X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
    Indeed.

I think my reticence to the "sooooo married" scenario is because I want to see something. I don't want all the SQUEE worthy moments to have happened off screen. Oh, I know... if something was done or said in Continuum to make it clear they're married, we'd all be... well, it would be scary. But still, I want to see part of the resolution, not just know that it's resolved. I think that after years of shipping, we deserve that much.

That's why I lean toward options (B) or (C). They're definitely together, but not married--yet.

My opinion may change when I actually watch the seasons in question, but from what y'all have shared, that's what I believe.
    Ditto! I'd kill TPTB if they did that! They wouldn't be TPTB anymore. They'd be TPTW (The Powers That Weren't)!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

For those who don't view the Sam thread and want to check out my Sam wallpapers (I'm proud of them, can you tell ) go here

I really should make a SJ wallpaper next
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        For those who don't view the Sam thread and want to check out my Sam wallpapers (I'm proud of them, can you tell ) go here

Oh WOW.....Those are....WOW...I'm speechless!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Wow, Lies! Those were awesome! And yes, you should make some SJ now!
          sigpic
          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            Chillax, Linda. I'm done with it!

Spoilers for size (and a cap from S10):
            Spoiler:
            Very good

And resolution I'd like to see some kinda on-screen thing, it doesn't need to be big maybe hand holding or Sam saying "Jack" to Jack's face and her getting positive response from him. Of course a BHK would be fantastic too

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
              Blue/Green BDUs:

Spoiler:
              As far as I know, those are only made for the show. It's entirely possible the show got them somewhere and didn't actually "create" them, but I do know that they are not AF uniforms. The pattern is exactly the same as the BDU, it's just the color is wrong. And CQ, the green pants/black T-shirt uni is made up sort of. The uniform combo is correct, it's just SG does it with their made up BDUs. So, it is permissable to take your BDU blouse off if you are doing manual labor or it's hot, but the unit commander has to give permission, and you must put it back on when you're done. Units usually have standing orders on this. So anyway, you will see BDUs worn with a black T-shirt.

Hee hee, yeah you don't actually have to give me a question, just a topic will do and I'll go into babble mode.

Don't they know black
              Spoiler:
              absorbs heat? A white or light colored shirt would be better. Are there any of those officially? And how about the long sleeved job Jack wore in the engagement ring scene? Pant, pant, thunk. Are they official?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                Don't they know black
                Spoiler:
                absorbs heat? A white or light colored shirt would be better. Are there any of those officially? And how about the long sleeved job Jack wore in the engagement ring scene? Pant, pant, thunk. Are they official?

Spoiler:
                Wearing white t-shirts would counteract the whole camouflage thing. With the current BDU, the AF allows you to wear either a brown or black T-Shirt. Most people wear the black 'cause it looks cooler. With the DCU (Desert version), most people wear the brown shirt. It's a little cooler. And taking off the blouse does make you less hot. The blouse can be kind of heavy. With the new ABU the t-shirt is "sand" colored. I think it's kind of a light grey/tan.

Seen here:
                http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photo...-0000R-001.jpg

You can wear long sleeve black shirts too. A lot of people wear turtlenecks during colder months. There are different types of long underwear you can wear as well that are nice and toasty warm. The sleeveless/halter top black tee that Sam wears on occasion is not legal to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i've been eating from a huge canister of popcorn (candy coated, cheese, and buttered) with one hand, so i didn't want to stop to answer.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sally
                  We've got one of those but I'm trying not to dig my hand in it, since I've got a nasty cold. I just scoop it up with something. Get's ready to run to the canister.

Oh, MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This picture just came over one of my yahoogroups, but I had to copy it here. Guess who else likes "penguins"?

Take note of the cute little penguin on her sweater. And, of course, doesn't her daddy just look adorable. How many fathers would let themselves be photographed with Shrek ears? LOL

Maybe she's a shipper, too? (Okay, maybe not. She's a bit too young. But I can pretend!)
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                      This picture just came over one of my yahoogroups, but I had to copy it here. Guess who else likes "penguins"?

