This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: My AoT DVD is in the mail!

: It won't get here anytime soon, because the mail deliverers and the mail sorting center in my region are on strike.

I bet it's life's way of telling me I need to get a life.
    That, or it's The PTB, holding on to my package any way possible, because they need to put my Shippy message on it.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Sarai! We SEE YOU!!
      *pulls up magical hood*

no! no you don't... I'm working I swear, Gimp's not loaded or anything!

EDIT: I just read this bit of the post back and realised that if any "regular" person read it, it would make no sense whatsover. I'm pretty sure they'd think we're greatly into magic, hiding from each other, and something strange called 'Gimping'.

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      love this poem!!

and nope...I'm not falling out of my tree...I love it in here...after my duty as gutter queen, I'm now back into the stalking bussiness... Forgot to do that for a while...so I have to catch up!

Cry tsk tsk... The only thing why I'm not crying is coz I almost don't cry over books/fics/movies...I just can't.

But erm...don't bow...we just make a deal with the angst...respect thingie and all live and let live!

and I'm not supposed to be here either!!!
      I know Jann, I never cry at anything either. I think I can remember one book I've ever cried over which was 'A Boy Called It'. But seriously, the scenes between Sam and Jack were just gut-wrenching!

Comment

ah thank you for letting me know....

And I saw that Chelle has visited the Samanda thread...I only don't go there anymore, so I didn't knew that! (I'm very S/J minded)

I don't visit other threads in this part of the forum...already hard enough to read this one completly!
        Jena was on last night after 12am.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          ok, i saw that pic from Deadman's Switch, and i just *had* to make a manip out of it! Now, this is my first manip, so it sucks.
          I just wanna get that fact out there.

don't say i didn't warn you...
          Spoiler:
          http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk104/jt4life_kate/samjackmanip01deadmansswitch.jpg

It's better that way!

Nice job!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

: My AoT DVD is in the mail!

: It won't get here anytime soon, because the mail deliverers and the mail sorting center in my region are on strike.

I bet it's life's way of telling me I need to get a life.
            That, or it's The PTB, holding on to my package any way possible, because they need to put my Shippy message on it.
            *hugs* I already got it today Luckily in here they aren't striking...otherwise I would have killed some...

and you have a life...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            I know Jann, I never cry at anything either. I think I can remember one book I've ever cried over which was 'A Boy Called It'. But seriously, the scenes between Sam and Jack were just gut-wrenching!
            It was...why do you think she is also on my stalking list now

Did you installed the camera's at her tree close to her house btw, my FP?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
              Jena was on last night after 12am.
              So that would be now? (its after 12 in here)

Just kidding.

I already saw that Jena had been online...totally missed her message/post I think Bad bad bad me!!!!! SORRY JENA!!!! I feel so guilty about that atm!

But in a positive way...I was just worried
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                Of course it is! It's the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism, after all. That's a place where everything is always well.
                Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                Ahh..no. Not an unofficial name. Just a happy place some of us have decided to go to in contemplating the glass half-full rather than the glass half-empty when it comes to the ship.
                Ahhh! Thanks

I can happily live in that kingdom as long as the Angst Cavern is part of it cos I'm a great believer in the tougher the road, the happier the ever after

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                ok, i saw that pic from Deadman's Switch, and i just *had* to make a manip out of it! Now, this is my first manip, so it sucks.
                I just wanna get that fact out there.

don't say i didn't warn you...

LOL it's not that bad and definitely doesn't suck! Smoothing it out will come with practice I love seeing Jack whispering wake up in Sam's ear
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, Shippers! I have to make a few clips before I head off for work. Bye y'all!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's better that way!

Nice job!
                    Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Ahhh! Thanks

I can happily live in that kingdom as long as the Angst Cavern is part of it cos I'm a great believer in the tougher the road, the happier the ever after

LOL it's not that bad and definitely doesn't suck! Smoothing it out will come with practice I love seeing Jack whispering wake up in Sam's ear
                    thank you both...
                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Okay, Shippers! I have to make a few clips before I head off for work. Bye y'all!
                    Ciao!
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      APA I just read part 2 of Out of Time, you made me cry! No joke! I'm not defecting Jann I swear but,

*bows down before Queen of Angst*

ssshhh I'm not supposed to be here
                      *shoot Sarai with a pea-shooter*

What? You shot me earlier!

Guess what guys! I'm almost done outlining this chapter, and I'm getting really excited about it. Of course, I feel kinda funny putting so much effort into it when there's a complete reset at the end... but later when they meet the Aschen again, it'll be important to have this back story. Plus, it's fun writing angst.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs* I already got it today Luckily in here they aren't striking...otherwise I would have killed some...

and you have a life...

It was...why do you think she is also on my stalking list now

Did you installed the camera's at her tree close to her house btw, my FP?
                        Check and check !

*whispers* I set up the telescope in the building opposite and ordered in the pizza, as per your instructions

AND I whipped out a bit of work for tomorrow, speedy-like on the computer ! I'll go back and do it properly, it's just I was having too much fun (and crying) on GIMP and APA's fic . Don't you love how computers can make anything look like you've spent hours over it though??

Comment

Help!!!! Does anyone have the pic of Jack staring out of the hospital window in Avalon? I can't find mine!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                            *shoot Sarai with a pea-shooter*

What? You shot me earlier!

Guess what guys! I'm almost done outlining this chapter, and I'm getting really excited about it. Of course, I feel kinda funny putting so much effort into it when there's a complete reset at the end... but later when they meet the Aschen again, it'll be important to have this back story. Plus, it's fun writing angst.
                            A pea shooter eh? Time to get out the SuperSoaker 3000.

Spoiler:

I'm coming to getcha Nancy! *Giggles*
                            Last edited by Sarai; 23 April 2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              Help!!!! Does anyone have the pic of Jack staring out of the hospital window in Avalon? I can't find mine!

This one?

56917549.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

I cannot tell you how much I adore that picture. That's probably my favorite Jack picture ever. Service blues, mmmmmmm... And he looks so pensive.

I've got five pages! And some of it is actual writing, not just outline!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X