This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    I made my fist real gif with PS. It's a part of the BD kiss. It's kind of a big file (probably because there are 167 frames in it lol), not a clue yet how to make it smaller, so I put it in spoilers. And on the preview it keeps playing slow mowed, I didn't make it that way (although it looks kind of hot), has something to do with the size I think. So if anybody has tips how to improve this / change the size, please PM me
    i like it the way it is...and i also always get them in slomo but it's HOT
    Last edited by starlover; 18 December 2006, 01:26 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
      And now I'm sure the dial-up people love you
      I'll green you later now i'm all out of ...
      Lol, well I assumed since I put it in spoilers it wouldn't affect the download time for them, they don't have to open the spoilers
      Let me know if it does! *so I can restrain myself from posting it more often*
      sigpic

Comment

Lol, well I assumed since I put it in spoilers it wouldn't affect the download time for them, they don't have to open the spoilers
        Let me know if it does! *so I can restrain myself from posting it more often*
        Oh I'm not on dial-up, but how can you hope the dial-up people not to open the spoiler when you say slow Broca Divide kiss ???
        Last edited by ccdsah; 18 December 2006, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Oh I'm not on dial-up, but how can you hope the dial-up peolple not to open the spoiler when you say slow Broca Divide kiss ???
          that's soo true...can't ignore kisses
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm not on dial-up, but how can you hope the dial-up peolple not to open the spoiler when you say slow Broca Divide kiss ???
            Lol, well that's their choice then eh I know I wouldn't be able to resist it
            sigpic

Comment

I made my fist real gif with PS. It's a part of the BD kiss. It's kind of a big file (probably because there are 167 frames in it lol), not a clue yet how to make it smaller, so I put it in spoilers. And on the preview it keeps playing slow mowed, I didn't make it that way (although it looks kind of hot), has something to do with the size I think. So if anybody has tips how to improve this / change the size, please PM me

Spoiler:
              One word nice!!!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

And now I'm sure the dial-up people love you
                I'll green you later now i'm all out of ...
                Lol and even more now 5 people or so quoted my post
                sigpic

Comment

Awwww.... makes me wanna go watch broca divide again... or maybe just one or two scenes over and over and over.... lol

Last edited by BrenRen; 18 December 2006, 01:35 PM.
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm not on dial-up, but how can you hope the dial-up people not to open the spoiler when you say slow Broca Divide kiss ???

It's well worth the wait!

Just like our BHK will be when we finally get it!

no one can say i'm not optimistic...
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                      It's well worth the wait!

Just like our BHK will be when we finally get it!

no one can say i'm not optimistic...
                      I feel like chanting

BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!!

*feel also optimistic that we will get our BHK at our BHW*
                      sigpic

Comment

Could anyone who replied to Lies post *with* the gif still in it please cut the gif out of their posts as an edit? I'm feelin' love for the dial-up folks here...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

Oh, yeah, on topic: Remember remember we're doing WoO! Back to slides
                          Yay! Window of Opportunity! Love that ep! So many pretty pictures to look at...

*and I swear she keeps her eyes open the whole kiss... but then, who wouldn't want to stare into his eyes while being kissed senseless...

*grateful for all the Big Honkin Kisses we've had... while (im)patiently waiting our Great BIG HONKIN KISS!!
                          Last edited by BrenRen; 18 December 2006, 02:00 PM.
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                            My big 2000 post!

Well, it seems like it was only yesterday that I had a post number in the hundreds. It's a big thanks to you shippers, that has me talking. And talking in this thread as cause me to be more talkative in other threads and stop lurking. So thank you, shippers, to help me speak up more. Because I didn't believe I would be reaching this number today, or even tomorrow, I haven't had time to manip something special for my 2000 post. I've been busy with the Shipmas manip to think about manip anything else tonight. So thus, I'll post my shipper banners I've made over the months I've been here.

*snip*
                            MANY CONGRATS ON 2000!!!

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                            Okay, it's been drivin' me nuts all weekend. I sat with my dvd's strewn about me, and just could not find it. It's as if I was trying to do hard LoL. Can anyone remind me which dvd contains the Low Down with Chris Judge (the one with the memorable butt clenches)? I seemed to have watched every special feature under the sun these past two days and still this one illudes me Thanks!
                            Butt clenches??? I definitely missed this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                              and I swear she keeps her eyes open the whole kiss... but then, who wouldn't want to stare into his eyes while being kissed senseless...
                              He look so amazing at the beginning in the cafeteria during breakfast... no wonder Sam is so skinny. She keeps forgetting to eat!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                He look so amazing at the beginning in the cafeteria during breakfast... no wonder Sam is so skinny. She keeps forgetting to eat!
                                she's just eating Jack *with her eyes only of course* Night night all sweet shippy dreams everyone
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X