• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    HLH! Good to see you!
    Thanks...Glad to be here

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      A close-up of her left hand where you can see the tan line from her newly-absent ring...

i pick this one!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        ...or that she loves The Simpsons...especially that Homer.
        Last edited by JackandSamAddict; 17 October 2007, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

i pick this one!

sally
          Sally...I love your "Sam Misses Jack" smilie!!! That's great!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
            I think I've caught sight of one of your new sigs! About not saying anything? It's beautiful! Jann made a beautiful sig, but you have great ideas!
            *Blushes* Well, thanks. That's a lyric from that song I was talking about last week. Still trying to perfect that vid. Ever want to get something Just. Right. And it drives you nuts when you can't get it that way?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
              In this case I guess they thought they couldn't ignore the fact that Pierre had mentioned SG-1 on Letterman and so they brought him in to get more mention. And he's a big fan, so it's sort of a reward for him.
              But other countries (at least this is what I heard) don't get Letterman and wouldn't know who Pierre was. (TTTT, I didn't either. I mean I watch Letterman some but never had seen him)
              Actually, he's on Conan O'Brien.

And I love the ideas you guys have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                thanks!

i don't know who i permanently borrowed it from, though.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Me too!! It's so cute!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    ...or that she loves The Simpsons...especially that Homer.
                    LOL! Especially since Citizen Joe was on Sciffy late last night...(no, I never go to bed...really...). And I apologize to all of you who have CJ after Threads on your DVDs, but I'm afraid there's no way that epi came after Threads. It was definitely before, in the timeline.

Still, it's great fun...
                    sigpic

Comment

This wouldn't be an indication for Sam/Jack, but I'd like to see her let down her hair (I mean that literally, not figuratively)-- in her room I suppose. Before retiring.

Comment

LOL! Especially since Citizen Joe was on Sciffy late last night...(no, I never go to bed...really...). And I apologize to all of you who have CJ after Threads on your DVDs, but I'm afraid there's no way that epi came after Threads. It was definitely before, in the timeline.

Still, it's great fun...
                        There really is no way it came before...he mentions he was just meeting Kerry in that ep...and back with the shippy references...

Spoiler:

Maybe she could have another 'not exactly' kind of moment with McKay...

and should these be in spoilers?
                        Last edited by JackandSamAddict; 17 October 2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

This wouldn't be an indication for Sam/Jack, but I'd like to see her let down her hair (I mean that literally, not figuratively)-- in her room I suppose. Before retiring.
                          ...in Jack's BDUs...
                          sigpic

Comment

ME TOO!!! I love how Amanda was able to keep her long hair!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                              Actually, he's on Conan O'Brien.

And I love the ideas you guys have!!!
                              Mea culpa and all the more reason I had never seen him, as I hardly ever watch him.

Comment

Mea culpa and all the more reason I had never seen him, as I hardly ever watch him.
                                I don't either. I just did when Pierre did his SG bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X