X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990
    again i have a question??
    i'm working on a new vid now...and there is a part in it where i need a clip from sam where she first is mad(the lyric says: what are you doing here?) and then she begins to stutter/she doesn't know what to say...
    please if someone knows a episode where it could happen...because i don't know anymore *sigh* and i really want to do that part good(its not good now)

Sam gets mad - The beach scene in "The Light" ?
    Sam stutters - The backyard scene in "Threads" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Grammie is babysitting tonight, but now that she's asleep I *had* to do our poster for tonight. Someone mentioned something about a wedding reception...
      I greened you for this!!!! I really love this poster...you outdone yourself yesterday...

So I am catching up cause well I had a busy day today...and I thought I would just have a quiet day...Looks like not but it was an awsome day!!

***is happy***

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah
        Sam gets mad - The beach scene in "The Light" ?
        Sam stutters - The backyard scene in "Threads" ?
        I already tried those two...they didn't fit...but....i think i forgot an other part of the light..... i'm trying it while i type this!
        Wow now my computer reacts very very slow...i think its not used to have word,internet, Adobe premiere,photoshop and wmp opened...i think i have to close one...nah...just wait till i'm finished

And this is my 200th post...finally YAY...i'm happy

EDIT: just saw im now a super-soldier..cool ..would there also be a rank samjack shipper forever...by 10,000 post...hope i could wish for that! that would be awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

this makes me wish i lived in Canada..wanna go to there*shout so maybe parents hear it*
          nah..i will probably never come to canada, certainly not to Vancouver*bigh sigh* ...but probably go to USA when i finished highschool...so still one year waiting...too long

ya, me too...oh wait...I did live in Canada...for over 8 years...well mostly full time. Does that make me a Canadian too - you know, dual citizenship? And then there's my mcgadget days. Lived in Canada during that too....hmmm

Lesleyp: In our hearts yes, and officially, we're still working on it Jack
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=30484&page=5
          Last edited by Lesleyp; 05 October 2006, 11:01 AM.
          Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
          Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
          Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
            Mmmm... pie! Pumpkin with whipped cream, please!

That would be such a great pic of RDA at AT having Thanksgiving together...

And the cabin shot would excellent!

You got it! BHSlice just for my wife, Sam O'Neill
            Ahem...
            Oh, you mean that's not you...really, thought it was...who knew a shipper would have the same name...
            nice try...not buyin it
            well, still gonna have a BHslice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream for your name sake

mmmmmmmmm....pummmmpkin pieeeeeee
            mmmmm....whipped cream
            Ok guys, this is a PG thread...remember. And we Canadians are supposed to be more discreet than that...at least that's our rep.
            speak for yourself zed boy. I'm American...uh...and almost Canadian...but I'll always say zeeee
            Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Okay thanx...i would love to have you as my beta..i know for sure that you could do it good and if not...i'm asking around now...would someone like to be my beta????
              ...i allready have a idea...and a beginning for a story, it's not long, but i first wright it in dutch(its easier for me) and then i translate it,

and Congrats on all milestoners!!!

ok little hint here cause I have the same problem...don't do this! I really mean it don't write it first in Dutch and then translate it cause it is really hard that way...you better can think in English and write it down...
              Just a hint cause I know how you feel!!! But if I can do it so can you!!!
              YOU GO GIRL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                ok little hint here cause I have the same problem...don't do this! I really mean it don't write it first in Dutch and then translate it cause it is really hard that way...you better can think in English and write it down...
                Just a hint cause I know how you feel!!! But if I can do it so can you!!!
                YOU GO GIRL!!!
                i know...but at first i wanted to re-write a old fic..who was written in dutch...but now i started on a new one..didn't liked that old one completely..and i immediatly started to write in english...you're wright it's easier...but still my grammar is bad.
                but still thanks for the tip!

now i'm going to watch my new music vid...i think its finish(but its a team vid for a challenge...have a block for my new sam/jack one..my brother came up with the music...i know he is a shipper too.. i have influence on him now he only has to say it out loud)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
                  Ahem...
                  Oh, you mean that's not you...really, thought it was...who knew a shipper would have the same name...
                  nice try...not buyin it
                  well, still gonna have a BHslice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream for your name sake

mmmmm....whipped cream
                  Ok guys, this is a PG thread...remember. And we Canadians are supposed to be more discreet than that...at least that's our rep.
                  speak for yourself zed boy. I'm American...uh...and almost Canadian...but I'll always say zeeee
                  Hahaha love it! Canada rocks! (i'm in nova scotia...so almost as far from vancouver as you can get...drat.)

anyways just popping in to catch up, say congrats to everyone on birthdays milestones and awesome fics/vids/manips. you people are keeping me sane while i'm working my butt off here at uni!
                  Oh! and happy thanksgiving to all the other canucks out there! it will soon be turkey day and i will have to wear my sweatpants cause after all this cafeteria food, mom's home cooking is going to be heavenly!

just for the sake of being on topic wonder what sam and jack are having for thanksgiving...when then have it in november since they are technically in the states...ok so i tried.

later all!

nat
                  My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia
                    Hahaha love it! Canada rocks! (i'm in nova scotia...so almost as far from vancouver as you can get...drat.)

anyways just popping in to catch up, say congrats to everyone on birthdays milestones and awesome fics/vids/manips. you people are keeping me sane while i'm working my butt off here at uni!
                    Oh! and happy thanksgiving to all the other canucks out there! it will soon be turkey day and i will have to wear my sweatpants cause after all this cafeteria food, mom's home cooking is going to be heavenly!

later all!

nat

Yup, N.S. is about as far out as you can get...well there's always NFLD.
                    Have a happy bird day yourself. I'm eatin at 's
                    And seein you're Cdn., you can eat your own pumpkin pie...

Comment

Originally posted by natalia
                      Hahaha love it! Canada rocks! (i'm in nova scotia...so almost

just for the sake of being on topic wonder what sam and jack are having for thanksgiving...when then have it in november since they are technically in the states...ok so i tried.

later all!

nat
                      Lesley: No they're not. They're spending thanksgiving at the cabin with (insert name) who is bringing the pumpkin pie this weekend.

Comment

I already tried those two...they didn't fit...but....i think i forgot an other part of the light..... i'm trying it while i type this!
                        Wow now my computer reacts very very slow...i think its not used to have word,internet, Adobe premiere,photoshop and wmp opened...i think i have to close one...nah...just wait till i'm finished

And this is my 200th post...finally YAY...i'm happy

EDIT: just saw im now a super-soldier..cool ..would there also be a rank samjack shipper forever...by 10,000 post...hope i could wish for that! that would be awesome!
                        Congratulations on 200 Posts,

Starlover1990!

my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
                          Ahem...
                          nice try...not buyin it

mmmmm....whipped cream
                          Well I did choose my name after one of my favorite heroines of all time....

EDIT: Thanks for the pie!
                          my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

I'm off to bed, i have finished the first chapter of my fanfic, now only need a beta...

so good night shippers

and a cute pic:

sigpic

Comment

yes it is it's from evolution the end where the go lunching(on there lunch date )
                              Except isn't it a lunch date with her dad?

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
                                Except isn't it a lunch date with her dad?
                                nope with jack...her dad is of to....i don'know..general hammond!

now i really have to go to my bed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X