RCtje: back at ya!!! you've been warned

And....

Happy Birthday Jafacakes!!!!!
    WoooooHooooooo! Birthday! *oma congas *party party party*

heehee

(((((Jafacakes)))))
    sigpic

Comment

Don't know how to do the spoiler thing so will watch my words! I am wondering if we will get a look between Carter and O'Neill when they find out what the characters in Wormhole Extreme are doing. That could be more telling than dialogue! That is what I am hoping for. Most genre shows disappoint when it comes to the character part of the stories which is why Farscape blew me away! I kept waiting for the shoe to drop!

angie
      Ben Browder : blowin up things and kissin that's what we call Drahma !

Comment

hi everyone!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAFACAKES!!!!!

Comment

I agree about
            Spoiler:
            the Wizard of Oz.I got the TV Guide today and I though the scene looked very weak.TPTB may have extra spotlight on this episode.Why would they not want to go all out and make the best episode possible? IMO an episode like Lost City is called for not a joke fest of an episode.

Comment

That was great Gatetrixer.I think that is exactly how the meeting went.Remember how
              Spoiler:
              Pete was no threat to Jack? Jack is a threat to Mitchell and the whole new direction of the Show.I think it was RDA who suggested he could appear in additional episodes and not TPTB.That right their is very telling.

Comment

Popping out to say:

Happy Birthday Jaffacakes!

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                  Anybody's got that
                  Spoiler:
                  wedding picture
                  enlarged?
                  I want a large copy of it please pretty plse...Am I imagining this or does she have long hair in that pic?...Tell me it's not AU again...somebody?
                  Here ya go...
                  Spoiler:

of course the quality goes down when you enlarge a small scanned pic
                  sigpic

Comment

i just wonder if the writers are really as dense as I believe them to be or they don't seem to care.
                    I know it is there show and they are certainly entitled to write it the way they see fit-but the one question I have is what percentage is it in there for them to appear to deliberately tick off their fans.

I have been mumbling to myself for months now-it's the writing stupid-but nothing they have done seems to prove to me that they really get it.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

my goodness he actually posed in a tuxedo-complete with the little pink rosebud in his lapel. I can't say I am fond of Sam's veil though. wonder what the dress looks like
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        That was great Gatetrixer.I think that is exactly how the meeting went.Remember how
                        Spoiler:
                        Pete was no threat to Jack? Jack is a threat to Mitchell and the whole new direction of the Show.I think it was RDA who suggested he could appear in additional episodes and not TPTB.That right their is very telling.
                        That's true.
                        Spoiler:
                        The way the Mitchell character was written makes him no threat to Jack. He pales in comparison to Jack. And they must know it.
                        To keep on topic, Pete was never a threat! I mean, Sam had to have known it wouldn't work out. How could she marry Pete then go to work everyday with Jack? She'd be reminded of what she gave up and what she settled for(which Pete, though a sorta nice guy, has nothing on Jack). When it came down to it, I think it would break their marriage up before it broke up the friendship between Sam and Jack. Quite frankly, S/J have more in common, a stronger bond, and deeper feelings for each other than S/P ever could. JMHO.

Comment

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY Jaffacakes

Comment

I thought Pete was to prove to Sam Jack had her heart. It was a plot device but well executed and gave the characters a chance to see how deep their bond still was. But I live in denial!
                            Ben Browder : blowin up things and kissin that's what we call Drahma !

Comment

I stole Doyle's birthday greeting because it was pretty. Hope you have a squeeeeeeee-licious day.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                I stole Doyle's birthday greeting because it was pretty. Hope you have a squeeeeeeee-licious day.
                                I stole it, too! Have a Sweet Birthday!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X