This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Congratulations, AstraPerAspera, on 1,800 posts!!!
    CONGRATS SUSANNAH!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    Spoiler:
    ...or that she loves The Simpsons...especially that Homer.
    I like that one brooke....((((((((((brooke))))))))))))

also like all the other ones everyone else has come up with too.....such a creative bunch we are.....

Oh, no! I was just asking in a general way...I don't mind them...cause I read all spoilers anyway...even when I go over to other ship threads...like the Sam/Daniel one...call it curiosity...don't push spoiler buttons on stuff that warns of gutter over there. Just a general rule of thumb. I need to stop visiting Sam/Other ship threads...Sam is for Jack.
    ....and Daniel is for you......

(((((((((brooke)))))))))))

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
    Why am I getting "Risky Business" vibes of Sam in one of Jack's BDU shirts.........
    ROFL GT!!!!!

Comment

And here I thought I didn't have anything neat to share with you tonight before bedtime...

I hope this is new to you, but you may have seen this over the weekend, when RL had me in its evil grip. I hadn't seen it until I ventured over to Mala's World a few minutes ago.

RDA appeared at a Sea Shepherd event last Friday...and he was lookin' good. This pic was borrowed from the wonderful Mala:

Spoiler:

See? General O'Neill had to go stag because his wife is in Atlantis...

Sigh...

Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!

Comment

And here I thought I didn't have anything neat to share with you tonight before bedtime...

I hope this is new to you, but you may have seen this over the weekend, when RL had me in its evil grip. I hadn't seen it until I ventured over to Mala's World a few minutes ago.

RDA appeared at a Sea Shepherd event last Friday...and he was lookin' good. This pic was borrowed from the wonderful Mala:

Spoiler:

Sigh...

YEA!!! HOT RDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
          Going to get a converter but not for my lappy...I just don't trust the conversion that much...at least my camera battery doesnt actually connect to my camera when its charging my lappy on the other hand...

CONGRATS FROM ME TOO UhSir!!!!

YAHOO CONGRATS APA!!!

that one is good likes that alot...though the ring tan is a nice one...though I have worn a ring for 4 years now (college ring) and still don't have a tan and that thing is huge on my pinkie (as in its an oval type thing)...though I do have a killer watch tan...wait a minute...Im going OT

Side note for Jann do you know how many colors of Jell-o we have over here?...you shall find out soon if I get them all to fit in my bag
          ROFL B!!!!!!!!

That would be bad if you plugged your lappy into the power converter an all of a sudden the entire European power grid fails...

and yes....we have all kinds of Jello over here....and even an option to make sparkling Jell-oby using soda.......

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
            Ahh...they may seem the same, but they don't have this...

The One Ship. The Only Ship. The Sanctioned Ship...
            http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...era/cap499.jpg
            heehee

NIIIICE!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Sigh...

oh yeah.....definitely sweet dreams.....

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                Did I bring the thread to a grinding halt or something???

I'm calling it a night, folks. Talk amongst yourselves! See ya later!

'nite.....

Comment

*Yawn* Think I'll head out for the night. (((Ship Family)))
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course you didn't! Night APA!!!
                    I also see that you changed your avatar.....LOL!!!!...nice....except quit changing avatars!! ....or we're all gonna have the GW version of identity crises......

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *Yawn* Think I'll head out for the night. (((Ship Family)))
                      'nite....*waves*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        I also see that you changed your avatar.....LOL!!!!...nice....except quit changing avatars!! ....or we're all gonna have the GW version of identity crises......
                        I did change it...I think I'm going to stick with it for a while... I can change it now...and I do...maybe too much...sorry!

Comment

I did change it...I think I'm going to stick with it for a while... I can change it now...and I do...maybe too much...sorry!
                          ROFL!!!!!

mmmmm.....PB and grape jelly andwich.....nice midnight snack....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            ROFL!!!!!

mmmmm.....PB and grape jelly andwich.....nice midnight snack....
                            It is! And I am hungry again....

Comment

It is! And I am hungry again....
                              heehee...except I used up the rest of the grape jelly....

and my my.....the fog overnight is gonna be dense enough to have an advisory issued....good thing I got home when I did....oy!

I've also developed a liking for orange marmalade for my toast....and they sell it at the dollar store....LOL!!!!

Comment

I'm back...but only just...so before I forget again...
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATED OVER THE PAST WEEK!!
                                CONGRATS TO ALL MILESTONERS!!!
                                WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X