X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    <snipped>

A note for Rachel500 - I've also been going back and re-reading your Aftershocks series after the episodes air. Keep posting, they're going to catch up to you soon!

((((((Shipper Family))))))
    The last of the Season One Aftershock's should be done by the end of next week so hopefully ahead of where you are!

And I've just posted the Solitudes one on Fanfiction...it is very, very shippy...

My stuff on fanfiction is ahead of GW at the mo although my aim is to get GW and FF in synch by the end of next week...
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
      My stuff on fanfiction is ahead of GW at the mo although my aim is to get GW and FF in synch by the end of next week...

Excellent....loving aftershocks but finding FF just too much work.

Thanks Rachel500
      Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
      Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
      Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deux Ex Machina
        Hi guys!

A while ago I read what has become my favourite fanfic. Its called Thyself, Unknown and I thought it was great. Its by MissAnnThropic on ff.net.

Here's the link if ya want it http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2211735/1/

I also think its posted on Gateworld but I couldn't be bothered to find it, so if anyone doesn't like the format on ff.net then you could search Gateworld

I highly recommend it It's based off Beneath the Surface, which is my favorite ep, and I noticed that it was the subject of discussion a few pages ago. I just wanted to put my two cents in... in the audio commentary PDL (the director of the ep) stated that in fact it wasn't clear how far Jonah and Thera's realtionship went (or something to that effect) and I thought that was cool, that the viewer could make up their mind as to how far it went. I'd like to think the were together but thats just my pathetic shippy heart lol.

The only thing I didn't like in the fanfic was she killed off Teal'c early in the story and there's hardly any mourning for him,

Anyway thats my contribution for the day.
        I love this story! I had it awhile ago. She also has a sequel which I believe is called Thyself Known. I just haven't read very much of the sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
          I love this story! I had it awhile ago. She also has a sequel which I believe is called Thyself Known. I just haven't read very much of the sequel.
          I just finished....very nice. Couldn't find a link to the sequel on GW though
          Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
          Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
          Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
            Well...actually it's kind of an automatic reply, kinda like "Thanks for you interest in Stargate and MGM"...but still...They have to at least look at it in order to reply... soooo, that's good...
            LOL! You're probably right! I didn't get any response so I assume it's not a completely automated one
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
              The last of the Season One Aftershock's should be done by the end of next week so hopefully ahead of where you are!

And I've just posted the Solitudes one on Fanfiction...it is very, very shippy...

Yipee! *rubs hands with excitement cos there's gonna be good stuff when I get to my emails *
              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon shipper family! I went and had a massage this morning - lovely. I didn't get to sleep last night until after 4:30 afterall. I must get back to a regular routine. School starts in two weeks! This thread is completely addictive...I blame it all on that hehehehe.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  Good afternoon shipper family! I went and had a massage this morning - lovely. I didn't get to sleep last night until after 4:30 afterall. I must get back to a regular routine. School starts in two weeks! This thread is completely addictive...I blame it all on that hehehehe.
                  Yes, very addictive. I promised myself that I wouldn't be on here late yesterday, but I didn't get to go to bed until after 4am (I'm thinking it was actually closer to 5 then 4).

Comment

Yes, very addictive. I promised myself that I wouldn't be on here late yesterday, but I didn't get to go to bed until after 4am (I'm thinking it was actually closer to 5 then 4).
                    Me too! It was about 4 a.m. And look, here I am again! I can't help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                      Hmm, too bad hubby's a shipper too (a closet shipper). Talking about Sam and Jack won't get any housework done here. He lets me talk ship and pretends he'd rather be talking Stargate technology, but I know his shipper heart.
                      LOL OK that is me and my hubby! Except instead of talking Stargate technology, it's AF uniforms and appearance. He let's me know whose haircuts are out of regs and I've had to hear "somebody needs to wet those SFs' berets down so they actually fit right!" about 100 times.
                      Like who's looking at them when Jack and Sam are on screen!
                      Sheesh, MEN!
                      Rocketgal

Comment

Ok well I know that...but than again most days I am in bed by 4 am or so... Luckely I don't need a lot of sleep
                        Yesterday eve I watched 2010...and Ooh I love that ep...so much little shippy moments in them. Even if Sam was married to Joe...You could still see that there was love between her and Jack

EDIT: LAD well this is becoming my second home so... Looks like I am not the only one

Comment

Yeah, you make all these deals with yourself - how you're going to limit your time online, how you're going to log off at such and such a time and then lo and behold! That time has come and gone and we're still talking about Sam and Jack. Of course, what could be better?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                            Good afternoon shipper family! I went and had a massage this morning - lovely. I didn't get to sleep last night until after 4:30 afterall. I must get back to a regular routine. School starts in two weeks!
                            See, I thought 3 Aug was a tad early. It's not like they have snow days in FL.

This thread is completely addictive...I blame it all on that hehehehe
                            But what a way to go!
                            Rocketgal

Comment

Lol me too! It is one heck of a fab addiction tho!
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

200 "what ifs"
                                Spoiler:
                                For me, they can do AU all they want, just as long as they show a tag at the end of the show which has
                                Sam coming home,
                                puts her stuff away as she's looking at her mail,
                                and walks over to either her couch or bedroom
                                where our boy is watching the Simpsons
                                "Did I miss much?" as she props up feet to join him
                                "Nope, you're just in time!" and hands her his drink
                                "Excellent"
                                Rocketgal

Comment

Working...
                                X