X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Well...wouldn't anyone?? I mean...

Don'cha' just wanna' grab him and...*grabs Jack & starts kissing his face off*
    Hell yes! Even back in Macgyver days, man he was hot. Especially in the opening credits eating that icecream......drooool.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Those are all great. The sig is very cute and the gifs are fantastic! Are they snurchable?

-Wendy
      LOL, course they are - how do you think I got them in the first place? If I remembered who I snurched the gifs off I'd credit them, but it's been so long...

The sigs I make myself, so yeah, snurch away Or I can make one for you if you have an idea of what you want. Although, personally, I'd never remove your Jack one :thunk:
      Last edited by Oma-1; 14 March 2008, 12:46 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Bugger. I was really hoping that no one had caught that post I made and quoted it. I realised after I went back to read it properly what it was about and promptly deleted it. Now that embarrassing statement I'd posted is set in stone forever.

And on that note I think its time to get to bed. 4:15am here in the UK. But I'll be back tomorrow. Later guys. It's been fun.
        Don't worry - I'll delete it too And you can delete this one I've quoted, then I'll delete this one.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Don't worry - I'll delete it too And you can delete this one I've quoted, then I'll delete this one.....
          Sneaky! I take it this conversation is going into the "missing pages" we talked about a while ago? The ones with all the R rated goodies and manips and other greeblies???

*cues twilight zone music*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh boy! I'm nowhere near the fluffy clouds now! Thinking of New Ground and Sam & Jack always sends me head first into the gutter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../NewGround.jpg

Spoilered for extreme gutterage
            Spoiler:
            Ya know Sam, when you said bondage, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
            I love the Grace kiss best...it's just so HOT! And plus it just shows us that Sam would really like to kiss Jack's face off, given the opportunity. Just sayin'.
            Grace kiss is really, really and I mean really hot. But there is something in WoO kiss. I always thought that that's how they'll kiss at their wedding.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              Oh, Nad...This is why I fangirl you. You just rock!
              LOL, but sweetie, I totally fangirl you too!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
              Great letter. I absolutely love the idea for the musical. I can see it now... Weightless dance routines in spacesuits, the romantic musical numbers, and a singing guinea pig! I would so watch that.
              Well, there's Squee: The musical. There's singing, dancing Jaffa's...
              It's awesome, really. I must say that I like your idea of the singing guinea pig...

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
              But Nad, you forgot about their two goldfish, Lisa and Maggie!!
              LOL! How could I?!

...Do you think goldfish can dance the polka?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                (for space)
                Spoiler:
                so i asked joe a ship centric question on his blog last night. here's what i asked:

"do you consider resolving a relationship to be closing a storyline?

my answer is it’s closing one chapter (the will they/won’t they) to opening a new chapter. the new chapter will be seeing how they are as a couple. and it that area, the places to go are limitless.

what’s your take on this?"

here's joe's answer:

Majorsal writes: “Do you consider resolving a relationship to be closing a storyline?”

Answer: That depends on the characters involved. In the case of Rodney and Katie Brown, it certainly closed that storyline.

i'm taking that as a good sign!!

sally
                Mmm, why is Joe so complicated? He always keeps us guessing
                But I tend to take this one as a good sign, too. It's not a bad one, so...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Oh, and Nad - have I ever mentioned that I love you? Your latest PTB letter was most enjoyable

...and it mentioned musicals *thinks back to Squee - The musical* good times...good times

and now I must go choreograph one (a musical...not a squee....or a squunk)
                Uh, no. Not that I can recall

And good times, indeed. We were all so ...creative

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                Rofl nad...Love it...and you're still nuts... Btw not the musical again...we should really start to write that script now
                I agree. We had most of the songs down, so...

D'Oh!, I hear, from Jack I hear
                Ray, light from a blown up sun
                Me is who you like to see
                Far away we now must run
                Sew is quite the gutter word
                La a note to cover up
                T's a Shipper have you heard?
                And that brings us back to D'oh!
                (oh oh oh...)
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, there's no chance to delete... We are everywhere... We KNOW...

Sneaky! I take it this conversation is going into the "missing pages" we talked about a while ago? The ones with all the R rated goodies and manips and other greeblies???

Oh yeah, one would think the delete button deletes, but in fact...

sigpic

Comment

I wonder where all the "Squee - The Musical" stuff is...*checks through the thread* I think it was in August...or September. It was not long after I joined, If I recall correctly
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder where all the "Squee - The Musical" stuff is...*checks through the thread* I think it was in August...or September. It was not long after I joined, If I recall correctly
                      It starts somewhere around here:

SQUEE: The Musical

EDIT: We went on for pages I guess I know where all the crazy people on GW hang out
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 14 March 2008, 01:51 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        We had most of the songs down, so...

Far away we now must run
                        La a note to cover up
                        (oh oh oh...)
                        Love it! we all know T's a shipper!

JackandSamAddict - totally agree with you on the Grace kiss. She lets her guard down for a second and shows "jack" her real feelings for him.
                        but then she puts her guard straight back up, silly sam
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

HA! so *those* pages do exist! You finally admitted it

LOL! How could I?!

...Do you think goldfish can dance the polka?
                          Yes, but it takes a lot of special training, preferably by a singing guinea pig who can swim

Far away we now must run
                          La a note to cover up
                          (oh oh oh...)
                          D'Oh! Now I'll have that going round in my head all day, THANKS!

Oh yeah, one would think the delete button deletes, but in fact...
                          Sooooo..... if I press the undelete button, do I get to see *those* pages at last? *frantically searches keyboard*

Comment

Hey, there's no chance to delete... We are everywhere... We KNOW...

One would think the delete button deletes, but in fact...
                            Shhhhhhhh! You'll make the poor guy paranoid!

*runs off to check out Squee - The Musical....I missed that the first time around*

Originally posted by jumble65
                            Ah, but Jumble, it's way better having that in your head than This is the song that never never ends.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, but Jumble, it's way better having that in your head than This is the song that never never ends.....
                              *sticks fingers in ears* Lalalalalalalalalalalalala!

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                                Love it! we all know T's a shipper!
                                The biggest one!

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                                Yes, but it takes a lot of special training, preferably by a singing guinea pig who can swim

BUT... That would mean that said Guinea pig would have to know how to polka too...

And No Problem, I aim to please

Shhhhhhhh! You'll make the poor guy paranoid!

*runs off to check out Squee - The Musical....I missed that the first time around*
                                Oh, but wait untill we tell him what happens if...
                                *gets silenced by a firm wack on the head*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X