This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious here, but Grace was two years ago. She would look a bit older, wouldn't she?

As for Jack and Sam.... apparently the new TV guides have SG1 collector's cards in them. The Sam one has AT saying that's Sam's happily single.
    i saw that too. just today in fact. (and was going to come over here to whine about it too )

here's exactly what is said on the back of the card:

lt. col. samantha carter

played by: amanda tapping.

personnel file: brainy astrophysicist who likes to play with high-tech weapons.

ally: thor, an alien from a superior race.

enemy: the evil replicarter version of samantha carter.

tapping says: she's a soulful, compassionate and happy being a successful, intelligent single woman."

now, i've read others views on this and i agree it's a bit out of date. you'd think the enemy thing would be listed at the ori.

i wish someone who had the sam carter trading card could say if this is what's written on the back for her. if it *is* up to date, meh.

on another upbeat (not) note.... i've been reading around the net (mostly at gateworld). it was a very disheartening and disturbing ride into what 'others' think of the sam/jack relationship and where it's at now. truth be told, i haven't read 'that' much of this topic, but... basically, ppl don't think sam and jack are 'together'. they aren't denying what happened to them, but i'm not getting the sense that they really think they're together now. and this is the writers fault!

after everything that happened to 'them' in seasons 7 and 8, the end of 'threads/moeb' should have been the beginning of a real relationship. and what do we have? fans not thinking they're together.

sam and jack should be in a relay this season.

k, done with my ranting.

i've enjoyed the great sam/jack pics.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Hee.. I was gonna mention that... and amen to that!

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      Well it seems nobody else has brought this up so I will. In the previews for next weeks episode of SG-1
      Spoiler:
      Sam says "I got nothin'" That is totally a Jackisim!!!

Remember in POV Alt. Sam says "For crying out loud!" She uses a Jackisim! They were married! Well if in next weeks eppy
      Spoiler:
      Sam uses a Jackisim...
      Then that is total proof she is spending more time with him! If not weekends then at least on the phone!
      That's my thought anyway. *adjusts shipper glasses and grabs a shipper cookie*
      sigpic

Comment

Hey...just a little off topic here - Myrth - are you from the Mariska Hargitay fan forum? If so - it's me Miss C!
        ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

about sam/cam topic, i am see 9.12 epi, this topic is joke (without offence)

i am a still in S&J TOGETHER for many reason.
          but i am little afraid from epi 9.13 , i don't know what TPTB meaning with this epi
          Spoiler:
          (yes thinking Marty, not Frasier)
          , no any word about his after last 4 years
          , nothing, but this is a dangerous precedens for all fans SG.
          Death characters living I am a hope nothing happened and i am a very curios about this epi

S&J TOGETHER (password of the year 2006 )

Originally posted by majorsal
          i saw that too. just today in fact. (and was going to come over here to whine about it too )

here's exactly what is said on the back of the card:

lt. col. samantha carter

played by: amanda tapping.

personnel file: brainy astrophysicist who likes to play with high-tech weapons.

ally: thor, an alien from a superior race.

enemy: the evil replicarter version of samantha carter.

tapping says: she's a soulful, compassionate and happy being a successful, intelligent single woman."

now, i've read others views on this and i agree it's a bit out of date. you'd think the enemy thing would be listed at the ori.

i wish someone who had the sam carter trading card could say if this is what's written on the back for her. if it *is* up to date, meh.

on another upbeat (not) note.... i've been reading around the net (mostly at gateworld). it was a very disheartening and disturbing ride into what 'others' think of the sam/jack relationship and where it's at now. truth be told, i haven't read 'that' much of this topic, but... basically, ppl don't think sam and jack are 'together'. they aren't denying what happened to them, but i'm not getting the sense that they really think they're together now. and this is the writers fault!

after everything that happened to 'them' in seasons 7 and 8, the end of 'threads/moeb' should have been the beginning of a real relationship. and what do we have? fans not thinking they're together.

sam and jack should be in a relay this season.

k, done with my ranting.

i've enjoyed the great sam/jack pics.

sally
          Easy, honey
          Everything is ok
          Last edited by dexterav; 15 January 2006, 04:40 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Quick drive by post, I feel the need to be cheered up by J/S thoughts and this is the place ^_^

Comment

Lol sure is... hiya.. haven't seen you there of late. lol but then I've been over here a fair bit

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
              Hey...just a little off topic here - Myrth - are you from the Mariska Hargitay fan forum? If so - it's me Miss C!
              sigpic

Comment

hehehe...well sadly there is no more mariska playground...but this place is SO much cooler!
                ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  Quick drive by post, I feel the need to be cheered up by J/S thoughts and this is the place ^_^

*sighs*
                  I'm in withdrawal for Sam/Jack moments!

