This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post

Rewatching this episode, I found I don't hate Pete as much. **ducks flying objects** I still don't like the whole Stalker Pete thing, sex scene, and the ending. But (and this is the first time I noticed this), during Sam and Pete's date while they are dancing, Pete says: It's nice to know that people still stay together no matter what, isn't it?. The look on Sam's face looks like she's doing something wrong by being with Pete (and not Jack). Here's some caps I made (and lighten) to show you what I mean.

Does it not look like she's regretting that she couldn't be with Jack "no matter what"? Just my recent thoughts on Chimera.

Yes, I thought that same thing. In fact, most of the episode she looks uncomfortable about the whole thing. Even though she and Jack aren't together together, it's almost like she's cheating on him, and she knows it.

Comment

Oh my! That's an awful lot to get through, LAD.*zuz in awe*
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Thanks Chelle for your wonderfull report. Shippy dreams to you!

How many is that Jenn? Well past 69 huh? *and me not understands the innuendo in the 2nd one, but love the badge in it anyway*

Check here for your badge!
        Thank you so much...It's great...LOL

Now, how can I copy it to my sig???
        Last edited by hope leslie hermnharry; 05 November 2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I just finished another Chimera manip.

(Click for bigger)

Rewatching this episode, I found I don't hate Pete as much. **ducks flying objects** I still don't like the whole Stalker Pete thing, sex scene, and the ending. But (and this is the first time I noticed this), during Sam and Pete's date while they are dancing, Pete says: It's nice to know that people still stay together no matter what, isn't it?. The look on Sam's face looks like she's doing something wrong by being with Pete (and not Jack). Here's some caps I made (and lighten) to show you what I mean.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...radancing1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...radancing2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...radancing3.jpg

Does it not look like she's regretting that she couldn't be with Jack "no matter what"? Just my recent thoughts on Chimera.
          Great manip, Sasusc!

PS: I don't hate so much
          Spoiler:
          now that he's gone.
          No, seriously, stalking apart (that was just disgusting), he was always nice to Sam and I believe that he truly cared for her. And we keep forgetting he was an injured party in this mess as well, Sam was leading him on (albeit unintentionaly) for quite a long time.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Sam did look sad during those scenes.I'm sure she was thinking about Jack after Pete's comment.Sam and Jack can never be truly happy with anyone else while they never had a chance to be together.They will always wonder what it would be like to be together.Pete could have been the greatest guy in the world and it would not have mattered.Same goes for Kerry.
            Last edited by ses110; 05 November 2006, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I just finished another Chimera manip.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/SammySue/th_chimerabedriddenjackcopy.jpg
              (Click for bigger)
              SQUEE! Nice manip!

Originally posted by sasusc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...radancing1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...radancing2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...radancing3.jpg

Ouch! These photos of Sam with hurt my eyes! I'm not sure that Sam is feeling regret (it hurts to say this) as much as there are romantic feelings awakened in her. And very confused feelings. Then we suffered through Season 8 until she came to her senses!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                Great manip, Sasusc!

Spoiler:
                now that he's gone.
                No, seriously, stalking apart (that was just disgusting), he was always nice to Sam and I believe that he truly cared for her. And we keep forgetting he was an injured party in this mess as well, Sam was leading him on (albeit unintentionaly) for quite a long time.
                k, let's see how much i've grown to like pete.... still thinking.... thinking some more....

k, i've got the answer!

ZERO

buh bye.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Great manip, Sasusc!

Spoiler:
                  now that he's gone.
                  I know. Even before rewatching Chimera last night, I want to write a sort of follow-up story about Pete and his thoughs on Sam/Jack. I've been reading this story about Jack getting stuck and sharing Pete's body. It's been putting ideas in my head about how Pete will deal with his feelings for Sam and hers for Jack.

Comment

Sally the day I like any Sam Man Friend is the day Netu freezes over.

Comment

On a special request... More Jack's pics for LAD.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Great manip, Sasusc!

Spoiler:
                        now that he's gone.
                        I have to admit that I do agree with you. If TPTB ever intended for us to like , having him stalk Sam was entirely the wrong way of going about it. Even though he'd seriously annoyed me during some of his episodes, I did feel very slightly sorry for him in Threads (at least after I'd watched it a few hundred times)
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          k, let's see how much i've grown to like pete.... still thinking.... thinking some more....

k, i've got the answer!

ZERO

buh bye.

sally
                          You're so evil, Sally.

Operation eliminating Pete, round 2! (Round 1 was that great manip by Sasusc)

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

On a special request... More Jack's pics for LAD.

Isn't it sad that I could recognize most of the episodes you took these caps from? Please tell me I'm not the only one to know . . .

Comment

Originally posted by scjon View Post
                              I have to admit that I do agree with you. If TPTB ever intended for us to like , having him stalk Sam was entirely the wrong way of going about it. Even though he'd seriously annoyed me during some of his episodes, I did feel very slightly sorry for him in Threads (at least after I'd watched it a few hundred times)
                              I have to admit, I laugh and cheer when she dumps him. I don't really feel bad about it...should I?

And thanks Zuz for the Jack pics. I have to be careful and keep the drool of my keyboard.

Comment

Operation eliminating Pete, round 2! (Round 1 was that great manip by Sasusc)
                                And round 3 for good measure!

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X