X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAFACAKES!!!
    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
    Hic Comitas Regit
    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

From my perspective as a spoiler-free shipper, no matter what you are reading REMEMBER you don't have the WHOLE STORY!! Case in point, THREADS!!

I was practically spoiler free although I had seen the Sam & Jack observation room scene pic and I heard Dad was dying and I heard that Sam went to Jack's and met Dad. Those in-the-know used spoiler tags but their tone conveyed worry, frustration, and anger.

But, I seem to recall a Squee fest after Threads. BECAUSE it wasn't until we watched the episode that we could put all the pieces(hints and spoilers) together AND see that Sam and Jack WENT FISHING!!!!

So, I'm reserving judgement until I see *200.* KEEP THE FAITH, SHIPPERS!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Bithday Jaffacakes!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          So, I'm reserving judgement until I see *200.* KEEP THE FAITH, SHIPPERS!!!
          I'm trying! I'm hoping they'll surprise us like they did in 'Threads.' Wouldn't that be nice?

Comment

I though
            Spoiler:
            RDA did say he was coming back to tie up some loose ends?RDA must be scratching his head like the rest of us as to what is going on with the Show.I know RDA likes comedy but I wonder how he feels about coming back in an episode like 200? Regarding Season 11, I would only be for it if RDA was going to be in more episode and it was annouced that Season 11 would be the last and the Ship would be resolved.I fear no real Ship in Season 10 and the Show somehow gets a Season 11 and we go into Season 11 not knowing if it is the last or if RDA will be involved.

Comment

Happy birthday!Jafacakes
              hope you have a good one!
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

they just showed on SCIFI
                Spoiler:
                the wedding scene
                sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!!!!

Just saw the "sneak preview" for 200 during tonight's ep of Eureka!
                  And I saw it!
                  Spoiler:

Sam and Jack.....in wedding attire (tux, white dress and veil)...in a garden setting! Their arms were linked, and they were standing at the altar together! Oh.....I'm sure that it's going to be an imaginary wedding......which won't give me any satisfaction.....but it IS going to be a WEDDING!!!!!

Please! Screen cap!
                  Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 08 August 2006, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    they just showed on SCIFI
                    Spoiler:
                    the wedding scene
                    I wondered if anyone would get a message up before me, since I was already online. Marian.....it had to be you!!! Tee-hee!

And if anyone is wondering where the hecky-darn I've been the past few days, I'm juggling about seven different projects at work this week.....and I've been using what little time I have at home for recreational surfing to compile our Ship Day event into Word files and .pdfs before people start removing photo links.

Sorry. I've missed you terribly! I should be back by the weekend.....

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    I'm trying! I'm hoping they'll surprise us like they did in 'Threads.' Wouldn't that be nice?
                    So, so nice! Please, TPTB!!!!
                    Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 08 August 2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

OMG! I just saw the quick 'sneak peak' of the 200th ep on scifi, and..
                      Spoiler:
                      There was a brief clip where Jack and Sam were walking down the aisle together, with Sam in a wedding dress!!! *SQUEEE* and no, it wasn't the strange alien dress seen in the spoiler pics. It was a normal wedding dress and Jack was there in a tux with their arms linked!

EDIT: I see you guys saw it too. lol.
                      sigpic
                      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                        jafacakes!!!

Comment

The moment I saw them together at the wedding in that preview I just went crazy and got on here as fast I could. Sam & Jack forever!

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                            OMG! I just saw the quick 'sneak peak' of the 200th ep on scifi, and..
                            Spoiler:
                            There was a brief clip where Jack and Sam were walking down the aisle together, with Sam in a wedding dress!!! *SQUEEE* and no, it wasn't the strange alien dress seen in the spoiler pics. It was a normal wedding dress and Jack was there in a tux with their arms linked!

EDIT: I see you guys saw it too. lol.
                            Spoiler:
                            Were they walking towards the alter or away...like could he have been giving her away to someone else?

If not then SSSSSSSQQQQQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

Darn it! I knew I should have watched Eureka! *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              OMG!!!!!!

Just saw the "sneak preview" for 200 during tonight's ep of Eureka!
                              And I saw it!
                              Spoiler:

Sam and Jack.....in wedding attire (tux, white dress and veil)...in a garden setting! Their arms were linked, and they were standing at the altar together! Oh.....I'm sure that it's going to be an imaginary wedding......which won't give me any satisfaction.....but it IS going to be a WEDDING!!!!!

Please! Screen cap!

(((((sg-1fanintn))))) Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for using spoiler tags!! I'm not lookin' but from your excitement I am feeling a SQUEE coming on!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeBad
                                The moment I saw **BLANK** Sam & Jack forever!
                                I know you're excited BUT spoiler tags, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X