This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    You know you took calculus to become a pilot!
    Was that what that was?
    Remember, back at the Academy?
    Okay, I took it, but I didn't have to like it!

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
      I'll work on my fics when you work on yours! you DID ask for it... *has now got a panful bruise on her right elbow with a dressing on it, making it slowly unpainful to bend*.
      Fine, I'll work on it... I hope your painful elbow feels better soon, unless that makes you type more, in which case, I hope it heals veeeerrry sloooowwwly

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        That's it for now...and I'll be around tonight until my teeth start chattering. Right now, though, I'm wishing for some central heat...or a nice warm fire....
        How about something else to warm you up?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala View Post
          Fine, I'll work on it... I hope your painful elbow feels better soon, unless that makes you type more, in which case, I hope it heals veeeerrry sloooowwwly
          Good. Actually it was very painful to bend making typing very difficult and dancing worse, so thank you.

Now if it was my leg or ankle, that would be a different story all together...
          sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
          My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
          http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
          http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
          Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
            It is a bit weird, I guess. I'm a bit lazy this year, and she has admitted that class is boring when I'm not there. My form teacher rings me in the morning sometimes and tells me to get my butt out of bed and onto the train.

Ha! Math teachers are funny that way.

Comment

Well I WAS getting work done. Now I appear to be strangely hypnotized by my screen . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                Ha! Math teachers are funny that way.
                Yeah. My form teacher is my physics teacher and he's a nutter too. Actually, quite a few of the teachers at my school could be described as complete nutters. In 3 weeks, I will never see them again.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

This one, lit up so you can see better is... amazing

Comment

Yeah. My form teacher is my physics teacher and he's a nutter too. Actually, quite a few of the teachers at my school could be described as complete nutters. In 3 weeks, I will never see them again.

Is it graduation time??

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      This one, lit up so you can see better is... amazing
                      Uh...*is speechless*

Comment

Is it graduation time??
                        42 days and counting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                          42 days and counting!!!
                          Lucky! I don't graduate for another six months!

Comment

Is it graduation time??
                            Yes! Time to dig out the pretty shoes!

Well, graduation means nothing here apart from an acknowledgement from the school. We actually have our exams after we "graduate" (mine start in less than 4 weeks!) and we are awarded our qualifications by a national authority. Heh. If that makes any sense.

I have actually already got University Entrance, I just need the calculus marks to get into my physics course.

Hmm... I just realised how close they are, I'm off to do the pages in the work book she told me to do.

Good for you. Let me know if you need any help!
                            That Jello in the fridge is nearly set you know... maybe you could have a snack first.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

ATTENTION SHIPPERS: May I interrupt the Shippy flow for some news that relates to Sam and Jack Ship?

FYI: Here's a link to an article hypothesizing that the ratings slumps of SG-1 & Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica is correlated to the program split between the former two and Battlestar Galactica. I don't think it's that simple but has some merit. The article urges fans to write to the SciFi and NBC execs responsible for this boneheaded (my word) programming. Suggested solution may be to bring back SG-1 and to reunite the 3 programs.

Now back on topic. As much as I want Sam and Jack Ship Resolution, based on Seasons 9 & 10,
                              Spoiler:
                              I have no hope that Season 11 will give that to me.
                              I have no confidence that TPTB execs will right the wrong with the general programming. So, that leaves my only hope for a movie(s) to resolve Sam's and Jack's relationship on a big, honkin' screen!!!

That's how I feel about it. Now tell me what you think!!!

http://savestargatesg1.com/news/?p=455
                              sigpic

Comment

Good for you. Let me know if you need any help!
                                That Jello in the fridge is nearly set you know... maybe you could have a snack first.

Yumm Jell-o! Mine should be ready now too . . . :wanders off to eat more food:

Comment

Working...
                                X