• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute sigs Laura!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      It's going to take me some time to catch up with all you chatty folks. I just got home from the hospital this afternoon. the worst part - no internet access for days and days! I took my lappy with me and seasons 4 and 8 and had my own little private Sam Jack marathon. Hey, what else ya gonna do when you're in bed for a few days?

But I sure missed you guys!!!!
      Welcome back! We missed you, too! Hope you have a speedy recovery! (((Nolamom)))

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
      When I read that I thought at first that AT had misunderstood the question and answered it the way her own thoughts were going. I do think that the question is confusing, probably due to translating, and only the questioner would know what was really meant when it was asked, presumably in French.
      (
      BTW, I'm unfamiliar with the use of "relay" in talking about a relationship, so would appreciate what it means.

I can't see having a one-time(or one all nighter) encounter would resolve anything and enable two people to move on, unless-- they hardly knew each other beforehand and the attraction was almost purely physical. And maybe there was the aspect of curiosity-is he as good as he looks? But when two people have known each other for that many years,worked and fought side by side, seen the good and the bad in each other, there's no way the attraction could be purely physical, and no matter if the encounter didn't live up to either one's standards, how could they "get it out of their systems" that readily? They wouldn't. They wouldn't give up that easily.

I liken it a bit to a high school girl who yearns after the star athlete, hoping he would notice her. She doesn't really know him--then one day, he actually looks at her and decides she cute enough to warrant his attention. One date and she realizes that they have nothing to talk about. He's still a hunk, but that's not enough. And gets him out of her system. (not talking about sex here, of course, and I hope there are HS girls as smart as this one)
      Beautifully put! Tried to green you, but...well...you know the drill. *glares at GW*

EDIT: And great sigs, Laura! Wow! Impressive!
      sigpic

Comment

I can't seem to upload my profile pic. My bad??
        Retarded yes....keeps telling me "upload of file failed" grrr
        sigpic

Comment

Ooh. It's my avatar, not profile pic. I can't find where you make custom ones...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Off to bed for this Shipper too...

I'll leave you with this:
            Spoiler:

Just something to think about.
            Interesting, that was a time I really didn't like Daniel

Originally posted by Laura View Post
            *sneaks in*

hi all! it is so hard to keep up with all the chat!! so...sig time!
            Spoiler:

*sneaks back out*
            Love your sigs, beautiful!

Oh, I finally understood how to write the multiquote, I'm gonna be a profesional soon

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              It's going to take me some time to catch up with all you chatty folks. I just got home from the hospital this afternoon. the worst part - no internet access for days and days! I took my lappy with me and seasons 4 and 8 and had my own little private Sam Jack marathon. Hey, what else ya gonna do when you're in bed for a few days?

But I sure missed you guys!!!!
              (((((Nolamom))))) Welcome back. Hope you are well now?

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
              I actually watched it awhile ago, but forgot about it. Thanks for the link.

EDIT: WooHoo! I'm now a fourth of my way to that custom avatar.
              CONGRATS ON 500 KRISSIE

*sneaks in*

*sneaks back out*
              Lovely sigs Laura

Well, that was a quiet night! Did I scare you all off with my Gnome Army?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                Ooh. It's my avatar, not profile pic. I can't find where you make custom ones...
                You can't have a custom avatar until you've reached 2000 posts, so post away...

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Oh, I finally understood how to write the multiquote, I'm gonna be a profesional soon

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

EDIT: And great sigs, Laura! Wow! Impressive!
                    Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Cute sigs Laura!!!
                    Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                    Heehee sweet!!
                    Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                    Very nice, Laura!!
                    Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    Sig away Laura
                    hehe thanks hrm, i'll see if i have any more *rummages through folder*

*sighs* wedding...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                      You can't have a custom avatar until you've reached 2000 posts, so post away...
                      Aww man!! Gives me something to strive for!
                      sigpic

Comment

Couldn't go past Urgo heehee. Was going to pick Shayla haha cause she's hot and she looks like me hah JOKING!!! as if! but yes Dom Deluise all the way!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello fair friends of the good ship!

My show went really well last night thanks for all the good luck!!!

Hey - you Brisbanites should come see it! Mini shipper reunion!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Sorry! I thought those were just understood. Although, there has been a great deal of fangirl Squeeeing as of late.
                          Hmm, fangirl squeeing you say....I have no idea what you are talking about. What exactly constitutes a "fangirl squee"?

*eyes luvnjack* That wink was directed at me, wasn't it?

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                          Hmmm... Okay, I like the first line--what makes you think they aren't already? That's pretty much my thinking. But then she does a total 180 in that last line, saying they could "move on." I suppose she could mean that once you take that first step of actually acknowledging that there are feelings, it's easier to move on either to a relationship or to letting go of your feelings... So maybe she meant they need to just say something already so they can get on to the good stuff.
                          I'll take that answer any day! Did AT give the interview in French? If so - awesome!!! If not, it's possible that multiple translations changed what she said a little bit. Moving on = getting on with it.

Plus, I think she is talking exclusively about the sexual tension there. It's canon that Sam has feelings for Jack...it doesn't make sense to deny that in any way

*sneaks in*

*sneaks back out*
                          *huggles georgie...Laura*

Mmmm....Laura sigs *drools*

Oh look at that...sticky image tags...
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG the charity lunch with Rick is at 10,000!
                            https://auction01.charitybuzz.com/se..._item_id=73828
                            Amanda's at 3,600 https://auction01.charitybuzz.com/se...&order=default
                            Joe Flanigan at 3,250
                            https://auction01.charitybuzz.com/se..._item_id=73839
                            and Jewel Staite just shy of 1,000 (925)
                            https://auction01.charitybuzz.com/se..._item_id=73847

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *huggles georgie...Laura*

Mmmm....Laura sigs *drools*

Oh look at that...sticky image tags...
                              hehe hi bekki!! *waves* sorry i didnt come to your show!!! *huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Hello fair friends of the good ship!

My show went really well last night thanks for all the good luck!!!

Hey - you Brisbanites should come see it! Mini shipper reunion!

I'll take that answer any day! Did AT give the interview in French? If so - awesome!!!
                                Hahah that would be awesome! Amanda talking french. It's kind of like when you watch the dvds in another language just for the sake of it and plus you know every line by heart anyway so it's funny, even though they use people from other countries to speak..nah derrrdfse. WOAH! thunder. oh my god. I jumped hee.
                                Where what who and most importantly when is this musical shindig??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X