This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repost

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

SECRET SANTA
    Because I have at least 10 people joining, I am going to organize it this year too. And even earlier, so everyone has more time to make whatever they want.

What is Secret Santa?

Everyone who signs up for it makes something for another person. You can make anything you like. music vids, fanmix, icons, wallpapers, headers, poem, fix, stories, picture stories, ... Be creative
    So you'll be making something for someone but you'll also be getting something.

How does it go?

Fill in this form, and mail it to: [email protected]

Your E-mail: So I can contact you.
    Name + nickname:
    Things you want to make:
    Things you don't want to make:
    Things you really like:
    Things you don't like:

Deadlines:
    Singing up can be until 14 november then I'll send the assignments out around 16th november.

And assignments have to be in my mailbox before 16th December! Then I'll be mailing them off to everyone And if you want you can post them on this thread and tell who made it for you...

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

Comment

Made a batch of new smilies. I esp like the first one (I intend to use it a lot)

snurchable as usual
      Last edited by zuz; 04 November 2007, 12:42 PM.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hey guys
        ok now a while back i promised to do some more drawings, well real life took over and they ended up taking longer than i thought so i appologise for that. To make up for it i have drawn some more jack and sam scenes and will post them all now. In spoilers for size. Not happy with all of them as sams face kept on going skewif but decided i should post any way.
        enjoy
        Spoiler:

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

These are great, Bex Calo. Def worth some GREEN jell-o.
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
            Hey guys
            ok now a while back i promised to do some more drawings, well real life took over and they ended up taking longer than i thought so i appologise for that. To make up for it i have drawn some more jack and sam scenes and will post them all now. In spoilers for size. Not happy with all of them as sams face kept on going skewif but decided i should post any way.
            enjoy
            Spoiler:
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/bex-calpin/SL270642.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/bex-calpin/SL270643.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/SL270644.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/SL270647.jpg
            Look at all the talent. Great job, gals!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              This made me smile!
              Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
              coughmetoocough

coughbutshedoesntneedtoknowthatcough

Ahhh my work is done

Not that "Bane" is a particularly shippy escapode (my mom calls them that) but I've been doing a season 2 marathon of late. When Jack says "Well.. look's like my work is done" after they've solved the mystery of how to keep Junior alive, at first he's looking at the tank and then as he speaks he turns to look at Sam to check her reaction and see if he's made her laugh. I thought that was so cute. *hugs the ship*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                Made a batch of new smilies. I esp like the first one (I intend to use it a lot)

snurchable as usual
                I love Jack with the paperwork! I have the same look on my face while grading papers.

Hey guys
                enjoy
                Beautiful! You are so talented Bex!
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

snurchable as usual
                  AWESOME!!! These rock, as usual. I really REALLY love the first one! LOL!!!

*hugs* You can come into gutter class...I always want new students...Never full that class....you can never have to many people in the gutter
                  LOL! I'll sign up! Count me in!

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                  hehe gutter class...count me in as well!

I think shes telling herself untruths again...we all know Jann and Innocent don't go in the same sentence
                  Oh so true! And we should know as well, since we were THERE. Innocent only belongs in the sentence when it goes like this -- "Jann is not innocent."

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                  Don't worry everyone, I fixed it.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*glares*

I AM INNOCENT..........sometimes!!!!

Why doesn't anyone believe me*cries* *needs Shep now too comfort her...on any way possible*
                  Jann, the sentence in bold is the reason why no one believes you are innocent.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    Ahhh my work is done

Not that "Bane" is a particularly shippy escapode (my mom calls them that) but I've been doing a season 2 marathon of late. When Jack says "Well.. look's like my work is done" after they've solved the mystery of how to keep Junior alive, at first he's looking at the tank and then as he speaks he turns to look at Sam to check her reaction and see if he's made her laugh. I thought that was so cute. *hugs the ship*
                    Aw, that is so cute! Bane was like my...3rd episode. Yep. All I could remember from my first viewing was that Jack guy was funny.

