This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Welcome to the family! We're a little crazy, but very nice!
    I'm all good with crazy. I'm just reading over the Pete thing. Ya'll are really in depth. I feel like a fish out of water now...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Happy Birthday OMA!
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies

and

Congrats on all the milestones.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

The second round of voting is open for the best episode of SG1. 'Divide and Conquer' didn't get through. At least 'Threads' and 'Solitudes' did.

Linky: http://www.scifi.com/stargate/countdown/bestepisode/

And we need more people to vote for Sam's hair. (That sounds so odd. )

Linky: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=42802&page=29
          Last edited by Nikki; 19 May 2007, 11:02 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Just a few AT/RDA behind the scenes piccies.

spoilers for season 10
            Spoiler:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Just because there's never enough of Sam&Jack.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

How do you find these things?
                Thanks for sharing
                sigpic
                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                  How do you find these things?
                  Thanks for sharing
                  It's my secret, B. No seriously the quality is just terrible. So if anyone of you have a decent version of "Preview to season X", take some screencaps and share them with us, pretty please.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post

Wow! A special banner--an official special banner just for Sam and Jack at the North Pole...dare we hope? Dare we dream? Could this mean there will be (drumroll.....) validation!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BTW--I stand corrected on Sam's age being in the 40s (guess I was basing it more on AT's), but I did go check Entity, and after much pausing and zooming it reads: DOB:29/12/68...which makes her pretty much a genius by my estimation cuz that means she was 27 when she joined SG1, had already worked on the SG program before the trip to Abydos, which was a year earlier, making her 26, at which time she already had her PhD, which means she must have zoomed through her Masters and Doctoral programs pretty darn fast and whipped up her dissertation in no time at all. (No small feat...trust me, I know!) And let's not forget her AF training time as well. I tell you the woman is an absolute work-a-holic, which factors into the whole discussion earlier about why, when she realized (or thought she realized) that she couldn't have Jack she settled for Pete....
                    sigpic

Comment

I just did a dance when I saw that banner. I really hope they resolve this whole thing in the movies! Otherwise I think I might go nuts...

I just think that in Entity they picked a random year, that just sounded like it was ages ago. And didnt think to think how old it would make her. Or young in her case. I always imaged Sam to be in her 30's at the beginning of the show. 27 sounds quite young.
                      I never liked Pete much...He bothered me...
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

From another thread

Nominations for the Stargate Fan Awards www.stargatefanawards.com end tomorrow! Sunday May 20th at 11:59 pm Central time. Nominate your favorite fan fiction, vids, icons (animated and still), wallpapers, banners, computer and hand drawn art, manips, headers, and fic/vid covers! If your fandom is not represented, it's because you didn't nominate!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          I just did a dance when I saw that banner. I really hope they resolve this whole thing in the movies! Otherwise I think I might go nuts...

I just think that in Entity they picked a random year, that just sounded like it was ages ago. And didnt think to think how old it would make her. Or young in her case. I always imaged Sam to be in her 30's at the beginning of the show. 27 sounds quite young.
                          I never liked Pete much...He bothered me...
                          Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                          Wow! A special banner--an official special banner just for Sam and Jack at the North Pole...dare we hope? Dare we dream? Could this mean there will be (drumroll.....) validation!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BTW--I stand corrected on Sam's age being in the 40s (guess I was basing it more on AT's), but I did go check Entity, and after much pausing and zooming it reads: DOB:29/12/68...which makes her pretty much a genius by my estimation cuz that means she was 27 when she joined SG1, had already worked on the SG program before the trip to Abydos, which was a year earlier, making her 26, at which time she already had her PhD, which means she must have zoomed through her Masters and Doctoral programs pretty darn fast and whipped up her dissertation in no time at all. (No small feat...trust me, I know!) And let's not forget her AF training time as well. I tell you the woman is an absolute work-a-holic, which factors into the whole discussion earlier about why, when she realized (or thought she realized) that she couldn't have Jack she settled for Pete....

Sadly that's just a clever manip !

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                            Sadly that's just a clever manip !
                            Really?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post

<lazy snip>
                              Originally posted by Salamas View Post

<lazy snip>

Oh come on gals THAT'S A MANIP. I made it about a month ago.
                              And it's not that good so you can actually see it's a manip.

The original pic's below:

PS: And of course we ALL hope for a happy shippy resolution for Sam and Jack in the movies. *fingers crossed*
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I am the world's worst person on spotting manips! XD Pretty good manip though!
                                Hopefully that shippy resolution will be the hoped shippy resolution! Not something stupid and that they wont get together.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X