This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
    Ok, i have officially made a Susie's Sam and Jack shipper CD. After much pondering of the question someone posted in here a few days ago i finally came up with these. You usually get like 20 songs on a CD so these are my top choices for our lovely couple. Some songs are old and some are new but they all relate back to our favourite ship!

CD Songs:

Angel - Aerosmith
    Love Just Is - Hillary Duff
    Your Beautiful - James Blunt
    Why Don't You and I - Nickleback
    Too Lost in You - Sugarbabes
    Lookin' like that - Westlife
    Walk along with Me - Seven and the sun
    Angels - Robbie Williams
    Eternal Flame - The Bangles
    Never had a dream come true - S Club 7
    You and Me - Lifehouse
    Amazing - Josh Kelly
    Mysterious Times - Sash
    Without you - Busted
    When i'm gone - 3 Doors Down
    For You - The Calling
    Unchained Melody - Gareth Gates
    Hope - David Campbell
    Blink, stay a little longer - Anita Spring
    Crazy in Love - Beyonce
    Idea stealer

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I'm going to side-step the whole AT debate...

at the end of the day...this is just her opinions...I'd be MUCH more worried if she was one of the writers...

As for ship songs...

One that would have fit a few years back - 'Keep me a Secret' - don't know who it's by...

And some more...
      Hopelessly Addicted - the Corrs
      Even If - the Corrs

And my brain's fried...looooooong day...be back soon
      Oooh I like

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        All right. We've been pretty bummed around here since word of the Dreamwatch article got around. In hopes of improving the spirits of the Ship Family, I present:

A Sam & Jack Story by SG-1fanintn:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/1a.jpg

Sam, what’s this I hear about you dissing OUR SHIP??????

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/2.jpg

Oh, uh, hi, Sir. Well, you were gone, and TPTB said……

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2a.jpg

TPTB?!? For cryin’ out loud, Sam, how many times have I told you?
        Never, ever listen to those guys! They’re just here to upset our Shippers!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2b.jpg

Oh, gee, Jack—you’re right. I was weak. You know what people are
        always saying about me…..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2c.jpg
        Sam, you really know how to hurt a guy……

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/2d.jpg

If it makes a difference, Jack, they tied me up and gagged me
        and threatened to give Vala all my lines if I didn’t cooperate…..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/3.jpg

Well, since you put it that way, I’ll let you make it up to me.
        There must be SOME WAY you can do that…..thinking now……

(((((sg-1fanintn)))))

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!

You are soooooooo cool!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          SG1-Fanintn - BRILLIANT!!!!!!

I've got a big launch later...a little project I've been working as part of my website's expansion...I may be putting a new site up later...

I'll give ya'll a little spoiler for it...

It's called...

Stargate: Arpegia
          Oooh I think I know! Do you have more planned out now?

Comment

No problem.I was kidding about Jack treating Sam so well.Rodney and Barrett are not Bad people they just need to
            Spoiler:
            realize they have no Shot with Sam and try to find other Women.I just have had enough of the whole Galaxy falling for Sam.It gets to be a little much after 9 Years.I just want to see more of the Tough Sam from earlier Seasons.I want Sam to not be afraid to be firm with someone and to stop trying to please everyone.IMO Sam has lost that spark the last couple of Years.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              stargate barbie I respectfully dissgree.I'am going to stay as far away as possible from
              Spoiler:
              Grace Under Pressure.It will be easy since I do not watch Atlantis.I will be shocked if there is no Sam and Rodney Kiss.If I ever saw a Sam and Rodney Kiss I would be finnished as a Sam and Jack Shipper.Even if it's just a Dream.I cannot stand Rodney.I have no problem with the Actor.Just the Character.It's bad enough we have all these guest character on SG-1 falling for Sam,we do not need anyone from Atlantis.Sam has enough attention.Maybe having Vala back is not such a bad idea.The guest character can just fall for Vala instead of Sam.

Unfortunately I think that's exactly what will happen, Ses.
              Spoiler:
              After thinking about it I'm pretty sure now, that this is not coincidence. It sounds too much like Grace and I think Sam will have the same role as Sam's hallucinations in Grace. She will help him to find a way out and...yeah...I think McKay will also imagine them kissing.

Personally I don't mind that, because I really like McKay and never saw him as a threat to the Sam/Jack ship. Like stargate barbie, I'm actually looking forward to this ep, because I always loved the Sam/McKay interaction. Their banter was funny as hell. And since she is just in McKay's mind, that really doesn't bother me.
              But I can totally understand that some shippers are annoyed by that.
              It's really like a slap in the face for shippers that they take this "shippy" episode and do the same on Atlantis with McKay and Sam.
              And Jack and Sam still haven't kissed.