Comment

Interesting pic

Jack touching Sam every moment when can
                    Sam touching Jack every moment when can

Truly love
                    Last edited by dexterav; 15 January 2006, 03:41 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      Just wondering if there's anything behing the fact that "TAPPING says". I mean, it sounds like TPTB don't always keep the actors informed about what's going on either. So she may not know (or may not be allowed to say) whether or not there is something going on.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Just wondering if there's anything behing the fact that "TAPPING says". I mean, it sounds like TPTB don't always keep the actors informed about what's going on either. So she may not know (or may not be allowed to say) whether or not there is something going on.
                        IMO, you are a little mistake, she (and others actors) say like a TPTB (this is a job, not a fun)
                        In last time hearing only about PETE (talking AT)
                        S&J is a history (gone) for TPTB (yes i am say this again), but not history only for fans/shipers, see episode 9.13 (marty going back, this a strong signal for anti ship S&J), i hope to i am MISTAKE and waiting for miracle (hm, again)
                        But TPTB no say clearly S&J is GONE, this is a open backdoor.

S&J TOGETHER

p.s.
                        My posts is better and better
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                          IMO, you are a little mistake, she (and others actors) say like a TPTB (this is a job, not a fun)
                          In last time hearing only about PETE (talking AT)
                          S&J is a history (gone) for TPTB (yes i am say this again), but not history only for fans/shipers, see episode 9.13 (marty going back, this a strong signal for anti ship S&J), i hope to i am MISTAKE and waiting for miracle (hm, again)
                          But TPTB no say clearly S&J is GONE, this is a open backdoor.

S&J TOGETHER

p.s.
                          My posts is better and better
                          I do see where you're coming from. But in her recent interview (there's a link on the GW homepage) AT was saying that she hasn't even been told if she's working Season 10 on just SG1 or SGA, etc. I just think that the actors aren't always kept in the loop.

And I say keep the backdoor open! (If that's all they're going to give us. I'll always take more, of course!)

And yes, your posts are getting better. I would never be to write in a different language. Keep up the good work!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                            I do see where you're coming from. But in her recent interview (there's a link on the GW homepage) AT was saying that she hasn't even been told if she's working Season 10 on just SG1 or SGA, etc. I just think that the actors aren't always kept in the loop.
                            IMO (love this), this is a little bad thing, not?
                            Personaly, not get work without knowledge about this work
                            She & SG:A, ratings SGA going a down (started 3.2 , and second season going down to 2.0 and less, surprise to me, like a SG1 9. season, half season less than 2.0, it's bad)
                            It is a better time for ending SG1 (10. season, without shame), married S&J, maybe teal'c & Ishta (T'Pol from Enterprise ), kick ORI & Lucians, frienship with Asgards, Nox, Fruhling, Ancients and Tauri.
                            Nice happy end

p.s.
                            Today iam a GENIUS
                            sigpic

Comment

She & SG:A, ratings SGA going a down (started 3.2 , and second season going down to 2.0 and less, surprise to me, like a SG1 9. season, half season less than 2.0, it's bad)
                              It is a better time for ending SG1 (10. season, without shame), married S&J, maybe teal'c & Ishta (T'Pol from Enterprise ), kick ORI & Lucians, frienship with Asgards, Nox, Fruhling, Ancients and Tauri.
                              Nice happy end

p.s.
                              Today iam a GENIUS
                              With a couple loose ends for the possiblity of another movie!
                              sigpic

Comment

And yes, I'd say that was a bad thing. Can anyone say "job description"?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X