Comment

Hey guys
                      enjoy<lazy snip>
                      Lovely!!!

snurchable as usual
                      Niiiiiiice My fav one is the last one of Jack(win)

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      LOL! I'll sign up! Count me in!
                      Signing in means you are in the gutter...From there we go to levels. You start at the above one...and if you do well you will end up in China just before graduation...if you are a fast student...well...then you will have more fun to be there for a longer period of time...

But to get you in the class, this is needed:

Oh so true! And we should know as well, since we were THERE. Innocent only belongs in the sentence when it goes like this -- "Jann is not innocent."
                      <snip>
                      Jann, the sentence in bold is the reason why no one believes you are innocent.
                      The sentence: "Jann is innocently playing in the gutter" Is also correct...just to say it...

Ehm...but...well, I don't suppose it helps that I recently delurked in the Thunk thread of Shep/JF eh...

*waves frantically with hands...but lowers them in the end*

Okay okay...I give up...I'm not that innocent...
                      sigpic

Comment

Lovely!!!

Niiiiiiice My fav one is the last one of Jack(win)

Signing in means you are in the gutter...From there we go to levels. You start at the above one...and if you do well you will end up in China just before graduation...if you are a fast student...well...then you will have more fun to be there for a longer period of time...

But to get you in the class, this is needed:

The sentence: "Jann is innocently playing in the gutter" Is also correct...just to say it...

Ehm...but...well, I don't suppose it helps that I recently delurked in the Thunk thread of Shep/JF eh...

*waves frantically with hands...but lowers them in the end*

Okay okay...I give up...I'm not that innocent...
                        I'm in China quite often, then... love the GUTTER!!!!

Comment

*gulp* Oh, dear. It'll never be the same in the JF thunk thread again...

Wow...you should see my living room. Niiiiiiiiice. Now it's my room's turn. However, my computer is also in my room. Clean room? Play on computer? Room? Computer? Hmmmmmmm.......

Comment

I'm in China quite often, then... love the GUTTER!!!!
                            Yup...you are one of the best students...straight A's

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            *gulp* Oh, dear. It'll never be the same in the JF thunk thread again...

Wow...you should see my living room. Niiiiiiiiice. Now it's my room's turn. However, my computer is also in my room. Clean room? Play on computer? Room? Computer? Hmmmmmmm.......
                            No...it won't...since I just started the subject to make a lifesize doll of JF...and coz it was in whump thread..that we should whump it... poor people...don't know who they have let in there

YAHOO on clean room...can you come over and do mines now? oh and computer and cleaning don't go together...I know that out of experience
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup...you are one of the best students...straight A's

No...it won't...since I just started the subject to make a lifesize doll of JF...and coz it was in whump thread..that we should whump it... poor people...don't know who they have let in there

YAHOO on clean room...can you come over and do mines now?
                              Oh, dear...this worries me. If Jann had a lifesize doll of JF...nothing would ever get done with her!

Comment

Oh, dear...this worries me. If Jann had a lifesize doll of JF...nothing would ever get done with her!
                                erm...what...*tries to hide doll* J/K

Well did I already told the conversation I had with my dad...when we went for a shop that my mom and brother thought it could have some SG stuff(that in the end didn't had it)

Here is it(I had posted in the JFT thread)

Reminds me of one thing. I am already searching a while for a real Sheppard poster. A while ago my mom and brother and seen a shop where there was a possibility that they had those...(in the end it didn't had anything but that's beside the point)
                                When me and my dad where going towards it he said; 'You know, if you get a wallpaper/poster from Sheppard I have to get you off the wall, since you will be drooling over it and will try to hug it. That's why sheets (with Shep pic on them) will certainly be a no go for you, because then I can't get you out of bed anymore.'
                                Oh yeah my dad...He knows my obession love for Sheppy...
                                Last edited by starlover; 04 November 2007, 02:07 PM. Reason: ....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X