• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTG, Lies!!! What a gorgeous sig!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Ohhh, I keep popping in here, but I remembered another tidbit from AT3.

Amanda was saying how the movies would be the right place for SJ ship (something like that anyway) and she asked who were shippers and who didn't like the ship. I remember her saying something like "well, maybe, if Sam and Jack wouldn't have gotten together ... blabla" the way she said that, and the way she quickly talked about something else when she said it .... made me interpret the words "wouldn't have gotten together" as if they HAD gotten together.

I don't think I'm making a lot of sense, I hope you get my point.

When I talked with some friends about it, after the Q&A, they hadn't heard it like that ... but I did

REAL SHIP in Continuum wouldn't surprise me at all
      It wouldn't suprise me either and I am sure that we will get some awesome subtle stuff as well since they are so good at doing that. Season eight where Sam is supposed to still be with Pete had some great moments especially my favorite the death knell hug. Can't access PB from work but if anyone would like to post a pic I would love it.

Welcome ((Elanie)) hope you enjoy the shipper thrread!!!!

APA --- Love the new Sig ---Virtual green for you
      Jumble ---Love your new sig as well
      sigpic
      Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Woo Hoo!! Apparantly I won this category in the Stargate 2007 Fan Awards

This is the banner that won ...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5.../23SigJon2.jpg

HAPPY DANCE!!!
        Congrats It's beautiful

and OMG I saw Sam/that other guy sig in that category.

*Runs away scared*
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY DANCE!!!
            CONGRATULATIONS LIES

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Congrats It's beautiful

and OMG I saw Sam/that other guy sig in that category.

*Runs away scared*
            Ah, but it didn't win did it

Comment

HAPPY DANCE!!!
              Congrats, I really liked that one. How did you find out the results? One of my fics was nominated fro John/Teyla and I am curious as to how I did.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Wow great sig SamJackShipLover that's amazing!
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Congrats, I really liked that one. How did you find out the results? One of my fics was nominated fro John/Teyla and I am curious as to how I did.
                  All winners are here
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/7x21_040.jpg
                    What's that, luvnjack? You want me to tell the thread about MOP? OK.

DAILY UPDATE ON MOP:

Once again, a reminder about or effort to remind TPTB that we are still here, shipping away! Stop by the MOP Site to learn more. Remember: It's all about the love! The love between Jack & Sam! We're (hopefully) flooding TPTB's mailboxes with wonderful, shippy goodness throughout August. So make those vids, siglines and wallpapers! Write those poems! And swing by the MOP Forums to share your memories of when you first fell in love with the Ship (also to be mailed to TPTB).

I need help getting a mailing schedule together, so anyone with an organized mentality is more that welcome to jump on board!

That is all.
                    I'm happy to help! Anything that would be useful, just let me know

HAPPY DANCE!!!
                    Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                    It's a lovely banner
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

All winners are here
                      Thank you
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                        For those having trouble greening this is the reply I got from Skydiver

So if anyone's still having problems, perhaps they would like to let the Mods know.
                        ahh...that's it...I thought it only had to be 15 people..

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        Helloooo! I did some Jack sigs I'd like to show you, because you're my some favorite critics.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...d/ONeill-2.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...hard/RDA-2.jpg

ttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/RachelDinozzo/Banner/Jack_Richard/JackLostCity-1.jpg
                        Wow they are awesome..and thunkable... Very cool!!!

Originally posted by Ellendil View Post
                        Starlover1990, thank you for the clarification, it was most useful I must admit. You see, I`m from the older generation when such "wordies" did not find place in the textbooks. It may sound archaic but let us not dwell on it
                        Well I'm the queen of the gutter...so I just had to explain it...*drools*

And I'm young...well...I'm almost an adult(in age) ...4 days and counting down...

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                        Lol! You need to build up a bit of immunity in order to work with RDA/Jack pics I sometimes get lost for hours just looking for the right pic
                        And I'm usually just 'Jumble' around here (or if you listen to Bekki, jumbly mumbly grumbly.... or anything else she can rhyme it with)
                        Immunity? I think that isn't possible...and I think you still don't have it *runs and hides from Jumble*

and name call...Jumb J...that's it...I'll call ya [B]J/B]

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        I start making my arts after finding the pics.
                        I see some and just think they a worth to make something out of it.

I get lost for hours looking for some lyrics or quotes or something like that.
                        The art is already finished and it happens that I'm not able to find the right words.
                        I know the feeling...text I am really bad at that...certainly since I almost never like the quotes I pick from the internet so I'll make them up myself...

But I really like your style...very cool!!!

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        and here's what I did, *do*, I think I've confused myself

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n.../thinking1.jpg
                        Cool!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        And finally... the vote of the Josiane Jury

1) The First Commandment (3)
                        2) Cold Lazarus (2)
                        3) Brief Candle (3)

I have a remarkable urge to do that in French...
                        Le premier commandement, trois points
                        Lazarus froid, deux points
                        Le cierge petit, trois points

And I guess only the European shippers will get that...
                        ROFL french...I understood...but still...I am very bad at french I understand un peu

HAPPY DANCE!!!
                        Woohoo Congrats Lies WTG!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                          <sniped>
                          Edit: no sign of the dog, but I've just recounted the candles 4 times and there are only 14 candles. Which would make her 21.
                          I think that might have been a snafu. Jack said in "1969" that Cassie was 13 years old. I'll let someone else do the math after and around that, but she was older than 14 2+ years later.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I think that might have been a snafu. Jack said in "1969" that Cassie was 13 years old. I'll let someone else do the math after and around that, but she was older than 14 2+ years later.
                            So that's end of S2 ...now we are 9 years further...13+9= 22...perhaps now 23...

So close...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              yeah good point, I probably just can't count
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                                And I'm young...well...I'm almost an adult(in age) ...4 days and counting down...
                                Making sure we don't forget Jann?
                                Immunity? I think that isn't possible...and I think you still don't have it *runs and hides from Jumble*

and name call...Jumb J...that's it...I'll call ya [B]J/B]
                                ROFL! That could get a bit confusing, there's an awful lot of J's around here, Jann!

Comment

Working...
                                X