Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Chimera a couple hours ago and I must say I love the dialogue between Sam and Jack in the elevator. I think it's one of the few talks they have where they're both forward and replying without second thoughts. Even if the ep isn't so positive I still like that scene. Freaky huh?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      I think the poll is still open for discussion. RCtje?
      Whatever everyone else wants to do is fine with me.

I watched Chimera a couple hours ago and I must say I love the dialogue between Sam and Jack in the elevator. I think it's one of the few talks they have where they're both forward and replying without second thoughts. Even if the ep isn't so positive I still like that scene. Freaky huh?!?
      Even now that scene makes me uncomfortable because Jack knows what's coming and I can feel his heart sink. I would have liked the forward dialogue between them if only it wasn't about .

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I really like that scene too, also because of the famous sniffing part
        sigpic

Comment

afternoon all

just popping in for a quick post before I head to the library to study...

just thought you'd all like to know that after just one month of university i've already hooked three of my new friends on stargate. MWHAHAHAHAHAH. They came in while I was watching some of my dvds and they were like hahaha what's THAT and then they sat down and when i tried to talk to them they were like SHHH WE"RE WATCHING. One of them was watching and was like...so the blond girl and the older guy...together right? (it was a season 4 episode, don't remember which one because we ended up watching most of season four that day)

the upside? more stargate and sam/jack fans! the downside? my dvds keep dissappearing from my dorm room....

later everyone!

nat

PS congrats on any birthdays anniversaries and milestones i've missed and keep the fanfics, manips and vids coming! you all rock!
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
            I think he was surprised, but secretly pleased. She called him "Jack" because she was still uncertain if that was still her dream or reality. His "excuse me" doesn't sound truly offended, but rather a happy, like, "Say that again?" I get the impression until her "Nothing" that he is trying hard not to smile, he is just that happy she is okay. He is also, as her mentor, Very Very Proud of her, BTW, IMHO. When she says "Nothing," things change and she makes him feel useless (though not on purpose) which is why he becomes self-derogatory and says he has a lot of nothing to give.

But that's probably more than you wanted to know I'll try to get a screen cap of the bit I'm talking about from ITLOD.

Jennifer
            ha ha, no it's not more than I wanted to know I knew with your shippy-sixth-sense you could make me feel better about the scene and you did. Thanks!

Please find the ItloD screencap! Or maybe I'll watch my DVD later, but I'm also reading a fic and this girl can not multi-task very well
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
              I really like that scene too, also because of the famous sniffing part
              Yay! I finally caught the sniffing part

Comment

Okay, Chapter 2 of 'Broken Wings' is up...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3172505/2/

The chapter is called 'Pain makes you forget... friends make you remember'

i hope you like it!

EDIT: okay, its playing up a bit... will let u no if it's wokring again in a bit
                fingers crossed

EDIT 2: OK, i think its working now!
                Last edited by Sam_Carter; 02 October 2006, 10:23 AM.
                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  Even now that scene makes me uncomfortable because Jack knows what's coming and I can feel his heart sink. I would have liked the forward dialogue between them if only it wasn't about .
                  Yeah but I look it from the point of view that I know what will happen and that she'll break up with him. If you look and think about it being a passing boyfriend in Sam's life then it's okay.

And.... Pete could only be a friend because for all I know they hadn't had sex yet at that moment

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                    Okay, Chapter 2 of 'Broken Wings' is up...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3172505/2/

The chapter is called 'Pain makes you forget... friends make you remember'

i hope you like it!

EDIT: okay, its playing up a bit... will let u no if it's wokring again in a bit
                    fingers crossed

EDIT 2: OK, i think its working now!
                    oooh oooh oooh oooh post more i love this fic am glad you updated
                    bex

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                      Oh yeah...and she purposely keeps her left hand on the ground coz she soooo wants it in his hair!!!!...and it's sooooo not the time to be distracted!!!!
                      Originally posted by majorsal
                      and i LOVE how suddenly tense she gets when he unexpectedly puts his head there. she's prob thinking, 'whoa, what are you doing down there?! and boy, am i liking it!'.

is it getting hot in here?

sally
                      I don't know how she could resist ruffling his hair just a little bit. (I couldn't!)

I love the whole scene, including the bit after this, when he pulls her from under the mine and they are standing so close together.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                        Hi another fly-by post! Technically I'm not supposed to use the Uni computers for non-urgent stuff since the demand for them is so high so apologies for not being around here much - I miss you guys! :'(

Anyways, I just thought I'd let you know that my biology lecturer keeps showing clips of the 'Shipper Penguins' in our lectures!!! (U know, the one that one where one penguin hits another one and pushes him into the water?)... yeah my new lecturer is cool!

I've (hopefully) sorted my bank stuff out today so I should be able to order my laptop in about a week's time. Then it takes about 10 days for delivery so hopefully in a few weeks I should have my Internet back and be able to watch videos and read fanfic again (which I can't do on these computers because the Internet is so damn slow!!! Argh!) - I can't wait!

RepliCtje: Thank you soooo much for making my music video, as I've said I'll be unable to watch it until I get my laptop (which I want to get ASAP so that I CAN watch it!) but I promise as soon as I'm online again I'll e-mail, PM or YahooIM you to let you know I've got my Internet back... seriously, I'm having withdrawl symptoms, I've NEVER been this long without regular Internet access!

TTFN and keep up the great work ship family! xx
                        ((((((AmberLM))))))

We miss you too! Hurry back.
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                          ha ha, no it's not more than I wanted to know I knew with your shippy-sixth-sense you could make me feel better about the scene and you did. Thanks!

Please find the ItloD screencap! Or maybe I'll watch my DVD later, but I'm also reading a fic and this girl can not multi-task very well
                          OK---first attempt at screen caps from my own DVDs:

spoiler for length
                          Spoiler:

Oh My God
                          I think
                          I'm in Love
                          with Sam
                          and she's gone

Then, because I'm a sucker for Happy Endings:

I guess when you're a general you get to do pretty much anything you want!

Jennifer

Comment

i love that scene to. i love the way jack is standing. it seems so possesive to me.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                              i love that scene to. i love the way jack is standing. it seems so possesive to me.
                              Oh, yes. He should have given into his "better" instincts and ripped s head off right then and there....

Which is sort of what AT said in the DVD, only she suggested he shoot him while fishing....

Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I don't know how she could resist ruffling his hair just a little bit. (I couldn't!)

I love the whole scene, including the bit after this, when he pulls her from under the mine and they are standing so close together.
                                You mean that scene?

Spoiler:

And OMG! I just saw mini-Jack (Michael Welch) in Cold Case. It's funny, I almost expected him to talk like Jack
                                Last edited by Lizlove; 02 October 2006, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X