This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    He is too cute. Did you make him at one of those "Build A Bear" type stores?
    Yeah Build A Bear Workshop, I love it there such cute things I could spend a fortune

Originally posted by smea
    Somnium I LOVE your bear!! You should save up and get all of SG-1! Though we'd have to think of a different name for the team... something suitable.
    Thats the plan eventually. They could be SG-B1. Am in the process of trying to make O'Neill Bear some Kit, you know P90 and a vest
    Last edited by Somnium; 07 September 2005, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Oh there's one of them in Glasgow - the Bear Factory

(note to self...STOP SPENDING MONEY!)

I think a Teal'c bear would be cute!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Oh there's one of them in Glasgow - the Bear Factory

(note to self...STOP SPENDING MONEY!)

I think a Teal'c bear would be cute!
        They are almost the same we have one near to us but i prefer BABW they have better outfits etc. I warn you its addictive

Comment

for all the birthday wishes!!!
          I know I don't post much here anymore (RL keeps me busy, but I do lurk quite often) and it's soooo nice to be remembered!!

Originally posted by smea
          Oh... and Happy Birthday Waterfall!!!
          How old....?
          Old enough to know better and still young enough to do it!!

Also I wanted to say how nice it was to hear all the squeeeeee's over EDM!!
          Hopefully we'll have a few more reasons to squee before season 9 is over.

waterfall

Comment

Happy Birthday Waterfall

Sorry for a lack of pretty pictures, I tried
            I haven't seen your gorgeous kissing sig for ages

On a side note, can someone PM me explaining how to put pretty pictures in

Comment

May I please take this opportunity to ask you all to go to

http://www.uberamandafan.com

and sign up for updates...

Also, if you haven't seen my video or voted for it, I'd appreciate it if you did.

Thank ya...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                May I please take this opportunity to ask you all to go to

http://www.uberamandafan.com

and sign up for updates...

Also, if you haven't seen my video or voted for it, I'd appreciate it if you did.

Thank ya...

I've signed up Über, and can't wait to see what exciting things are in store for us.
                I've voted for your vid in the contest....which reminds me that I should mention that I've entered a slightly edited version of the poem I wrote (with Token's additions) for Ship Day. If you click my sig and go to the 'musings' section, you'll find it there. You are allowed to vote once a day, so pop over as there's some great stuff there. Thanks chums.
                Last edited by dipsofjazz; 07 September 2005, 01:46 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Bev - I've voted

MB - I've d/led your vid...will watch after I've done some caps!

Jafacakes - go to http://www.photobucket.com - sign up for a free account - find the pictures you want - save them to your computer - upload them to your photobucket account - copy the bottom code (from the 3 provided) into a post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                    Will do. Im definatley getting one its just a case of when! Worse case senario will be xmas. The place I got O'Neill bear is about 30 or so miles from where I live and Im not driving at the mo. Next time I go OB is getting a fishing outfit
                    How cute! The little hat and poll I can see it now!

Comment

hey can anyone tell me what the sky one ep was tonight, i missed it cos i had to work, and i want to know was it a shippy one?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Okay folks...

THE SHIPPER SITE HAS BEEN REDONE...ALL THE LINKS ARE REMOVED AND YOU CAL ADD YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!

http://shipperfamily.cjb.net

Please please PLEASE put in your links!
                        It looks terrific Sue! I'll post up my links in a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          hey can anyone tell me what the sky one ep was tonight, i missed it cos i had to work, and i want to know was it a shippy one?
                          They showed "Fail Safe" tonight. I like the episode, and it has some shippy moments in it. I also find it a funny episode, as there's some good lines in it.
                          sigpic

Comment

MB - Just watched your Vid....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*scurries off to vote*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                              Happy Birthday Waterfall

Sorry for a lack of pretty pictures, I tried
                              I haven't seen your gorgeous kissing sig for ages
                              thank you!!!
                              Since you wanted to see it, here it is:

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                thank you!!!
                                Since you wanted to see it, here it is:
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l27/shippy.gif

waterfall
                                Thanks Waterfall. I could never move past your posts when you used to have that as your sig!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X