This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Hey guys! Amanda said that the kisses with DDL were better but that RDA was a great kisser and DDL only good. Great is still better than good so RDA is better. With DDL it's just different kind of kisses.

Comment

Next block:

Spoiler:

Gary again…..

Matt Roush at TV Guide talks about SG…..
      200 party…..

RCC says he just wanted to make a regular ep for 200 and have a party for the cast and crew......and that's not what happened.

JM talks about how fans debate where they jumped the shark.....he says 200 will put that debate to rest forever.....

AT says it wouldn't feel right if Rick hadn't been here for 200....talks about him being such a clown....

CJ talks about what a pain in the ass RDA is.....affectionately.....

MS talks about how silly it is to shoot a gun knowing notihg is coming out of it, but the effect will come later.....

Brad says the show isn't like a giant flame, burning bright and out.....but is more like a a candle.....always burning, always on.....

Gary asks Beau if he knows whether he's on 200.....a little skit ensues....

next....lots of special effects......

And that's it!

The real ride starts next!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Next block:

Spoiler:

Gary again…..

Matt Roush at TV Guide talks about SG…..
        200 party…..

RCC says he just wanted to make a regular ep for 200 and have a party for the cast and crew......and that's not what happened.

JM talks about how fans debate where they jumped the shark.....he says 200 will put that debate to rest forever.....

AT says it wouldn't feel right if Rick hadn't been here for 200....talks about him being such a clown....

CJ talks about what a pain in the ass RDA is.....affectionately.....

MS talks about how silly it is to shoot a gun knowing notihg is coming out of it, but the effect will come later.....

Brad says the show isn't like a giant flame, burning bright and out.....but is more like a a candle.....always burning, always on.....

Gary asks Beau if he knows whether he's on 200.....a little skit ensues....

next....lots of special effects......

And that's it!

The real ride starts next!!!!
        Woohoooooooooooooooo!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!! Why the hell aren't I in the US?!? *groans*

Comment

Well, she says
          Spoiler:

RDA was a great kisser compared to good for DDL. But then evens it up by saying the DDL kisses were better kisses because the scenes were more passionate. Even handed and diplomatic. Wouldn't expect anything else from AT. Now if TPTB would only give S/J a scene like the one betw Sam and Pete
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

hey guys how long til it airs?
            i thought it was about an hour ago- my timezone knowledge must be out
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
              Well, she says
              Spoiler:

RDA was a great kisser compared to good for DDL. But then evens it up by saying the DDL kisses were better kisses because the scenes were more passionate. Even handed and diplomatic. Wouldn't expect anything else from AT. Now if TPTB would only give S/J a scene like the one betw Sam and Pete
              I'm thinking the same thing. She said things so she makes all sides happy!

Comment

yays almost upto 250 posts

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                  hey guys how long til it airs?
                  i thought it was about an hour ago- my timezone knowledge must be out
                  It start now... in a few minutes

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

It's about to start! I'm getting giddy here!!

Comment

Now....for the show.....

Spoiler:

Previously, on SG-1.....

Wormhole X-Treme.....

Furlings.....then switch to briefing room table where the current team is going through the script.....

Beau tells them they're doing it because the Air Force asks them to, and because General O'Neill has requested them to do it.....

Sam gives a big smile......

They talk about the movie being plausible deniabillity for the real program. Ha! I was right about that!

Vala says she's not in the script......

Daniel says the show didn't last long, so how can it be a movie?

Teal'c says, "I understand it performed extremely well on DVD."

Martin (Willie Garson) comes in talking on his cell phone. Says the signal is terrible. Yeah, I guess so, 28 floors underground!

He asks for their opinions....no one speaks up.....

BB makes a suggestion.....Martin poo-poos it.

Opening credits....

Comment

Thanks for the congrats on the milestone (((hugs))) I hadn't even noticed lol! (Yes, I said I was going to bed, I've tossed and turned for the last hour and I've finally given up on sleep!)
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

oohhh i want to read spoilers, but i dont!
                          arrrgghhh

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                            Thanks for the congrats on the milestone (((hugs))) I hadn't even noticed lol! (Yes, I said I was going to bed, I've tossed and turned for the last hour and I've finally given up on sleep!)
                            LOL! I don't blame you, I can't even sit still, never mind sleep!

Comment

2 times already? You finally understood you couldn't sleep for the rest of the night huh? Staying with us hun???
                              It started!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO *iz excited*

Comment

(((((AmberLM)))))
                                and Melissa thank you so much for the spoilers I love reading them you are doing a great job!!!
                                So everyone send your green to Melissa she deserves it...And you really are a fast writer!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X