This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    Yeah, I think that if he'd patted her on her bottom, she'd have a BIG HONKIN' GRIN on her face.
    heehee, me too!!! *sigh*.............

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      I finished my first video on Saturday. Now I've got to find a place for everyone to see and save it if they like it (the only downside to YouTube--thanks for that tip sgfanintn!).

LOVE your screen caps of Josh and Donna and Jack and Sam!!! I love Josh and Donna together!!!!!! *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        Okay! I did.
        LA!!! Just wanted to tell you good luck this week (I know you will do great!!)
        LYLAS

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
          [/CENTER]
          Happy Birthday Nolamom!!!

I'm curious as too who made these gifs and how?

Spoiler:

Comment

de-lurking for a moment to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            NOLAMOM !

ok, back to resting & pain meds

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
              Lizlove, I have to disagree with you!

All we need is to know before the end is that:

1. They're together
              2. They're not together.
              Ohh...yes, SQUEE!!! I think I would absolutly cry...in fact I know I would...it's what I do...really, anything can make me cry, I am a very sensitive person...so all I'm sayin' us that TPTB should sail our freakin' ship!!! I would make me happy...and make me cry...HAPPY TEARS!!!!!!

Starts to chant(once again):
              BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! BHK!!! ....wait....starts to chant even louder: BHW!!! (Big Honkin' Wedding)
              *SIGH*
              BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!! BHW!!!

But they are so already together (at least in this shipper's little mind!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                NOLAMOM !

Hey Poz *waves*

That's very sweet and brave of you to do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                  NOLAMOM !

waves at Poz .... take care

Comment

HAPPY BDAY NOLAMOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also i wrote a fanfic... its kinda sad in the middley bit... happy ending though! i cant stand unhappy endings... they make me cry... anyhoo

here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3167877/1/
                    THANKYOU so much annelies!!! (samjackshiplover)
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the family, carolineoneill

Comment

I write for a living but [thus far anyway] I just don’t have the patience to write fanfic – I take my hat off [again!] to all those who do.

I watched Point of View again the other day and thought to myself it would be interesting to have an AU-type fic where the Carters found out how to prevent entropic cascade failure and Dr Carter got to stay in that reality. I reckon it would throw up all sorts of good shippy scenarios as ‘our’ Jack maybe got sort-of involved with Dr Carter and discovered his attraction to ‘our’ Carter through that. And ‘our’ Carter and Kawalsky [naturally in lurve with Dr Carter] could glower in the background… maybe one day I will get round to it in between articles! THO HOPEFULLY YOU WILL DO IT FOR US, RACHEL!!!!!

And to all the fantastic video artists out there… ever thought of doing one to Simon and Garfunkel’s Bridge over Troubled Water?

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

happy birthday nolamom

welcome carolineoneill

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by closetfan
                            I have a ? for y'all.

Do you post your fanfic here on this site, or do you all just come here to chat and post your fic else where?
                            I post my fanfiction here on GW, ff.net, and other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
                              I'm curious as too who made these gifs and how?
                              I made some of the animated gifs posted here, including the slow Grace kiss.

I took screen captures from my dvds, cleaned them up and re-sized them, then used a program called 'Animation Shop 3' to animate them.
                              It takes ages to do, but it's fun to see the finished product.

Some flirting....

"Lunch?"

I'd also like to say
                              Happy Birthday Nolamom!
                              Have a great day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                                What? No! I went to bed just before it started. I thought about checking out Xfiles before bed. Oh, no, I've never seen that one.
                                I was going to turn of my TV too since there wasn't anything I liked on, but I decided the summary of the episode sounded okay. I don't usually watch Outer Limits. I was only half paying attention to it when I heard AT's voice coming out of a red hazmat suit similar to what they wore in the Lost City (also that one episode with the shrinking town). At first, I was like, this isn't Stargate! I forgotten for a moment that I was watching the Outer Limits.

Comment

Working...
                                X