This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wynter..

I have been watching Caty's vids too. Especially 'I surrender' and 'breathless'. I am in such a shippy mood now too.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hi everybody

Have this idea playing through my head for the first scene between Jack and Sam in season 10:

Jack enters Sam's lab and have this dismayed expression on his face when he notices that she's not alone.

In fact she appears to be in a heated conversation with one of the scientists from the base.

Sighing, he coughs once and when it doesn't appear as if anybody is taking note of him he coughs again, this time louder.

Both Sam and scientist looks up. Sam with a smile on her face. The scientist a bit shocked at seeing the head of Homeland Security standing there.

"Sir...we weren't expecting you until tomorrow," Sam says, appearing to be geniune please at seeing him.

"Well...there was some urgent business I had to attend to here," Jack replies and then turning to the scientist he asks in his best General's voice, "Don't you have a doohickey or something to go and play with."

"Yeah...yes Sir," the scientist stutters and nearly falls over his own feet in his haste to leave the room.

Jack waits until the man is out of the room, before turning his attention back to Sam.

Seeing the grin on her face he asks innocently, "What? Was it something I said."

Sam merely shakes her head.

Returning her smile, Jack walks leasurely to the lab's door and closes it - ensure that nobody would be able to witness them from the outside.

End of scene

So what ya think?

Comment

kids about talking, Sam & her life with Jack in 10. season?
        oy,oy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk
          It is a terrible shame that Richard Dean Anderson has left the series and unfortunately has taken one of the most important characters with him. One main problem is that it seemed that Jack and Sam would eventually get together, now sorry to say that won't be happening.:

P.S. regarding Sci-fi girl's message above: What's this? who said Jack was coming back? when did this happen? if it's true then I guess you can disregard this letter......What about Mitchell?
          Yes its true he is its on the main page of gateworld. and people having posting about it for the last two days. hope this helps.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            Token I think we will get our resolution but it still may take a while.We may have to wait until the end of Season 10 or a Movie.I just have this fear that with RDA returning the ratings will take off and TPTB may want to go to a Season 11.I feel we will have some great Ship in Season 10 but I would not be surprised to see more of Sam's Man Friends.I get this feeling that
            Spoiler:
            Narim or Joe will make an appearance.I also do not like that it sounds like Baal may help out SG-1 in the fight against another enemy.Does this mean Baal becomes another one of the Male guest stars lusting after Sam?IMO Baal should stay a bad guy like Apophis and Anubis.
            Read your spoiler- sad now. so dont want that to happen.

I dont mind if jack has a steady girlfriend- esp if its sam

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Sorry, I have another question...

Won't it be cool if we can have a scene that shows Daniel and/or Teal'c's reaction to a Jack/Sam romantic scene?

Comment

i hope we actually get BHK's in the upcoming episodes cos, it wouldnt be closure if all we get is a confirmation or something. Come on! BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK!

Seriously though, they need to do a BHK that tops 'Grace' which was really passionate, and 'Window Of Opportunity' which was just WOW!

I need more than confrimation... i need to see some lovin!!!!!

in my dream world, we'd get a marriage but i don't know whether the writers would go that far. i hope and pray they do though!
                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                  i hope we actually get BHK's in the upcoming episodes cos, it wouldnt be closure if all we get is a confirmation or something. Come on! BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK, BHK!

Seriously though, they need to do a BHK that tops 'Grace' which was really passionate, and 'Window Of Opportunity' which was just WOW!

I need more than confrimation... i need to see some lovin!!!!!

in my dream world, we'd get a marriage but i don't know whether the writers would go that far. i hope and pray they do though!

BHK
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, just gotta test out my new Jack Sam signature...

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                      Okay, just gotta test out my new Jack Sam signature...
                      Yeah, I'd like to see Daniel's and Teal'c's happy expressions for their friends' new found realtionship!! Now, about that Asgard and the lonely replicator....hmmmmmm? It sounds wrong on so many levels! Hee, hee, hee!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! Confirmation, real, geniune, no hesitation, out loud, honest-to-God confirmation!!! There is hope!! Hope rocks!! Sqeeee!!!!

Won't it be cool if we can have a scene that shows Daniel and/or Teal'c's reaction to a Jack/Sam romantic scene?
                        Yes! I'd like to think it would be something along the lines of 'it's about time too!'

Comment

Sorry, I have another question...

NG, I like your idea... Squeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Nice to see you around... Welcome back!!!!! and *cough* *cough* any plans of finishing a couple of fics now that the ship is back

Regarding the news on the main page....

JACK: I wonder why are the shippers so suprised, I mean.... who would not want to make out with ME!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Yeah, I'd like to see Daniel's and Teal'c's happy expressions for their friends' new found realtionship!! Now, about that Asgard and the lonely replicator....hmmmmmm? It sounds wrong on so many levels! Hee, hee, hee!!!
                            Hehe...couldn't resist that.

Anyway here's another story:

Jack, Pete happened to show up at my house this morning.

WHAT!!! Where's my P-90.

Die Pete, Die!!! You hurt the shippers one too many times.

Mwahahahahahahahaha.

He loves me, he really loves me.

Comment

I just read the AT interview. I am glad she gave a
                              Spoiler:
                              YES on the J/S relationship. What did bother me was the comment about who is command of SG-1. I will be really pissed if they promote Mitchell to Col. before promoting Sam. Landry should just tell him to deal with it. Jack didn't have problems giving Teal'c and Daniel orders. I don't think his problem is a rank issue its a more of a competency issue.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                I just read the AT interview. I am glad she gave a
                                Spoiler:
                                YES on the J/S relationship. What did bother me was the comment about who is command of SG-1. I will be really pissed if they promote Mitchell to Col. before promoting Sam. Landry should just tell him to deal with it. Jack didn't have problems giving Teal'c and Daniel orders. I don't think his problem is a rank issue its a more of a competency issue.
                                Green!
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X