This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    WOW, this is so cool.... I wish you so much luck and it's definitely a wonderfull way to start a marriage... a nice and unique experience... I'm so exited that I'll even pitch in

Claudia then talked to about liking episodes that are on earth, because being in SciFi shows for many years hasn't allowed her to film on "earth"

PS: I "listened" to the Simpsons this morning while I was getting dressed and yes, it definitely sounds more like RDA
    Aw....thanks. Looking at the bidding today though....definatly just too good to happen. And thanks for the updates on the interviews!

Comment

who ever wins the bidding will be so lucky and loaded ... cause they also have to pay for their hotel and means of transportation to get there ... BIG BUCKS

Comment

Icon Bump

gatebee you beat me to it.

Comment

no problem Terrah ... we are all shippers and keeping Sam and Jack on page one is for everyone to do

BHK

Comment

ParadoxRealities asked these questions about season 10 and the proposed new Stargate movie. Here are my thoughts….

Q. What GOOD do you think could come from the movie?

A. I hope that the movie has all the original cast members in it, although I would assume they would also have the new cast too. I think it may be a way of passing on the baton, so to speak. What I mean is, I don’t think that AT and MS ( and maybe CJ) will want to continue into a season 11 ( if there is one), and therefore TPTB can use the movie to ‘tie up the loose ends’ with the original cast, but leave the way open for the new guys to continue if they wish.

Q. Does it mean there won't be ship in s10?

A. I think TPTB have got the message that many people didn’t like season 9 as much as they’d hoped for. After Amanda’s little hint at the convention in Vancouver, the fact that RDA’s coming back for a few episodes, and even the little interviews between the episodes last week (the shippy episodes!), I think we may be getting our ship at last. I don’t think TPTB can risk losing any more viewers, and the shippers are pissed off enough as it is, therefore NOT giving us any ship in season 10 would be the last straw for many, many shippers.

Q. Does it mean there WILL be ship in s10? In the movie?

A. As I’ve said above, I think we’ll get our ship in season 10. This would mean that the writers can concentrate on giving us a good film with a good plot, without having to worry about the ship. This doesn’t mean we can’t have any shippy scenes in it, but they can be as subtle as they want them to be, as long as we know for certain that Sam and Jack are together from what they show us in season 10.

Q. Will RDA be in the movie? Will AT?

A. I’m sure that RDA and AT would be willing to do a movie. Let’s face it, RDA’s a big name that may get people who are not Stargate fans watching the movie.

Q. Will Sam get Jack's eagles WHEN she's promoted?

A. I would love this to happen, although I don’t think we’ll ever see it. I think this is something for fanfic.

Okay, those are my thoughts. Who's next?
            sigpic

Comment

These are great icons Terrah.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                no problem Terrah ... we are all shippers and keeping Sam and Jack on page one is for everyone to do
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ip/images5.jpg
                BHK
                Nice one, gatebee. I forgot to mention in my previous post....the long boring one.....that I really, really, really want to see a great big honkin' kiss like this one in season 10!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  [FONT="System"]ParadoxRealities asked these questions about season 10 and the proposed new Stargate movie. Here are my thoughts….

Q. What GOOD do you think could come from the movie?

A. I hope that the movie has all the original cast members in it, although I would assume they would also have the new cast too. I think it may be a way of passing on the baton, so to speak. What I mean is, I don’t think that AT and MS ( and maybe CJ) will want to continue into a season 11 ( if there is one), and therefore TPTB can use the movie to ‘tie up the loose ends’ with the original cast, but leave the way open for the new guys to continue if they wish.
                  [/snip]
                  I got my SG magazine today and have been wondering the same thing. Both AT and MS will be missing episodes in season 10. It reminds me of what RDA did before he lift for good.

BTW I love your sig! it is so true! *looks around bedroom and sighs*

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    I got my SG magazine today and have been wondering the same thing. Both AT and MS will be missing episodes in season 10. It reminds me of what RDA did before he lift for good.

BTW I love your sig! it is so true! *looks around bedroom and sighs*
                    Yes, I just have a feeling that they won't want to continue. Either that, or they'll be asked to leave. The wages for AT, MS and CJ must be rather large now after ten years, and TPTB are always complaining about lack of money. I know we're not allowed to talk about their wages as it's personal, but I think it will be a factor whether we see the original three in another season.

Glad you like the sig. It's definitely me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Nice one, gatebee. I forgot to mention in my previous post....the long boring one.....that I really, really, really want to see a great big honkin' kiss like this one in season 10!
                      yes yes ... Dips ... HUGE BHK ... Sam and Jack S10

BHK

Comment

Two quick questions:

1, when did Sam get promoted to Lt Col?

2, what exactly is Jack doing now that he's not with the SGC?

hopalong.

Comment

1 - At the beginning of season eight - New Order pt 2
                          2 - Nobody quite knows...there's nothing been confirmed on the show, though they have said that Jack's now head of homeland security
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                            Two quick questions:

1, when did Sam get promoted to Lt Col?

2, what exactly is Jack doing now that he's not with the SGC?

hopalong.
                            1. End of S8

2. That's the $64,000 question. And yes, that's my final answer

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              A Movie after Season 10 would be great.I can see a cliffhanger ending in Season 10 that gets resolved in a Movie.The question remains does the Sam/Jack Ship get resolved in the Show or in the Movie?
                              Well, ya know.....that's what Lost City was supposed to be.....the jumping off point for a movie where they find Atlantis. But it turned out to be the jumping off point for SGA instead.....

+ =

Comment

If my post ever shows up, I stand corrected. Thanks, Suekay! You're the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X