X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    Atlantis S3 / S10 (?)

Spoiler:
    According to Melyanna's report from the sides of "The Return II", Jack is "recently retired".

Perhaps something about which to be cautiously optimistic.

oh, really?

wait, what does it say *exactly* on the sides? can you share it here?

but even if he isn't, it shouldn't make any difference since sam isn't in jack's same chain of command anymore.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      gwenhwyfar, can i share your sigpic with the sam fans on the sam's a great character thread?

i think they'd get a kick out of it.

sally
      Of course you can! Go right ahead!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        Shippy hugs from St. John. 'k, last night Nell appointed me Sam and Jack's unofficial wedding coordinator, so I've been on the lookout for ideas. A lot of people come to this beautiful place to get married, so it didn't take long to come up with a couple.

While this resort has many beautiful spots for a wedding, one in particular stands out. There's a small penninsula jutting out into the water, and when you stand at the curve you can see water about 65 degrees back on each side of you. In the distance are several beautiful mountain peaks rising up out of the ocean. A wrought iron tent with flowing white corner panels is errected on the spot. Sam and Jack take their vows here with Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, and a few close friends looking on. It is a beautiful sunset wedding and the sky is streaked with deep pinks and turquoise.

Afterwards, their friends have arranged a romantic private dinner just for Sam and Jack in the resort's most elegant restaurant. Floor to ceiling glass French doors on three sides give spectacular views of beautifully landscaped grounds and the ocean in the distance. Palm trees sway in a gentle breeze, and the grounds are full of tropical flowers - deep pinks, soft melons and white.

Sam is wearing an ice blue silk halter dress and has a beautiful silk chiffon scarf draped across her shoulders. Jack is, well, handsome doesn't begin to descibe him. A special bouquet designates their table and their friends have arranged for a fine bottle of champagne. For dessert, a small two-tied white wedding cake just for two is a surprise treat. Afterwards, Sam and Jack stroll toward their cottage along a tropical path lit by torches and the stars. They can't wait to get started on their honeymoon.

I think I've died and gone to shipper heaven!
        SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sugarshaker, you've done an outstanding job as Sam's and Jack's wedding planner!!!!
        Please post the pics!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
          Shippy hugs from St. John. 'k, last night Nell appointed me Sam and Jack's unofficial wedding coordinator, so I've been on the lookout for ideas. A lot of people come to this beautiful place to get married, so it didn't take long to come up with a couple.

While this resort has many beautiful spots for a wedding, one in particular stands out. There's a small penninsula jutting out into the water, and when you stand at the curve you can see water about 65 degrees back on each side of you. In the distance are several beautiful mountain peaks rising up out of the ocean. A wrought iron tent with flowing white corner panels is errected on the spot. Sam and Jack take their vows here with Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, and a few close friends looking on. It is a beautiful sunset wedding and the sky is streaked with deep pinks and turquoise.

Afterwards, their friends have arranged a romantic private dinner just for Sam and Jack in the resort's most elegant restaurant. Floor to ceiling glass French doors on three sides give spectacular views of beautifully landscaped grounds and the ocean in the distance. Palm trees sway in a gentle breeze, and the grounds are full of tropical flowers - deep pinks, soft melons and white.

Sam is wearing an ice blue silk halter dress and has a beautiful silk chiffon scarf draped across her shoulders. Jack is, well, handsome doesn't begin to descibe him. A special bouquet designates their table and their friends have arranged for a fine bottle of champagne. For dessert, a small two-tied white wedding cake just for two is a surprise treat. Afterwards, Sam and Jack stroll toward their cottage along a tropical path lit by torches and the stars. They can't wait to get started on their honeymoon.

I think I've died and gone to shipper heaven!

i LOVE it!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I love this thread....I always have, and it's here I feel safe to talk about my favourite ship. I am emotionally invested in this show, and especially in Sam and Jack, and I want to see them together, after they've kissed!
            I come here to talk about my hopes and fears for what is happening in the show, and I know that for every negative-type of post there will always be at least two positive-type posts to counteract it.
            Nobody I know is so into the show that they want to discuss it in detail like I do, and they aren't interested in the ship, so this is why I love coming here, to be amongst friends with the same interest as me.
            Absolutely!!! That's why I come back, too!! There's no place else that I can share and enjoy the love of Sam and Jack Ship than this thread!!!
            sigpic

Comment

FYI Pierre Bernard from Conan O'Brien show visited Stargate SG-1 at the 200th Celebration.
              Originally posted by GW article
              Tune in to Conan O'Brien to catch the spot -- which promises to also include a few moments behind the scenes with some of the show's cast -- tonight, Friday, May 5, starting at 12:35 a.m. Eastern and Pacific time (11:35 p.m. Central) on NBC.
              Maybe our favorite couple will be interviewed!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                but it goes to show that Sam really does have great insight. She knows Jack well enough to know what he'd think and say. Her problem in Grace was misinterpreting herself.

Spoiler:
                RETIRED GENERAL JACK O'NEILL!!
                That spoiler makes me very happy!! Squee!! Oh, the possibilities!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                  Atlantis S3 / S10 (?)

Spoiler:
                  According to Melyanna's report from the sides of "The Return II", Jack is "recently retired".

Perhaps something about which to be cautiously optimistic.

WooHoo! A spoiler I can be happy about!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                    Just one more post...

All this talk about Jack and Sam songs has left an old one running around in my head. I heard it from Days of out Lives of all places, it was Tom and Alice's song. I don't know the name or all the lyrics, but what I remember is below:

I'll be loving you, always
                    With a love that's true, always
                    When the things you planned,
                    need a helping hand
                    I will understand always, always.

Days may not be fair, always
                    That's when I'll be there, always.
                    Not for just an hour
                    Not for just a day
                    Not for just a year, but always.

Sappy, I know, but it seems to fit. At least in imho

Should I have used that middle pic in my wallpaper? I can't remember where I got it from, and I'd hate to think that I erred.

Yes, that is a good, old, song and those are the complete lyrics, as far as a search shows. I have posted the song"s words on here, I believe for one of the "Ship Days." The name of the song is "Always," which makes it doubly Sam and Jack appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      WooHoo! A spoiler I can be happy about!

OMG! I want to peek!!! **slaps hand before finger clicks on "show" spoiler button!!** Trying to be spoiler-free is soooooo hard!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        OMG! I want to peek!!! **slaps hand before finger clicks on "show" spoiler button!!** Trying to be spoiler-free is soooooo hard!!!
                        I tried to live spoiler free for a while so I feel your pain. Unfortunately it only lasted about a month for me... i wish you better luck!

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoilers...I live for them! *Hugs spoilers*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                            I do now too. And can I just take a moment and
                            Spoiler:
                            SQUEEEEEE!! over the thought of Retired!Jack?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle

Same here!! *glomps spoilers* I gleefully admit that I'm addicted spoilers! Is it okay if I act surprised?

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                I do now too. And can I just take a moment and
                                Spoiler:
                                SQUEEEEEE!! over the thought of Retired!Jack?
                                Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I.Want.To.Peek!!! **runs away just in time**

Actually, I'm having fun reading your reactions but thanks for not revealing the spoilers!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X