Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wuhoo Bekki for the new chapter! *happy sigh* Just the right amount of angst. And I see fluff on the horizon!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
      I love it
      Mine keeps disappearing, imagerotate are changing servers or something
      Mine too, so I had to put a single signature on temporarily. But it seems to be working now so I can start rotating again.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS

KRISSIE678

Congrats from me too!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Here's a pathetic attempt at a quiz question - mainly because I found myself thinking this today....again.....more than once

You know you're hopelessley addicted to Sam & Jack because today I......

* drove past the pile of quarry waste outside of town (shaped like a pyramid) and once again found myself thinking of Apophis' ship landing on it, which in turn led me onto POV, Jack offering to talk, Dr Carter kissing Jack, and Sam seeing it....kept me busy for the whole 15 mins I was waiting for Katie to come out of pre-school

* ate pie and pictured Sam & Jack sharing appreciative grins, enjoying their pie and jello far more than normal (a la Urgo)

I hope your day had some interesting S&J moments too
          I'd like to add my own story to this. You know you're hopelessly addicted to Sam and Jack when you're at a hockey game and they give you a number you can send text messages to, which will be displayed on the huge jumbotron, and you send a message that says Sam loves Jack. I'm just as addicted as you Oma
          sigpic
          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            Mine too, so I had to put a single signature on temporarily. But it seems to be working now so I can start rotating again.
            Nope, still not working Oh well I'll just have to go with a single for the time being

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
            I'd like to add my own story to this. You know you're hopelessly addicted to Sam and Jack when you're at a hockey game and they give you a number you can send text messages to, which will be displayed on the huge jumbotron, and you send a message that says Sam loves Jack. I'm just as addicted as you Oma
            ROFL! Now I really want to go to a hockey game just so I can do that How addicted is that??

Comment

Nope, still not working Oh well I'll just have to go with a single for the time being
              Once I got a new code it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Once I got a new code it worked.
                I can't get to the website, it says page has been suspended Has it got a new address or something?
                Are you sre yoursis working? I can't see it

Comment

I can't get to the website, it says page has been suspended Has it got a new address or something?
                  Are you sre yoursis working? I can't see it
                  Am I the only one who can see my sig? Oh well...

Comment

ROFL! Now I really want to go to a hockey game just so I can do that How addicted is that??
                    Pretty addicted, I think. But that's a good thing, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Indeed!
                        Right!
                        Except when you have a panic attack when the laptop overheats and shuts itself down

Comment

1. Your kid reminds you that "Jack is just pretend."
                          2. You want to name pets after SG-1
                          3. Words like "D'oh" and "Indeed" are a part of your normal vocabulary.
                          4. You check your Air Force Base's electric bill to see if it cost's $1 Billion.
                          5. You feel a strong desire to throw paper balls at your lecturer just because he looks like Martouf
                          6. You have the words to "D'oh I hear, from Jack I hear" running through your head.
                          7. You listen to songs on the radio and think, "That would make a great vid."
                          8. You seriously consider asking your squadron's First Sergeant how two high ranking individuals in the same chain of command could legally start dating.
                          9. You have recurring dreams about Amanda and dogs.
                          10. Your rp character is Sam and Jack's daughter.
                          11. You have discussions with your significant other about the name Jack for a baby boy...
                          12. You start to ramble about something, and your friends cut you off with, "Are you talking about that sci-fi couple again?"
                          13. You hang out on the shipper thread so much it becomes like a second home.
                          14. You spend more time reading/writing fanfiction then doing your school work.
                          15. You have a Sam/Jack screen saver on your computer at work as well as your home computer.
                          16. You overhear someone say today (St. Patricks Day) that their name is O'Neill and you say "Is that with two L's"
                          17. You have more pictures of Sam and Jack on your computer than you do of your kids and your spouse combined.
                          18. You talk about Joe Mallozzi like he was your next door neighbor
                          19. You sit in the chat playing 6 Degrees of Separation between Ben Franklin and Sam and Jack... and come up with multiple connections!
                          20. You can no longer look at potatoes without laughing (or crying...or screaming...or suddenly becoming violent...)
                          21. You keep getting this message:
                          22. When you have the sims and have the entire SG fandom on it...including S/J as main ship...erm...sims
                          23. When you write S/J on your graphic calculator...(full screen...)
                          24. When you hear the name Jack somewhere you think S/J
                          25. When you have S/J desktop and screensaver an all three computers at home

