This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_girl
    im not a hopeless romantic either, but there is something about jack and sam, the chemistry, the way they are together, i dont know but i was just drawn in from the start. i would be so sad if it ended it all together without the ship being resolved.
    I'm the same way! I don't know what it is but S/J is different than any other ship I have. It's something about them that just makes it more...I don't know realistic, romantic, lovable, you know, WATCHABLE. That's a big one. Too much and it's stupid and corny. They've never been stupid or corny IMO. They just make it work. Hellfire would be flying if they ended this without resolving S/J.

REMEMBER TPTB!! HELL HATH NO FURY!

happy shipping!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

If you want to keep hope over the Sam/Jack resolution, AT not going to Atlantis and the possibility of future movies with the original cast, go to youtube.com. In the search put in (Amanda Tapping interview) then watch part 1 (there are 3 parts). I know the interview was done at the end of season 8 but it seems to really reflect what AT truly feels should happen when the series is over.

Comment

Hmmm...I just thought of an upside. I'm now much more likely to be able to stop myself from reading spoilers if it's the last few eps ever!

I'd love to think that if it's the end, TPTB will give us a shippy resolution, but I won't be surprised if they don't. To be honest, I'll just be happy if RDA is in the last ep, hopefully more than just a cameo.

Comment

Do any of you collect SG-1 memoribilia? I have a bunch of autographed items from the two conventions I have been to, as well as some other things. The one thing I have wanted, I might have to order - a cast signed photo. I have autographs from the 4 main stars, but would like them all on one photo to display. I know I can order that from stargateprops (same group who runs the auctions).

Does anyone know where I can order other SG-1 photos UNSIGNED? I am still lacking the 1969 cast photo and would love to have it.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
            If you want to keep hope over the Sam/Jack resolution, AT not going to Atlantis and the possibility of future movies with the original cast, go to youtube.com. In the search put in (Amanda Tapping interview) then watch part 1 (there are 3 parts). I know the interview was done at the end of season 8 but it seems to really reflect what AT truly feels should happen when the series is over.
            just finished watching it ... AT S8 interview part3 ... I like what AT said, " There are a lot of loose ends and they are all relationship driven."

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Hmmm...I just thought of an upside. I'm now much more likely to be able to stop myself from reading spoilers if it's the last few eps ever!

I'd love to think that if it's the end, TPTB will give us a shippy resolution, but I won't be surprised if they don't. To be honest, I'll just be happy if RDA is in the last ep, hopefully more than just a cameo.
              I have been spoiler free so far but now that it is ending, I think I will be reading the spoilers.

Oh yes definitely RDA at the very final show and not a cameo but a big part of it. In fact it should be a team ending show with the original sg1 and a positive resolution to Sam and Jack ship. Am I asking to much?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                I have been spoiler free so far but now that it is ending, I think I will be reading the spoilers.

Oh yes definitely RDA at the very final show and not a cameo but a big part of it. In fact it should be a team ending show with the original sg1 and a positive resolution to Sam and Jack ship. Am I asking to much?

i dont think thats asking too much, that would be so great. i think it would be a nice idea to end it like that.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                  i dont think thats asking too much, that would be so great. i think it would be a nice idea to end it like that.
                  if only PTB think the way we do ... that would be such a lovely show to watch ..... and I would buy dvd S10 just for that

Comment

I like the part in the interview with AT when she said that if SG1 ended in season 8 then the fans would not be disappointed (in reference to Sam/Jack) and if the series went on then they would have someplace to go (with the relationship) Apparantly Jack went to Washington/Malibu and never spoke to anyone at the SGC again. Are we sure seasons 9 and 10 are not in an AU?

Comment

I like the part in the interview with AT when she said that if SG1 ended in season 8 then the fans would not be disappointed (in reference to Sam/Jack) and if the series went on then they would have someplace to go (with the relationship) Apparantly Jack went to Washington/Malibu and never spoke to anyone at the SGC again. Are we sure seasons 9 and 10 are not in an AU?
                      LOL ... yes , yes S9 and S10 one big galactic AU
                      SAM AND JACK FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

You know TPTB aren't gonna listen. In fact, I don't think they even CAAARRREEE about the S/J thing.

And no, you're definitely not asking too much. The question is - Will they even bother listening to us?
                        sigpic
                        Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

One word Mobieus. It gave TPTB the chance to change what ever the heck they wanted to. After watching S9 and S10, I am not sure they are my Sam and Jack. Maybe they did die after all in ancient Egypt.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I still say the Bobby Ewing sequence in Dallas would work for me.

Let's just say one of the team was injured and dreamed all of Season 9 and 10.

Then we could have our Shippy ending.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Well I've read all the posts and I'm gonna stick my neck out, put my shipper glasses on and here we go.

First off please tell me they will finish the season not just stop it half way through.
                              I'm hopeful we will get the resolution to the ship, after all RDA and Amanda are doing Avalon (the honeymoon tour).
                              I wonder if they knew something was afoot when RDA was asked to do the convention. He may well be creating an interest in a movie to be backed by Gecko.
                              You know the timeline could be all wrong after moebius, the geeky crew messed it up with the fish in the pond. Our heroes go back for another go and hey presto it's all been a bad dream. And we're fishing people!

Oh well enough of my crazyness. To all who are saddened Life's Too Short!
                              Get writing fanfic and make the dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                One word Mobieus. It gave TPTB the chance to change what ever the heck they wanted to. After watching S9 and S10, I am not sure they are my Sam and Jack. Maybe they did die after all in ancient Egypt.
                                I'm pretty sure the original Sam and Jack got together in Ancient Egipt

Comment

Working...
                                X