Take note of the cute little penguin on her sweater. And, of course, doesn't her daddy just look adorable. How many fathers would let themselves be photographed with Shrek ears? LOL

Maybe she's a shipper, too? (Okay, maybe not. She's a bit too young. But I can pretend!)
                      What a great picture!!! They both look adorable!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yay Nad! A great poem to start off The Year of the Ship! (That's what I'm unofficially dubbing this year! Between SGA and Continuum...there must, Must, MUST be something!!!!!)

Oh, and this is absolutely blatant unfounded and completely out of my own imagination speculation about Continuum, but...

Spoiler:
                        ...since Sam, Cam and Daniel get thrown into an ATL and find themselves lost in the Arctic (or whatever) and are rescued by Colonel O'Neill...I had a flash-moment of thinking that when Sam realizes it's Jack who has come to get them, she blurts out "Jack?!" (not "Colonel" not "Sir" not "General")...to which the ATL Jack replies..."Excuse me?" obviously not knowing who she is in this ATL...but her familiarilty with him...the whole first name thing...gives away that she has more than a professional relationship to him....

Just my 'magination...running away with me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                          Same here. Of course, I haven't even seen the second half of the show--S6-10. So really, it's remarkable that I've got that much faith, based on what I have seen.
                          Oh, my... the Ship you have to look forward to... To see those eps again for the first time! <big Shippy sigh>

Can't wait to start rewatching the series... Wonder how long it'll take me to get through it all...
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans View Post
                            Yea, Nell!! I agree with you completely about the "Not exactly". There was another thing in Threads too. Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Bratac were sitting around the conference table and Sam and Jack were sitting very close to each other. Anyway, they are talking about Daniel and the replicators and Sam says "Ya think?" and Jack's reply is "I DO." TBTB give extremely vague hints, but to me the words "I do" from Jack were a definite hint.

Happy New Year Everyone!
                            Yep, I agree with you yet again! "I Do" foreshadows the intention of TPTB to lead our favorite couple into a happily-ever-after resolution. However, at the time of Season 8, TPTB said they did not know if the show would be renewed and RDA left. So, we got nothing explicit. Bummer! Then, in seasons 9, 10 and SGA -4
                            Spoiler:
                            there were vague references to the Ship. Nonetheless, all those itty bitty vague and subtle hints pointed to Sam and Jack enjoying a relationship of significant proportions...Wedded Bliss!!!
                            Again, my story and I'm stickin' to it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                              Yay Nad! A great poem to start off The Year of the Ship! (That's what I'm unofficially dubbing this year! Between SGA and Continuum...there must, Must, MUST be something!!!!!)

Oh, and this is absolutely blatant unfounded and completely out of my own imagination speculation about Continuum, but...

Spoiler:
                              ...since Sam, Cam and Daniel get thrown into an ATL and find themselves lost in the Arctic (or whatever) and are rescued by Colonel O'Neill...I had a flash-moment of thinking that when Sam realizes it's Jack who has come to get them, she blurts out "Jack?!" (not "Colonel" not "Sir" not "General")...to which the ATL Jack replies..."Excuse me?" obviously not knowing who she is in this ATL...but her familiarilty with him...the whole first name thing...gives away that she has more than a professional relationship to him....

Just my 'magination...running away with me!
                              Oh, I'd love to see that! It's so much *fun* to speculate... Still, nothing's gonna beat the thrill of seeing it on screen!

Oh yay, it's 2008 at last! I can say Continuum is coming out *this* year! Yippee! Now if it would just hurry up and be July...
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans View Post
                                Yea, Nell!! I agree with you completely about the "Not exactly". There was another thing in Threads too. Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Bratac were sitting around the conference table and Sam and Jack were sitting very close to each other. Anyway, they are talking about Daniel and the replicators and Sam says "Ya think?" and Jack's reply is "I DO." TBTB give extremely vague hints, but to me the words "I do" from Jack were a definite hint.

Happy New Year Everyone!
                                That got me To, You can Either be Single or Taken -Or Single, but if you got with someone it could feel like cheating ont he person u like lol (she says from personal experience).. but thats just me. "Not Exactly" for me means so taken lol

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Well, if you must steer me in that direction...

Yes. I think we should make them do their first dance over and over. And The Kiss. And the cutting of cake... It's so romantic!
                                (Or were you talking about something else? )
                                LOL..What song do you think they would use for their Wedding dance?

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                                Don't they know black
                                Spoiler:
                                *check bolded part^^*

Am i missing something here?!
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X