This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    So she is definitely getting married to Jack? He's standing there waiting for her?
    Sam=bride?
    Jack=groom?
    Any room for interpretation?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      Spoiler:
      So she is definitely getting married to Jack? He's standing there waiting for her?
      Sam=bride?
      Jack=groom?
      Any room for interpretation?
      Doesn't look like there's any room for anything but one interpretation on this one, L.A. Doyle. And it's what we've been wanting to see. However, i'm sure it's imaginary.....

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Look what just popped up on Gateworld's home page...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...ndfantas.shtml

Beware of spoilers!
        Thanks.

Spoiler:
        So they confirm it's imaginary, but we knew that. They say it's Sam and Jack-so now we know that for sure. *whew*

Do I look forward to it? Heck yeah! But PTB, don't think that's going to be enough. I want something real during this ep, or the next one RDA is in, or by the series finale. *crosses arms* I won't take anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Doesn't look like there's any room for anything but one interpretation on this one, L.A. Doyle. And it's what we've been wanting to see. However, i'm sure it's imaginary.....
          WOOT!
          Spoiler:
          It better be longer than 10 seconds! I wanna see her walk down the isle, I want to see Jack kiss the bride...I want it all! If they can't even give us something real, at least give us the time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            That was great Gatetrixer.I think that is exactly how the meeting went.Remember how
            Spoiler:
            Pete was no threat to Jack? Jack is a threat to Mitchell and the whole new direction of the Show.I think it was RDA who suggested he could appear in additional episodes and not TPTB.That right their is very telling.
            Spoiler:
            Thanks, Ses, glad someone read it. Yes, RDA, I'm pretty sure suggested he was available for more eps.

Comment

That Superhero show came on. It was supposed to come on(TV Guide said anyway), but it's not.
              Same here! That is so wrong!

Comment

Major spoiler--the photo you've been dreaming of:

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks.

Spoiler:
                  So they confirm it's imaginary, but we knew that. They say it's Sam and Jack-so now we know that for sure. *whew*

Do I look forward to it? Heck yeah! But PTB, don't think that's going to be enough. I want something real during this ep, or the next one RDA is in, or by the series finale. *crosses arms* I won't take anything less.

Well, they do say
                  Spoiler:
                  "apparently" it's imaginary. Probably just because they are getting that from the TV Guide and have no official word yet. Not that I have any hopes otherwise.

Comment

WOOT!
                    Spoiler:
                    It better be longer than 10 seconds! I wanna see her walk down the isle, I want to see Jack kiss the bride...I want it all! If they can't even give us something real, at least give us the time of day.
                    Amen

Comment

I know that it may be imagenary but isn't that kind of rude to us who have been watching it from day on and not getting what we have been dying to see all these years?[SPOILERS][/SPOILERS]

Also does anybody have a link for the preview...i am in Australia and we don't have the scfi channel

Comment

That Superhero show came on. It was supposed to come on(TV Guide said anyway), but it's not.
                        Woo! Eureka is on now. Hopefully I'll see the sneak peak! The TV guide really needs to know what is airing when.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
                          Woo! Eureka is on now. Hopefully I'll see the sneak peak! The TV guide really needs to know what is airing when.
                          Yeah, I see it! I can't wait!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            i thought that it wasnt imaginary, just part of the feature film that Martin Lloyd is creating.

Comment

Hey everyone

Wow..

Spoiler:
                              I'm really looking forward to "200" now. Even if its fake, I can stil SQUEE!

Thanks to everyone for wishing I felt better, I do now!

Oh and I have what may seem like a dumb question, what is Eureka? Is it a TV show or just like a preview special show?

I live in Australia and our TV sucks so I don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by Deux Ex Machina
                                Oh and I have what may seem like a dumb question, what is Eureka? Is it a TV show or just like a preview special show?

I live in Australia and our TV sucks so I don't know!
                                It's a TV show. Oh, the next commercial break should be the preview!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X