actors and TPTB when it's Sam/other?We hear no complains.When the talk is Sam/Jack everyone comes out of the Woodwork to take Shots.The Sky is falling when the Talk is Sam/Jack.If some Shippers are ok with
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam/Rodney in the epsiode that's fine.9 Years of Sam/other is 9 Years too many for me.I hope TPTB are nice enough to let us know when it's Jack turn after Sam is done being passed around the galaxy.

Comment

All right. We've been pretty bummed around here since word of the Dreamwatch article got around. In hopes of improving the spirits of the Ship Family, I present:

A Sam & Jack Story by SG-1fanintn:

Sam, what’s this I hear about you dissing OUR SHIP??????

Oh, uh, hi, Sir. Well, you were gone, and TPTB said……

TPTB?!? For cryin’ out loud, Sam, how many times have I told you?
                        Never, ever listen to those guys! They’re just here to upset our Shippers!

Oh, gee, Jack—you’re right. I was weak. You know what people are
                        always saying about me…..

Sam, you really know how to hurt a guy……

If it makes a difference, Jack, they tied me up and gagged me
                        and threatened to give Vala all my lines if I didn’t cooperate…..

Well, since you put it that way, I’ll let you make it up to me.
                        There must be SOME WAY you can do that…..thinking now……

GREAT! Really great!

Cathain-I have two more songs to add.
                        This Kiss-Faith Hill
                        Forever and For Always-Shania Twain

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          i think something's going on too. payback to the shippers for not loving the so-called 'resolution' to sam and jack.

sally
                          personally i loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Thank You Sally.You get it.How come it seems to be ok with certain Actors and TPTB when it's Sam/other?We hear no complains.When the talk is Sam/Jack everyone comes out of the Woodwork to take Shots.The Sky is falling when the Talk is Sam/Jack.If some Shippers are ok with
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam/Rodney in the epsiode that's fine.9 Years of Sam/other is 9 Years too many for me.I hope TPTB are nice enough to let us know when it's Jack turn after Sam is done being passed around the galaxy.
                            i can't green you. well said, ses.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              GREAT! Really great!

Cathain-I have two more songs to add.
                              This Kiss-Faith Hill
                              Forever and For Always-Shania Twain

Oooh good ones *adding to the list*

Comment

Thanks Sally.TPTB and the Actors though Sam and Jack were the problem when it's been Sam/other that has been the problem all along.Sam/other has caused more problems than Sam/Jack ever could.It does not matter if Sam shows no interest or it's just a Dream.TPTB are still using the Sam character as a Sex object for the Male guest Star of the Week and the Sam character should never be used in that way.There's enough trashy characters on TV without dragging Sam down to that level.TPTB should known there characters and Show better than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X