X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Oh thanks I was wondering about that scene

And being Jack I would have been afraid, too, to meet my 2IC's dad and a General none the less. He would be the person who is supposed to protect Jacob's baby little girl, not fall for her!
    Lol I agree although I bet if Jacob had ever so much as implied it Sam would've kicked his ass, General or not! Besides, I think deep down Jack always hoped that one day he would marry Sam, especially after TBFTGOG (man that's a mouthful!) and so meeting "Dad" would be a HUGE event! Well, at least we know that Dad likes Jack and he approves of Sam's choice! Then again, what's not to like?
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      It would have to be
      Spoiler:
      Sam responsible for the AU McKay.Is it me or is anyone else tired of TPTB having Sam and McKay interaction in all these episodes? I'm not worried about Sam being Shipped with McKay it's just the idea of Sam and McKay sharing the same scenes.If we knew for sure Sam and Jack were together it would not bother me as much.
      Spoiler:
      I don't mind it so much. Like someone else said, their interaction is always funny. We know McKay has a huge crush on Sam, but as long as it's one sided, it's okay wih me. But yeah, I would rather her have a bunch of scenes with Jack.

Eh, maybe Sam just complains about him to her husband, Jack...

hehehhehe
      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
        Lol I agree although I bet if Jacob had ever so much as implied it Sam would've kicked his ass, General or not! Besides, I think deep down Jack always hoped that one day he would marry Sam, especially after TBFTGOG (man that's a mouthful!) and so meeting "Dad" would be a HUGE event! Well, at least we know that Dad likes Jack and he approves of Sam's choice! Then again, what's not to like?
        What does TBFTGOG mean?

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          What does TBFTGOG mean?
          there but for the grace of god. It is an ep in season 1 it is that AU episode with Carters long hair

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            there but for the grace of god. It is an ep in season 1 it is that AU episode with Carters long hair
            Thanks. I should have recognized that... That was a good episode, what was it like the fourth shippy episode if you count CotG?

Hold, CotG, Broca Divide, Solitudes, TBFTGOG (Wow, that is a long title...

Yup, the fourth..

Thanks again, RCtje!

Gaah... it STILL won't let me green you... It's been like five days.... grrr...

Comment

It's just we have been their and done that having all this
              Spoiler:
              Sam and McKay tied at the hip episodes.Give other characters a chance to spend quality time with McKay like Teal'c.I guess it's just all the Sam/Other over the Years.Vala is suppose to be the new star for TPTB so let Vala get McKay and all the Man Friends.

Comment

Of course she would! She's a Carter and I think she has some temper from time to time, too bad we don't see it often! Just like an Irish

Comment

I think she has some temper from time to time, too bad we don't see it often! Just like an Irish
                  What, you mean like O'Neill? Well there's another reason to marry a "pig-headed Irishman" (Sabine Bauer's words in her novel 'Trial by Fire' to descibe Jack, not mine!)

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I don't mind it so much. Like someone else said, their interaction is always funny. We know McKay has a huge crush on Sam, but as long as it's one sided, it's okay wih me. But yeah, I would rather her have a bunch of scenes with Jack.

Eh, maybe Sam just complains about him to her husband, Jack...

hehehhehe
                    I actually remember a fic where
                    Spoiler:
                    McKay goes to Sam's house one day to discover Jack and Sam are married. Totally freaked out was the guy!

Here it is. The Worst Hallucination Ever

Comment

Thanks. I should have recognized that... That was a good episode, what was it like the fourth shippy episode if you count CotG?

Hold, CotG, Broca Divide, Solitudes, TBFTGOG (Wow, that is a long title...

Yup, the fourth..

Thanks again, RCtje!

Gaah... it STILL won't let me green you... It's been like five days.... grrr...
                      Emancipation, Fire & Water, Singularity and Hathor could be considered shippy too

Comment

I actually remember a fic where
                        Spoiler:
                        McKay goes to Sam's house one day to discover Jack and Sam are married. Totally freaked out was the guy!

Here it is. The Worst Hallucination Ever
                        I've read that fic and it's one of the best I've ever read! I'm sure I've also read a fic where Sam phones Jack and complains about McKay and then when Jack says "Do you want me to do something?" she chews him out and says that she was talking to her husband and not "Major General O'Neill". It may have Mitchell she was complaining about actually, my brain is a little rusty.

Comment

What, you mean like O'Neill? Well there's another reason to marry a "pig-headed Irishman" (Sabine Bauer's words in her novel 'Trial by Fire' to descibe Jack, not mine!)
                          Yes, like O'Neill! She's all sweet and innocent but I think she can be a real devil and that's what Jack brings out of her often. But if one day she's gotta blow then I don't want to be Jack or whoever would be in her company at that moment.!

Comment

Hi everyone! What kinds of excuses can shippers come up with to get out of work on Friday? We need to be working on anticipating 200!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62
                              Hi everyone! What kinds of excuses can shippers come up with to get out of work on Friday? We need to be working on anticipating 200!
                              You have to go to a wedding?
                              sigpic

Comment

I would pay good money to watch an episode like that.I'd get a second job to see an episode like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X