But all the years of shipper frustration and especially season 9 have really hardened me!
              There is not much TPTB can shock me with anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                No problem.I was kidding about Jack treating Sam so well.Rodney and Barrett are not Bad people they just need to
                Spoiler:
                realize they have no Shot with Sam and try to find other Women.I just have had enough of the whole Galaxy falling for Sam.It gets to be a little much after 9 Years.I just want to see more of the Tough Sam from earlier Seasons.I want Sam to not be afraid to be firm with someone and to stop trying to please everyone.IMO Sam has lost that spark the last couple of Years.
                i get that, personally i was very greatful that alec colson didn't have the hots for her. but i don't fault her for trying to please everyone, i do that.... although come to think of it, maybe that's what's wrong with me!

and hey as for rod & mal getting over her, i do think they should, but i appreciate very much the fact that barrett hadn't yet, because it gave me a happy mushy feeling when i heard about the line. and from rodney's point, its of comedic value. i appreciate this because i find it impossible to write anything that isn't comedy, or at the very least quirky. i like rodneys character, because he's a jerk, but not a bad guy. and sam is his eternal torment, he's jealous of her, but also attracted to her.
                however if another guy comes along with an obvious crush on sam, and he's not there for the pure sam/jack are together exposition i'll not be a happy bunny.

but ya gotta admit you can understand how they are almost all attracted to her. if i were a gay woman or a straight guy i would be too. i'd love to be like sam. and the fact that i'd be with jack if i were is only part of it! i swear!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Gee, you guys are too kind! It's just a few piccies strung together with a little prose. We just needed a laugh, I thought.....but thanks for the kind words!
                  I guess we all needed cheering up and your pictorial just hit the mark.

Comment

Oh before I forget since I am so seldom here ....

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO TAME AND BILLIE

and CONGRATULATIONS to all the MILESTONE

Comment

Ok, as for Sam going over to SGA. I am not worried. I know that Sam and Jack are living together. If you saw Sam's reaction
                      Spoiler:
                      Orlin saying he still had feelings. You could tell that Sam was so into Jack.

Comment

((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))

I just caught up reading posts since this a.m.!!! Ya know it is sooo heartening to see how kind, respectful and supportive everyone is towards one another even when we are sorely tested by TPTB and voice strong and different opinions!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!! LOL4JACK emailed me again today from Barcelona, Spain. She was robbed while in her car at a red light. A couple of men broke into the car and stole her bag containing every piece of identification from passport to visa to driver's license, her credit cards, cash, Ipod, and medicine. She is getting assistance from her employer in the States to make new identification and the consulate or embassy is assisting, too. Her brother lives in Spain so I am hopeful that she has a place to stay. She has surprisingly good spirits after all this misfortune!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell

NEWS FLASH!!!! LOL4JACK emailed me again today from Barcelona, Spain. She was robbed while in her car at a red light. A couple of men broke into the car and stole her bag containing every piece of identification from passport to visa to driver's license, her credit cards, cash, Ipod, and medicine. She is getting assistance from her employer in the States to make new identification and the consulate or embassy is assisting, too. Her brother lives in Spain so I am hopeful that she has a place to stay. She has surprisingly good spirits after all this misfortune!!!
                          OMG! Well tell her we're thinking about her!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Ok, as for Sam going over to SGA. I am not worried. I know that Sam and Jack are living together. If you saw Sam's reaction
                            Spoiler:
                            Orlin saying he still had feelings. You could tell that Sam was so into Jack.
                            Absolutely!!!! In Ex Deus Machina
                            Spoiler:
                            when Sam replied to Agent Barrett's question with, "Not exactly."
                            that meant EXACTLY
                            Spoiler:
                            that Sam and Jack are together!!!!!
                            Am I frustrated that our Ship bones have been limited to
                            Spoiler:
                            two-word phrases?

Origins episode: Jack says, .....the motorcycle...."
                            Ex Deus Machina: Sam says "Not exactly."
                            Babylon: Sam says "Ya think?"

YES, I AM FRUSTRATED!!!!

But, I cope with the knowledge that I got
                            Spoiler:
                            those three bones
                            to gnaw on and hope for more!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell

I just caught up reading posts since this a.m.!!! Ya know it is sooo heartening to see how kind, respectful and supportive everyone is towards one another even when we are sorely tested by TPTB and voice strong and different opinions!!!

wow that is bad.... Please send her shippy thought from me ...

Comment

I'am a Sam and Jack Shipper not a Sam and the rest of the Galaxy Shipper.
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney has 2 other Women he can Dream about on Atlantis.It's just fustrating that the whole Galaxy gets to have fun and it's 9 Years latter where still waiting for a Sam and Jack resolution or a real Kiss.I think a combination of all these interviews and all the guest Stars have tried my patience.I can understand Guys falling for Sam.I would fall for Sam as well.I just think enough is enough.It makes the guest Stars and Sam look bad when it's the same pattern over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X