26. Your husband threatens to paint a Stargate symbol on his forehead so you will pay attention to him.
                          27. You talk your husband into Comic Con so he can visit the comic stuff and you can go to the Stargate panel
                          28 It takes you a whole weekend to transfer all your pictures, Stargate stuff files and fan fiction to your new computer, all of your bookmarks are Stargate related.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Right!
                            Except when you have a panic attack when the laptop overheats and shuts itself down
                            Rofl...that's bad...but it also could have been the temperature...maybe your laptop loves SG as much as you do

Like my computer is called Shep I know the computer is pink...but it's a male computer
                            erm yeah...where was I?
                            Oh yeah...Sam Jack...loving the list btw
                            sigpic

Comment

1. Your kid reminds you that "Jack is just pretend."
                              2. You want to name pets after SG-1
                              3. Words like "D'oh" and "Indeed" are a part of your normal vocabulary.
                              4. You check your Air Force Base's electric bill to see if it cost's $1 Billion.
                              5. You feel a strong desire to throw paper balls at your lecturer just because he looks like Martouf
                              6. You have the words to "D'oh I hear, from Jack I hear" running through your head.
                              7. You listen to songs on the radio and think, "That would make a great vid."
                              8. You seriously consider asking your squadron's First Sergeant how two high ranking individuals in the same chain of command could legally start dating.
                              9. You have recurring dreams about Amanda and dogs.
                              10. Your rp character is Sam and Jack's daughter.
                              11. You have discussions with your significant other about the name Jack for a baby boy...
                              12. You start to ramble about something, and your friends cut you off with, "Are you talking about that sci-fi couple again?"
                              13. You hang out on the shipper thread so much it becomes like a second home.
                              14. You spend more time reading/writing fanfiction then doing your school work.
                              15. You have a Sam/Jack screen saver on your computer at work as well as your home computer.
                              16. You overhear someone say today (St. Patricks Day) that their name is O'Neill and you say "Is that with two L's"
                              17. You have more pictures of Sam and Jack on your computer than you do of your kids and your spouse combined.
                              18. You talk about Joe Mallozzi like he was your next door neighbor
                              19. You sit in the chat playing 6 Degrees of Separation between Ben Franklin and Sam and Jack... and come up with multiple connections!
                              20. You can no longer look at potatoes without laughing (or crying...or screaming...or suddenly becoming violent...)
                              21. You keep getting this message:
                              22. When you have the sims and have the entire SG fandom on it...including S/J as main ship...erm...sims
                              23. When you write S/J on your graphic calculator...(full screen...)
                              24. When you hear the name Jack somewhere you think S/J
                              25. When you have S/J desktop and screensaver an all three computers at home
                              26. Your husband threatens to paint a Stargate symbol on his forehead so you will pay attention to him.
                              27. You talk your husband into Comic Con so he can visit the comic stuff and you can go to the Stargate panel
                              28 It takes you a whole weekend to transfer all your pictures, Stargate stuff files and fan fiction to your new computer, all of your bookmarks are Stargate related.
                              29. Words like point of view, grace etc will never sound the same again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                                Rofl...that's bad...but it also could have been the temperature...maybe your laptop loves SG as much as you do

Like my computer is called Shep I know the computer is pink...but it's a male computer
                                erm yeah...where was I?
                                Oh yeah...Sam Jack...loving the list btw
                                Hmmm... Pink Shep, obviously he's in touch with his feminine side
                                Its not very warm here, so it is just the laptop overheating I think maybe one of the fans is not working, guess I'll have to take it to the shop.......but how will I cope if they want to keep it for a few days
                                I'd have to keep going upstairs to the spare room and use the desktop
                                I guess the exercise will do me good

Comment

Working...
                                X