X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Shipper Group Think...love it!

Also...there's Redemption Part 2...when Jack flies the stargate on the back of the X302 and jumps into hyperspace...and the spotter reports no sign of a chute...Sam's face as she listens for any word as to whether Jack survived or not...and then when they say they've seen him...she actually cries in that one...tries to hide it...but there are tears there...and Hammond pats her shoulder and she takes his hand in relief...
    She cries? And I missed it? I'm gonna have to dig that one out too, now, aren't I?
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      hey! brand new to this forum, but not brand new to this ship! feels weird writin my first post when bren seems to be on thousandth!! still, have been catchin up on the recent posts and had to jump in with a comment...

has anyone considered Tangent? After all the shippy confessions of early S4 but with some obvious angsty looks from Sam (i'm referring especially to her face when she realises the slingshot idea hasn't worked!). Also, how CUTE is Jack when he sees Sam's there! classic shippyness!

You gotta love angst, for me its a big part of what makes Sam and Jack's relationship so amazing to watch.

Any other fav angsty moments?
      WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
        She cries? And I missed it? I'm gonna have to dig that one out too, now, aren't I?
        Pretty sure...kinda an eye-wipe...like Jack in ItLoD...you can confirm it for me
        sigpic

Comment

Don't you just hate it when RL gets in the way of your Stargate viewing? lol
          And keeping up with the S/J Ship thread?

sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

Before I start this post...I have to appoligize...sorry dial-up users!!!( coz of some gifs!

Originally posted by dreamer one View Post
            Merry Christmas to everyone!

Dropping by with a small belated gift... a tag to my shipmas story. Involves Jack's waking up the morning after Christmas with a very special gift.

Sam's Christmas Dream, Chapter 2

Hope you like!
            Loved it! It's was very sweet

Did someone mention Broca Divide???
            <easy snip>

I'm sure someone has the gif...*hint*...
            *cough* Me...yup Two in total(made by SamJackShipLover/Lies
            Spoiler:

hey! brand new to this forum, but not brand new to this ship! feels weird writin my first post when bren seems to be on thousandth!! still, have been catchin up on the recent posts and had to jump in with a comment...

has anyone considered Tangent? After all the shippy confessions of early S4 but with some obvious angsty looks from Sam (i'm referring especially to her face when she realises the slingshot idea hasn't worked!). Also, how CUTE is Jack when he sees Sam's there! classic shippyness!

You gotta love angst, for me its a big part of what makes Sam and Jack's relationship so amazing to watch.

Welcome Sarai!

And my fav angsty moment....hmm...Maybe D&C the scene with the forcefield...but also the moment when Sam puts the ring aka Pete gave her on the desk and ask Jack what to do(in those kinda words )

But I will look earlier to my fav fluffy moment...this one*Jann is happy coz she has an excuse to post it now*

Aahhhh...and now I'm off to watch Broca Divide...on my bed...since Christmas is over YAY. Sorry had two long work days...and I for one, am happy that it's over!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I know you're right, that we've seen that look of total dread on Sam's face at Jack going into imminent danger, but I can't think when. It seems to me that hers are often followed by a look of determination to do whatever she can to offer support, even when from afar...

Angst is food for the soul, I tell ya. It's what keeps me coming back for more and more and more. Especially well-done Angst, which Stargate served up for years. From that moment you mentioned in BtS to the moment on board the ship in Lost City, when all that stood between Sam and Jack were some pulsating lights and a mountain of duty, honor, and Air Force regulations.

So... I'm totally game for a rewatching of Broca Divide. Shall we plan on that one for tomorrow? Especially in honor of Jackie's virgin-viewing status with that ep... I just love that episode so much! <hugs disc of Broca Divide>
              Hoy hoy hoy! Enough jabbering about my virginity status.

Oh snap. I just wrote that at work!
              sigpic

Comment

oh yes.....Tangent.....

Sam was very worried about Jack......

Comment

I still think my all time favorite Angsty moment is in Divide & Conquer, the moment when it hits them both, full force, just how much love they share between them.

How about a pic or two to illustrate? http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/Divide_and_Conquer_No.gif

No one will ever convince me he's not mouthing out "I love you" at the end of this shot...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...nquer_look.gif

You can just feel the love radiating off the screen here, can't you?!
                  It is the quintessential shipper moment. There's just something about them finally admitting how they feel...

*gasp* He totally is! I've never caught that before!

Everyone but us...
                  Well yes, of course everyone but us.

Shipper Group Think...love it!

Also...there's Redemption Part 2...when Jack flies the stargate on the back of the X302 and jumps into hyperspace...and the spotter reports no sign of a chute...Sam's face as she listens for any word as to whether Jack survived or not...and then when they say they've seen him...she actually cries in that one...tries to hide it...but there are tears there...and Hammond pats her shoulder and she takes his hand in relief...
                  Really? Redemption is next up for me when I stop re-watching S4 and S1. Maybe I'll have to make time for that next week.

Okay, it's time for work. I don't want to go, I want to stay home and watch Stargate and talk to you guys!! [/pout]
                  sigpic

Comment

No one will ever convince me he's not mouthing out "I love you" at the end of this shot...
                    oh my god! i can't believe i never noticed this before! D&C is going straight in the dvd player.

just had another thought - one single episode that is just bursting with angst? anyone? Entity!! the look on Jack's face when he fires the zat, and then when he's just sat watching Sam when they think she's dead. *sigh* it brings a tear to the eye it does...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                      Before I start this post...I have to appoligize...sorry dial-up users!!!( coz of some gifs!

<snip--for dial up users >

Welcome Sarai!

And my fav angsty moment....hmm...Maybe D&C the scene with the forcefield...but also the moment when Sam puts the ring aka Pete gave her on the desk and ask Jack what to do(in those kinda words )

But I will look earlier to my fav fluffy moment...this one*Jann is happy coz she has an excuse to post it now*

Aahhhh...and now I'm off to watch Broca Divide...on my bed...since Christmas is over YAY. Sorry had two long work days...and I for one, am happy that it's over!!!
                      Notice how in that first gif poor Jack starts to pucker up even before Sam forces herself on him. LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hohhh yes! She does! At least I didn't miss that part! I *love* their dynamic in that episode! - Though... the whole space suit thing?? Couldn't they have made those a different color? Anything other than white! O_=
                        sigpic

Comment

also word of warning - watch out for drool puddles.....there's a lot of gutter gals here....as a matter of fact one has just beamed in....*cough*Jann*cough*.....

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
                            Hoy hoy hoy! Enough jabbering about my virginity status.

Oh snap. I just wrote that at work!
                            ROFLMAO!

cough* Me...yup Two in total(made by SamJackShipLover/Lies)
                            Look, ma, I can multi-quote!

Thanks so much for posting those! I've been searching for them for ages now!
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Welcome Sarai!

ahh yes.....Officer Potatohead.....the reason I actually LOVE to make mashed potatoes and french fries......

Comment

Pretty sure...kinda an eye-wipe...like Jack in ItLoD...you can confirm it for me
                                I don't have all the shorthand down yet... ItLoD?

And then I'm really gone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X