• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 minutes to New Years in NYC!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
      Wow, I guess I thought a lot more shippers thought Sam and Jack were sooo married...where are those guys tonight?

I thought we had already discussed how it is that they could be married and still both be in the Air Force. I'm confused...someone who thinks like I do please help me!

These things make me sad, becuase the shippers get all divided and stuff...oh well, at least we all love Sam and Jack...
      I'm here!! In my reality Sam and Jack got married between season 8 and 9 of SG1. Now, I was in the Navy, not the Air Force, so maybe my interpretation of the regs is different from the AF. Anyway, the way I see it is that if Sam went to Area 51 to head up R&D before Jack was promoted to the Head of Homeworld Security then she was not in his chain of command and it would be legal for them to date and even get married. I wrote a whole little fanfic scenario on how this would work. You can check it out if you are interested.

Anyway, you are not alone! SAM AND JACK ARE MARRIED!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2539486/...Powers_That_Be

Ours is the only reality of consequence.

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
          Wait wait wait! I'd like to take a poll. This regards the current relationship status of Sam and Jack.

A) Soooooooo Married!!!!
          B) Together since the end of S8, but not married... yet.
          C) Together, but more recently than option B
          D) Not together yet, damn rules and regs.
          A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 55 minutes until the new year! I hope for ship resolution next year-and no more angst for our couple except in fic and reruns. Must. Have. Angst.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!
            sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
            I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
            Danielle

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

sigpic

Comment

just a flyby to wish everyone:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans View Post
                    I'm here!! In my reality Sam and Jack got married between season 8 and 9 of SG1. Now, I was in the Navy, not the Air Force, so maybe my interpretation of the regs is different from the AF. Anyway, the way I see it is that if Sam went to Area 51 to head up R&D before Jack was promoted to the Head of Homeworld Security then she was not in his chain of command and it would be legal for them to date and even get married. I wrote a whole little fanfic scenario on how this would work. You can check it out if you are interested.

Anyway, you are not alone! SAM AND JACK ARE MARRIED!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2539486/...Powers_That_Be
                    Your reality is my reality, too! As far as I'm concerned, when Agent Barrett asked Sam if she was single again and she replied, "Not exactly," that sealed it for me. You are either single or not single. You can be single and dating. You can be single and have a boyfriend. You can be single and have a fiancee (technically speaking). But, if you're not exactly single, you're married. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

*grumbles* I'm getting bored waiting for midnight. Bored, bored, bored... 10 minutes...

I've run out of green, but I green everyone in spirit! Here's a little present...not new, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        Hey, I found this on the Samanda thread and thought you guys would love it. All credit to JanSam - thanks very much.

I love RDA/AT!
                        bahah! that was great. Classic Tapping
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                          bahah! that was great. Classic Tapping
                          It really was amazing. She's so funny!
                          sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
                          I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
                          Danielle

Comment

i thought it was hilarious how someone tried to ask a question and she would just crack up over RDA
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR SHIP FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

After some New Year's excitement (small kitchen fire, nothing to worry about), I'm ready to settle into 2008 with my first ep analysis of the year. I've got Tangent playing, and I'm looking forward to those angsty Sam moments we talked about a few days ago.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X