X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
    Spoiler:
    A Sam/Rodney pairing would honestly make me want to turn off the television more than Pete. Honestly.
    HA HA HA HA tha's funny!! His fantasy's would finally be real LOL Question - What were people's opinions on The Ripple Effect or what ever it was called. i've been off this site for so long cause in Aus Channel 7 suck and put it on at a completely crapola timeslot, so I just wait for the DVD's, but cuase I got season 9 now. I can't find it here through my search. but I just wanted to know what ppl thought... and u know what I'm talking about
    Cheers
    Margo-X
    MY IDOLS
    Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Just noticed something in this photo - the cushion under Jack's backside. Well you can't blame me for looking!!
      Thanks for giving me an excuse! LOL.
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tita J
        I'll definitely be checking out your other fanfics RACHEL500 as I absolutely loved 'A Pond With No Fish' - only problem was I couldn't stop reading at night which meant I had to hit the snooze button a few more times than I should have
        I feel I should apologise! Thank you for the lovely feedback. Hope you enjoy the rest. I've just started writing the sequel to A Pond With No Fish so you should have that to enjoy soon(ish) too.

Originally posted by scapephile
        Flowers was great as well!! It put a smile on my face before work!
        And thank you! OK, blushing now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
          Hi all!

Wow - there are so many new faces around here! As Trupi can tell you I used to hang out here A LOT before real life smacked me around a bit. But I felt I needed to come out of hiding for a couple of reasons.

Firstly I want to thank everyone who nominated my fic "Instant Message" for the Stargate fan awards - you are too cool for words.

Secondly, the 200th episode is coming up which means I've spent 10 years of my life following this wonderful story (yes I'm just old enough to have actually seem the movie in the movie theater).

So in honor of these two events, I've come back to the thread to wish everyone a wonderful 200th and to let those of you who were so kind to my writing know that I started a new Sam/Jack fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3105689/1/

I miss chatting with you all.
          Lynn
          I've spent 10 years too...and although we've never met (virtually speaking of course) welcome back!

I have to admit I'm slowly but surely making my way through all the nominees for the fanfic awards and I look forward to getting to your story...unsurprisingly I'm hitting the J/S stories first
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aske
            Question????

Spoiler:
            In this pics for 200 on GW there's the image of Sam with the really long white hair sitting in a very tight white dress with all the cute little people around her. At the bottom the caption reads that Sam is waiting for her big day. What big day? Does Darrin or whoever puts the captions with the pics know something? Could there actually be two wedding sequences in 200?
            Answer

Spoiler:
            The photo was released before the other wedding photos and the caption was probably an assumption given the dress is white and vaguely 'weddingish'. The general opinion is that the photo is probably related to the Oz segment and not to any wedding, and GW just jumped the gun slightly.

EDIT: Just realised Lizlove had already supplied the answer - feel free to disregard!
            Last edited by Rachel500; 15 August 2006, 09:12 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I know 200 will be airing on friday in the US, but these timezones have me al confused
              Does anyone in the Benelux timezone knows what local time (day?) we can expect the first info on 200 here on the thread?

Cause this info is all I'll be getting from 200 for a long while but can't wait squeeeeing when reading the thread
              sigpic

Comment

The wait for 200 is so hard, I thought maybe we could talk about some nice canon shippy moments to make us feel better

Good idea? OK, I'll start

Over here Death Knell and Hero's part 1 were on saterday. And after watching part 1 I just had to watch part 2 on DVD **trying to resist watching all other eps from season 7 and 8 on DVD**

Sorry to bring Hero's up again RepliCartertje, but just for the great ship ok?

**big sigh**

I just loved these eps. In Death Knell him worrying about her, and that nice comforting cuddle at the end **sighs again**

But Hero's was even better. I loved the way Sam spoke of their "relationship" on camera, just to funny And when Sam told Jack how she felt when she thought he was dying .... that intense look ... and the intense hug that followed .... **can't stop sighing**

So this is high in my favourite canon ship moments, right with the Zatarc's test.

Just trying to get your minds of 200 for a while: what is all of yours favourite canon ship moment?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                  I know 200 will be airing on friday in the US, but these timezones have me al confused
                  Does anyone in the Benelux timezone knows what local time (day?) we can expect the first info on 200 here on the thread?

Cause this info is all I'll be getting from 200 for a long while but can't wait squeeeeing when reading the thread
                  It's showing on Sci Fi around 9 PM, being from 6 to 9 hours difference it means we'll get the first info around 3 AM Saturday here (Europe, BeNeLux; London will be around 2 AM ). A little bit later because some people will watch and comment afterwards, some will comment during break so... that depends. But normally it's getting here fast

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                    The wait for 200 is so hard, I thought maybe we could talk about some nice canon shippy moments to make us feel better

Good idea? OK, I'll start

Over here Death Knell and Hero's part 1 were on saterday. And after watching part 1 I just had to watch part 2 on DVD **trying to resist watching all other eps from season 7 and 8 on DVD**

Sorry to bring Hero's up again RepliCartertje, but just for the great ship ok?

**big sigh**

I just loved these eps. In Death Knell him worrying about her, and that nice comforting cuddle at the end **sighs again**

But Hero's was even better. I loved the way Sam spoke of their "relationship" on camera, just to funny And when Sam told Jack how she felt when she thought he was dying .... that intense look ... and the intense hug that followed .... **can't stop sighing**

So this is high in my favourite canon ship moments, right with the Zatarc's test.

Just trying to get your minds of 200 for a while: what is all of yours favourite canon ship moment?
                    What do you consider great ship in Heroes? Because I didn't see that much to be honest.

Comment

hey guys

i really really wanna see which fan fics have been nominated for the fan fic awards so i can read them and hopefully find some way to nominate for them from another computer it seems it will have to be! does anyone have a list of the nominies that are sam jack in flavour and their links?

OT I have just sent my audition dvd for vancouver film school off in the post and i am feeling decidedly queesy!!!! i just hope it gets there and then that i get in!!!!!!

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Just popping in and remembering the good old days! Still shipping so hi to anyone who remembers me!

I’m feeling inspired enough to schedule a Sally Reeve-athon tonight. I shall be swooning through Thine Own Self, Moving On and the entire Crossing the Line series. Anyone care to join me?

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                          Just popping in and remembering the good old days! Still shipping so hi to anyone who remembers me!

I’m feeling inspired enough to schedule a Sally Reeve-athon tonight. I shall be swooning through Thine Own Self, Moving On and the entire Crossing the Line series. Anyone care to join me?
                          that sounds like a perfect idea i think i am in!!!
                          bex

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

There are new (?) vids of the cast* on SciFi.com.
                            Including RDA and why he came back for the 200th ep.

*cast: AT, RDA, MS, CJ, BB, CB,...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              Just noticed something in this photo - the cushion under Jack's backside. Well you can't blame me for looking!!
                              No, can't blame anyone for that. As far as Sam/AT, I always thought for her it would have been an uncomfortable position from which to kiss. On her knees, it looks like, then leaning forward,and I wouldn't be surprised(if we could see it) that there is some sort of support or pad for her knees. If it's unromantic to think of such things, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                                If she ever gets bored and wants some time off, I don't mind filling in!
                                I could be her stand in for the kiss sequence - I wouldn't want her lips to become chapped!!
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X