This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Good Day All! New day and a new email-gather all your friends and family( even if they never watch Stargate) and ask them to please take a moment of their time and send a email to the SCIFI Channel. It can be a simple statement as "Please don't cancel Stargate SG-1 or they can be little more creative. However, be specific not rude but stern. [email protected] and here's another email to the SCIFI magazine commentary page [email protected]
    Has everyone been recruiting people to send emails and letters. Also here's the address to Bridge Studios:
    The Bridge Studios
    2400 Boundary Road
    Burnaby, BC
    V5M 3Z3
    Canada
    I think it's a good idea to let RC know how you feel about the ship's resolution and how important it is to the health of Stargate's future.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Has everyone been recruiting people to send emails and letters. Also here's the address to Bridge Studios:
      The Bridge Studios
      2400 Boundary Road
      Burnaby, BC
      V5M 3Z3
      Canada
      I think it's a good idea to let RC know how you feel about the ship's resolution and how important it is to the health of Stargate's future.
      Add Brad Wright to the list of people to contact. I believe Brad will listen, and he still has some say in SG-1, I think.

Token ~

Comment

I would love to write to RDA and Michael Greenberg instead.I would love to see them take over SG-1 again.I know they know what they are doing.

Comment

Wow. I go offline for a few days and come back to SG-1 being cancelled. I pretty much knew it was coming, although I didn't expect them to announce it this early in the season, but it's still a bit of a kicker. Still, is it bad that the first thing I thought wasn't "Oh no! It's been cancelled!" it was "I wonder if this means that they'll finally resolve Sam/Jack?".

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            I would love to write to RDA and Michael Greenberg instead.I would love to see them take over SG-1 again.I know they know what they are doing.
            I agree. Do we have addresses?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              Wow. I go offline for a few days and come back to SG-1 being cancelled. I pretty much knew it was coming, although I didn't expect them to announce it this early in the season, but it's still a bit of a kicker. Still, is it bad that the first thing I thought wasn't "Oh no! It's been cancelled!" it was "I wonder if this means that they'll finally resolve Sam/Jack?".
              I hope not because that was my thought too.

Although we are a product of our parents. ((((Ship Mum))))

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                I hope not because that was my thought too.

Although we are a product of our parents. ((((Ship Mum))))
                My thought too. Ship Mum has brought us up so well....we're such good little shiplets.
                sigpic

Comment

I never wrote a letter to a Show.I would write to RDA and Greenberg.I cannot see writing to the current TPTB.The same TPTB who tried to forget the Jack character and who did not resolve the Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

That's terrible news to come online to tonight. Cancelled

I agree with some other people here though, i can't help but wonder if this way we will finally get our resolution. They have time to write a great series finale using RDA and a solid ship resolution (preferably with a BHK of course!)

I will live in hope!

night all

xox
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      LOL!!! that was my first thought too!!! i want to see some kind of resolutions between them... i think inwardly, everyone does,... i mean come on... TEN YEARS!!! that is a long time in TV land!!!
                      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hey ROGUE!!

I tried to PM you, but your PMs are full Thanks for the info ;o) I had forgotten all about lightspeed! And I ordered my fully signed cast photo today, just in case those kinds of things suddenly become difficult to come by.

You rock! Thanks again!

Comment

Well I'd like to think that they'll finally do something concrete but I think back on how they made Full Circle thinking it was going to be the series finale and they didn't do anything with them in that one.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                            Everyone's different, Kri. Speaking for myself, I like what I've seen of season 9 (which is up to 'Ethon'). But then, as long as the characters of a show seem real to me that I can get into them and they emotionally affect me, i will enjoy the show. So while the changes of the last 2 seasons have cheesed a lot of you off, the show is still drawing me in. I happen to like Cameron and Vala (though not together -- I can see Vala with Daniel, again, that's me). And no, that's not because I was a Farscape fan. I've been watching SG-1 regularly since 'Forever In A Day' back in season 3.

In Cameron, I see someone who was expecting to join the legendary SG-1 under Sam's leadership, but instead thrown into the leadership role himself. To me, all the mistakes that he's made are indicitive of that.

I don't really know what I think about Vala. I just know that I find her refreshing to watch.

Am I sad that the show has been cancelled? Yes.
                            Am I surprised? Sorta, kinda, not really.
                            Do I want Sam/Jack resolved? Hell yes! Fanfic and my imagination can only do so much.
                            WTG Hopalong...fantastic post...I'm glad I'm not the only one who is enjoying the 9th season!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

That's right Shipperahoy.That's another reason not to have faith in the current TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                                That's strange, I don't remember season 6 being on that late. It was usually 9:30, and they showed 2 episodes. It was Dark Angel that they showed really late then.
                                It must be on at different times in different states coz I remember the first time I saw SG was during season 5 and we only found it coz we were waiting for Star Trek to start and I was channel hopping...as I do...which totally annoys hubby...and we came across SG...I know it was late at night coz Star Trek was always on after Nightline...which finished at 11pm...you know..it only took that 1 episode to get me hooked...it was Desperate Measures...after that I watched it all the time and was glad when they put on repeats...I was able to catch up a bit!! Now it's the only show I like to watch on tv...coz if I'm not watching SG1...I'm here in GW or reading fics!! Or playing with the kids or working or doing house work or catching up with friends...etc...!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X