X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duh... YES!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      Girl-kid is at a sleepover (not at my house!), boy-kid and hubby are engrossed in testosterone-driven movie with computer-generated Spartans and Trojans, so I am at your disposal!

I've seen parts of Allegiance, The Cure and most of Gemini in the past couple of days, so they are the freshest in my mind, but pick something else if you want...I'll do my best!

EDIT: This is slightly OT, but the movie my guys are watching is 300...and tho' I'm not paying particular attention to it, it's kinda hard to ignore. Anyway...the occasional speech will filter into my ear and for anything they could have been taken from SG1 Jaffa episodes...even their voices sound like the Jaffa...and their syntax. It's quite hysterical, acutally...
      LOL! about the movie, heheh.

Ooh umm Allegiance or Cure. Tough call. I love Allegiance. There are quite a few shippy moments and Jack is very...NICE...in this ep. But I could do Cure too and I don't think we've discussed that one before, but I haven't watched in a while though I could pop it on now...

How about The Cure then? unless someone would prefer something else.
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Hey, you Southern girls! I just made fried green tomatoes for the first time. Mmm...yummy.

Um...Jack & Sam forever!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post

Ooh umm Allegiance or Cure. Tough call. I love Allegiance. There are quite a few shippy moments and Jack is very...NICE...in this ep. But I could do Cure too and I don't think we've discussed that one before, but I haven't watched in a while though I could pop it on now...

Oh sure...pick the one I had to leave in the middle of to take girl-kid to her sleepover......actually, Cure is fine...I'll dig it up and pop it in too.

Going once...going twice...? Cure it is!!!
          sigpic

Comment

What season & epi is The Cure? I just can't keep them straight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Hey, you Southern girls! I just made fried green tomatoes for the first time. Mmm...yummy.

Um...Jack & Sam forever!
              Oh, y'all those are SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!! (though Jena would disagree...for she does not like tomatoes...) But fried green tomatoes are AWESOME!

Comment

Stop that!! *grumbles* I'm so jealous right now.
                I got a Jack hug for you.....

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((mara))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

if I try the neck nuzzle you'll probably slap me though....

Comment

"Not exactly..." ????
                  Oh boy APA, I'm a little slow today...it must be the meds, yeah that's it, the meds ...I stared at your post for 2 minutes before my stupid brain understood!!! *smacks head*

Well, when I said I wouldn't rewatch S9, I meant I wouldn't rewatch whole eps...but I admit to rewatching certain scenes and their commentaries

Especially a certain "not exactly..." scene, err, rather a few times actually It was the best bit of the entire season IMHO.
                  sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

It's season 6, just after Allegience. It's the one where they find The Tok'ra queen that's being used to create a vaccine against illness which supplants the recipients own immune system.

EDIT: Tretonin!!
                    sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Season 6, Volume 3 in the DVD set...shall we give you a moment to load up ?

EDIT: Yeah...what mara said...
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh boy APA, I'm a little slow today...it must be the meds, yeah that's it, the meds ...I stared at your post for 2 minutes before my stupid brain understood!!! *smacks head*

Well, when I said I wouldn't rewatch S9, I meant I wouldn't rewatch whole eps...but I admit to rewatching certain scenes and their commentaries

Especially a certain "not exactly..." scene, err, rather a few times actually It was the best bit of the entire season IMHO.
                        LOL, mara! That's okay . At least I know you actually opened the box set...
                        sigpic

Comment

Next month...I will be able to join you guys...most eps I have seen only once, but I will own the complete set! I have to!

Comment

Season 6, Volume 3 in the DVD set...shall we give you a moment to load up ?

EDIT: Yeah...what mara said...
                            Ok! Ready to go! LOL! Jack as the skilled diplomat...
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok! Ready to go! LOL! Jack as the skilled diplomat...
                              "Howdy, folks!" Oh yes. Very skilled and savvy.

EDIT: The woman, Zena, looks very familiar. Did she not play the doomed scientist who died from the anti-wraith vaccine in SGA? The one Beckett fell in love with?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                                Next month...I will be able to join you guys...most eps I have seen only once, but I will own the complete set! I have to!
                                We'll look forward to it!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X