Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a protected thread, or can non-Jack/Sam shippers give their side of things?

Ali P

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Actually it is almost laughable. A
      Spoiler:
      virgin pregnancy for Vala the space tramp. So is this child suppose to be the savior of the universe?
      I guess the ran out of ideas to lift from Star Trek so they have moved on to the bible. I am going to stick with my original thought, Good Grief!
      Mind if I join you in that thought Rogue??

btw - I'm definitely laughing ..... in resignation at the plot line, and ROTF at your comments.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
        First impressions were pretty ugly, but I found a second viewing eased the pain somewhat. It's not real happy, shipper-wise so far and the spoilers are the usual vagueness so... No.

I'm keeping my hopes up. If the PTB don't sink the ship this season, I'll be happy. I don't expect resolution this season, and probably never, but I am going to keep watching in case there is a teeny hint.
        I hope S9 is that way for me too. I've just re-watched S8 on Sky One (first time since it aired originally) and I have to say I've enjoyed it a lot more than I did the first time around. Some parts I'll always dislike, but overall, I did like the season. I even liked Moebius this time around!

This season I'm all prepared to hate it the first time round, then enjoy it when I see the repeats.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          Quick drive-by posting again, was watching The Light again recently and as usual got wondering what might have happened had Teal'c not yelled out

Ah, The Light *deep shippy sigh*. Time to get out the Penguins again I believe ....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Wait a minute . . . . We can't have any resolution to the ship - kissing, weddings, whatever - because it's too soap-opera-ish, yet they can write in a
            Spoiler:
            mysterious pregnancy
            for Vala????

This makes no sense whatsoever!!!!!

[sarcasm] But consider, this perfectly fits into the realm of pseudo religion and sci-fi that is Stargate [/sarcasm]

Clutching at straws is the phrase that springs to mind. I hope I'm gonna be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not holding out much hope.
            sigpic

Comment

That is by far the best viewpoint I have ever read. Thank your for that!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                check out this new thread from anunnaki
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17110
                thanks for posting that link. I missed it on the first go. It is very true in all fronts

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_babe1
                  wow i'm gone for several months and i miss all the excitement...though i do have something to say about the ship...during last weeks eppy (i think, but times been all screwy with me lately) i'm thinking it was pretty obvious who Sam was referring to when she said "not exactly" to the question of whether she was single or not...im fairly sure that's already been addressed...but yeah anyway. *hides in her cabin*
                  Ohh.. this was talked about lots! And I think everyone came to conclusion ...(or hoped most desperately ) that she was talking about Jack.
                  And honestly... who else could she mean.. But read back over the last few posts.. (you may need to go back a bit, because there is a lot) ..and read what everyones opinions are

Sam&Jack
                  ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                  ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                  TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Was watching Lost City recently when this little pic fic popped into my head.....

sigpic

Comment

For me, I know that Jack and Sam are together meaning that they won't get involved with other people because they are accepting the fact that they are involved with each other; the problem I have is after waiting 8+ years this is all we get? Okay, okay a lot of changes in Season 9 and an especially big one RDA not a regular anymore (hard to type) and as shippers we wait for the proverbial crumb to be tossed our way in Season 9 that will keep our hope flames lit; but come on
                      Spoiler:
                      Vala pregnant!!!!!!!! How come whenever we want romantic scenes between Jack and Sam it is considered "soap operaish" but yet we can have romantic scenes between Sam and Pete, Teal'c and Ishta, and our current two some Daniel and Vala and that is considered sci-fi storytelling????? I know it is all a game with TPTB they knew by not giving us a big honkin kiss that we would still want more, and they are right. The fact that Jack and Sam are together is great and about time, but the fact that we didn't get to SEE any of it is very disturbing; it would be like watching our team heading out to defeat the System Lords for the last and final time but instead of finding out what happens the show ends and at the beginning of the next episode we learn through Daniel that the team has since broken up but that we did win and everything is fine, totally unfulfilling. We know the key parts, we won, but we didn't get to witness it for ourselves and go through the emotions so therefore maybe it didn't happen.

I know for myself that whenever I watch any of Marimba's or Caty's videos I see and feel the potential and yes I KNOW that they are together but somehow ??????????

For those of you who are satisfied with Threads being the resolution, more power to you; but I want more; but will we get it?? that is where the eternal flame of hope keeps burning.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        Was watching Lost City recently when this little pic fic popped into my head.....

Notice she doesn't question the Sam O'Neill combined.

Comment

For me as a shipper, I do believe they are together. But I agree that after 8 years we need more snogging.

After seeing this happen

we should get alot of this

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            For me as a shipper, I do believe they are together. But I agree that after 8 years we need more snogging.

After believe that after this

we should get alot of this
                            Indeed, as do I
                            Sam&Jack
                            ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                            TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

and this...

Comment

and this..... need I say more