Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, yeah! Where did you get them? My daughter is begging for the Stargate dolls for Christmas, and I can't find them. Did you order on line?

Edit: Sorry, I see you already answered that question. Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      So is the sequel finished?
      43 chapters and no, it's not.
      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
      Hic Comitas Regit
      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        I got my at Forbidden Planet in NYC. If you go to the Stargate Merchandise in the Briefing Room they have all the sites where you can order the figures.
        OK I'm totally daffy...where's the briefing room?
        This is great.
        I told ya.
        I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
        Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
          Here is where you need to be. Pic your thread

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
            If you go to Gateroom Forum and go down the page passed the Gate Room threads, you see a new grouping called the Briefing Room, you find Stargate Merchandise thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
              O.K., I watched Chimera again. Believe it or not, I had fun! No, I don't mean I liked the episode! My daughter watched it with me, and her reactions were hillarious! Every time we saw Pete, we'd yell "Oh, for Pete's sake!" We talked to the t.v. the whole hour. We yelled at Sam to dump the stalker, and we yelled at Jack to shoot Pete while he had the chance. I even used the whole stalking thing as an example of inappropriate boyfriend behavior, so it opened up a good dialogue for the teen years. Since my daughter is such a big Sam fan, I had to explain that even our heroes make bad choices at times. I kept reminding her that Sam does dump him eventually.

I still think the bedroom scene was entirely inappropriate in context with the series (especially since it wasn't Jack), but now I have to say it was also entirely too long. I had my hand over my daughter's eyes forever!!

Funny thing is I am feeling even more shippy after rewatching Chimera than I did earlier today. It was so much easier to watch knowing that Pete was a temporary problem. Maybe I'll rewatch some of the other Pete episodes as well.

During the elevator scene, I think things would have gone an entirely different route if Sam had been humming "Love in an Elevator" instead of the Stargate theme. (Kidding of course, but that song started running through my head as I watched the scene tonight.)
              So you did survive it lol. good to hear that cause we wouldn't like to loose a member of the family because of Pete. And we all know he is capable of that!
              ((((gate gal))))

Comment

Woohoooooooo!!!
                Remember I said something about a fic where Jack meets Sara because he has some doubts since Sam announced she was pregnant?!?
                Well... here it is.
                I can't believe my luck. I just typed in a page number on ff.net, clicked a story and there it was
                And... it's the same author as Thyself, Unknown & Know Thyself

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                  Woohoooooooo!!!
                  Remember I said something about a fic where Jack meets Sara because he has some doubts since Sam announced she was pregnant?!?
                  Well... here it is.
                  I can't believe my luck. I just typed in a page number on ff.net, clicked a story and there it was
                  And... it's the same author as Thyself, Unknown & Know Thyself
                  Thank you so much!!! I was just getting bored and now I have something to do

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    Thank you so much!!! I was just getting bored and now I have something to do
                    My pleasure. FF.net is working again? Way cool!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                      So you did survive it lol. good to hear that cause we wouldn't like to loose a member of the family because of Pete. And we all know he is capable of that!
                      ((((gate gal))))
                      Thanks for the support. No, I'm not planning to leave the family over Pete. I am actually in a very shippy mood at the moment! I can't wait for Stargate to start (less than 20 minutes). I just wish it were a
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack
                      episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                        My pleasure. FF.net is working again? Way cool!
                        yep working again...Finally...about time. It started to work after I finished chapter one of that you sended me. So GW is again working for you?? Stupid question I know.

Comment

It could be a
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack episode if TPTB handle things right.We all the history between Baal and Jack if their is no mention of Jack it is a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            It could be a
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack episode if TPTB handle things right.We all the history between Baal and Jack if their is no mention of Jack it is a big mistake.
                            Good point! *Crosses fingers* Twelve minutes and counting! I'll be back after I get my SG1 and SGA fix!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              It could be a
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              That would have been awesome. They still have a lot of unresolved history between them.

Gate Gal I'm jaleous. Me have to wait more before I can have my fix!
                              RCtje, eum... yeah...
                              Last edited by Lizlove; 04 August 2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Tonight's episode opened with
                                Spoiler:
                                flashback scenes the first of which was Colonel Jack!!!! O'Neill!!!! What a wonderful sight!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X